2Pro Auto Repairs

2Pro Auto Repairs

99% · 9576 · 1%

Amy M.
Amy M.

I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend in the future. Very affordable, prompt and professional

Aaron came and removed some scratches both in door and bumper and he did a great job. He is passionate in his workmanship & explaining the process to me. From beginning to end ( booking>arriving>finishing) was extremely smooth and seamless. I will have no hesitation in recommending these guys in the future. Thank you
Warren Seal
Warren SealSydney, NSW

Repair to 3 wheel rims

Your technician was very courteous and did a great job. Now have 3 new wheels.
Lea
Lea

Fantastic job

Today Aaron Bruce came to our home to detail my mums 1993 Laser. He was early, polite and a pleasure to deal with. He did an absolutely awesome detailing job . Everything was done to the absolute best and we could not be happier with the job and the way Aaron handled the job. It was a very hot day and he worked tirelessly. My mum would have been proud to see her little car sparkling clean. Thanks Aaron
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Anna
Anna

Incredible

Scratched the front of my car revering and Pro Auto repairs came out the next day and fixed it perfectly. Antonio was so lovely and professional, it is the best paint job & repair I have ever had and at an amazing price. Thank you so much Antonio & Pro Auto repairs
Billy R.
Billy R.

Paint repair by Antonio - January 2024

First time user of Autorepair Services. Antonio arrived as scheduled. A very polite, professional young man. Explained to me pros & cons to make informed decision. Very happy with finished work. Can’t tell paint repair on vehicle. Highly recommend & will use again if needed.
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Robyn H.
Robyn H.

Excellent result

I was very impressed with the paint technician Antonio and detailer Michael. The results of their efforts is a car that has never looked better.
Every contact with the company has been efficient and professional.
Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Professional. On time. Worked until the job was done to a high standard

Michael was exactly on time to my driveway, polite, detailed in his assessment and explanations and then he went to it! I can’t believe the results he achieved on both inside and outside, excellent value for money at $495
Nivanthi R.
Nivanthi R.

AMAZING!

Antonio was assigned to my job today. It was a scratch on my car . From the time he arrived he was courteous, flexible and so well mannered. He explained the whole process and was accomodating.
This company is honestly one of a kind.
The communication was clear and it was professional. The lovely lady I spoke to this morning who communicated that Antonio would be doing my job was so lovely and kind.
I was quite triple the cost of from a smash repairer and they were rude.
I was able to work from home and for Antonio to do his magic.

Thank you so much Pro Auto repairs and Antonio for being such an amazing technician.

Robert
Robert

Car detailing

Fantastic job, the car looks like a new one.
Thanks Aaron.
Ryan B
Ryan B

Highly recommend !

I booked a detail on a Sunday and they were there the very next morning !

I had Aaron over to do the expert detail package on my Ford Ranger, I explained that I needed it to look it’s absolute best as I was preparing it to advertise and sell .

Aaron was very thorough , hard working and meticulous in he’s trade and would high recommend him

Only 3 days prior I had my vehicle out bush so as you can imagine it was in pretty rough shape but Aaron put in 7 hours with out a break and got it looking brand new to the point I’m now considering not to sell !

Thank you Aaron and Pro Auto repairs.

Pete
Pete

Excellent job

Job # PAR86276. Polite, hardworking gentleman. Excellent job! Thank you. Would certainly recommend.
Daaman sidhu
Daaman sidhuSydney, NSW

Good work

Thanks Albert for making my alloy wheel rims back to the original condition.
It looks great! So professional how it handle the job from beginning to the end.
I would definitely recommend to anyone out there who's looking for fixing their damaged alloy wheels.
Alex
AlexSydney, NSW5 posts
  Fair Incentive

Awesome job!

Thanks Albert for making my alloy wheel rims back to the original condition.
Peter K.
Peter K.Sydney, NSW

Great Job

Wheels look like new, all work was done in a tradesman manner.
Terry McDonald
Terry McDonald

Good quick job

Very satisfied with a professional result on time as quoted and arranged.
ben j.
ben j.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely excellent

Absolutely excellent job by technician Mario. My dad’s car looks brand new.
Very professional and informative.

Sean D.
Sean D.2 posts

Rim rash repair

These guys are fantastic. Prompt friendly and more Importantly reliable service. I scraped my rim on a gutter only a few days ago, and it was a good scrape, it’s already fixed. Job is done to perfection, I don’t even know where the damage was. Magic. Highly recommend the team.
Teresa
TeresaSydney, NSW

Scratch Damage

Mario completed a large scratch correction, he went above and beyond and even returned(he had just left) when it started raining to advise the protection of the completed job!
Jonathan
Jonathan

Mitsubishi lancer detail

Rick was amazing great at his job

Would 100% recommend

Fan Chen
Fan Chen2 posts

Perfect paint repair job

Perfect paint repairing! Great work by Mario, can’t tell the difference and very happy with the result.
Nattasha Disciascio
Nattasha DisciascioSydney Surrounds, NSW

Rim repair

Albert came out to fix a damaged rim and had great communication and did an exceptional job!! Couldn’t believe the rim was repaired to perfection !! Super happy with the fast quote and appointment right before Xmas super thankful for this great service :)
Eloyn Lobato Gaona
Eloyn Lobato GaonaSydney, NSW

Just like new:)

I have used the pro auto repairs 2 times already and love its service very professional and friendly / big thanks to Mario service was outstanding/very impressed the outcome and all for the fraction of the price.

Volkwagen was Quoted 3500$
Pro auto repairs did it for 605$ and they come to you and do the job.

Very happy thank you Pro Auto Repairs.

Nick
Nick

Brendan did an amazing job

I am very happy with Brendan’s work 100% professional thanks
Kat
Kat

Alloys repairsd

Perfect job, courteous service with the convenience of work completed at your home.
Rachelle B
Rachelle BSydney, NSW2 posts

Highly recommended, in quality of the job and customer service and interaction

Highly impressive workmanship by Ben today, really brought the rims back to life. Was excellent with his communication in finding our premises, got on with the job and very pleasant to talk with.
Annabelle
AnnabelleSydney, NSW

Convenient, stellar job

I had my rims painted black recently and the service was fantastic from pro auto repairs. They made it ultra convenient and came to my work to do the wheels, the service was quick and seamless and I am super happy with the results! Highly recommend

Kmac
Kmac2 posts

Outstanding Service and Workmanship

Mura was the technician, he worked on 3 alloy wheels for us. After he finished it was impossible to tell which wheel was previously scratched. Great work, he took a lot of pride in his work. The online quote and booking system was equally good.
vinayuts1
vinayuts1Sydney, NSW4 posts

Perfect detailing!

Great work by the team, very happy with the detailing service.
Eva
Eva

Great service Technician pro auto repair

Excellent job on my damage alloy wheel looks brand new again thanks so much to the technician Kane job well done.
Beth
Beth

Excellent work, service and value for money

Two team members completed work on our car, they were both very professional, friendly, communicative and did such an excellent job.
We had a major scratch across panels on the driver's side repaired and repainted - both the repair and paint job are absolutely flawless.
We had the car cleaned and detailed - it looks better than it did when we bought it.
Pricing was very competitive, great value for money.
Would definitely use these services again.
Thanks guys!
Ali Dennaoui
Ali DennaouiSydney, NSW

Fixing damage rim

Fantastic job that Mura did today , didn't expect to come out that good ,professional, strongly recommend
Great job
Tucks
Tucks

Great job and punctual

Dean turned up when he said he would. Did a fantastic job on 3 wheels which took about tge 3 hours he said it would. Will use again
Jurek C.
Jurek C.

Great job

On time, Mura the technician explained the process to fix my damaged wheels and did a great job the price was right too
Will definitely use them again
Rod V.
Rod V.

Wheel Repair

I have had this company do this for on a couple occasions and every time have delivered an amazing result. I cannot fault them at all and highly recommend them. The Technician that did the work today did a fantastic job , if I could rate 10 stars I would.
Thankyou
Fiona
FionaSydney, NSW2 posts

Great results

Really pleased with the results of my wheels refurbishing. They look like new again. Thank you!
Pierre Grandjean
Pierre GrandjeanSydney, NSW

Came up better than I thought

I’m very satisfied with the outcome of the cut and polish to my van. The van is red and was very faded and you could see where the old sign writing use to be. Michael did a great job at getting it back to a shiny red. Phone communication was also very good, time of bookings available, as well as Michael turned up on time . Top job worth the money.
Thanks Michael and the team highly recommended

Nick P.
Nick P.

Great service, quick, friendly, great price - thank you!

Booking was simple. Mura was very polite & friendly and did a great job. Would recommend to anyone!
Cam
CamSydney, NSW2 posts

Friendly service with amazing results

Mura was awesome at his job. Wheel looks brand new
Phill
PhillSydney, NSW

Fantastic job

The job was done fantastic i was extremely happy with the two guys that did the job and the car has never looked so good I don’t want to sell it now, I am sure it will increase the value at the auction
Terry
TerrySydney, NSW

Paint rejuvenate

Michael detailed my twenty year old car paintwork back to showroom condition. His attention to detail absolutely excellent.