Pro Auto Repairs

Pro Auto Repairs (page 3 of 22)

Fiat mum

Fiat mum Sydney, NSW

Perfect job

Quick fast efficient service performed on site with a friendly professional technician. Highly recommended. Explained the procedure before starting the job and estimate of the completion time which was accurate.

Shaun

ShaunSydney, NSW

Diamond alloy wheel repair

Great experience, alloys look brand new.
Great customer service up to the day of works, friendly reminders and notification of ETA.
Mura did a great job, very much appreciated!
Highly recommend.

Jack

JackSydney, NSW

So professional and good price

I got wheel repair service.
They are so professional all entire process, Quote, Booking, Repair and Customer Service. Thank you so much all team, Especially thank you Albert.
I strongly recommend this company to person who will fix the wheel damage.

Colin

ColinSydney, NSW

Perfect

Pro Auto came to my home to repair my wheels and were very professional and courteous and explained the process thoroughly. My wheels now look like new and can't wait to get them back on the car. Highly recommended.

Tracey

TraceySydney, NSW

Just like new!

Everything about dealing with Pro Auto was top notch - from the communication and price to the quality of service. Tony was friendly and efficient and now my car looks like it’s brand new.

Great product & service. My MB AMG wheel looks like new!!!

Robert arrive on time. Always a good sign. He was polite, courteous and professional. Did a great job within less than an hour, and the rear AMG mag wheel looks like new.
Absolutely would recommend them!

1st Time Customer and Very Happy!

Karl did a fantastic job! The damaged alloy wheel was fixed perfectly. Karl was friendly and professional. I’m very happy with the service and quality. I would highly recommend this company.

Spencer Tsang

Spencer TsangSydney, NSW

Professional and great job once again!

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

Happy first time customer

Karl was professional and personable, I’m really pleased with the result of my alloy repair, I appreciated the message reminders and the timely completion of the repair, perfect colour match, highly recommend.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Fantastic job

Was a little worried about the paint match not being perfect, but an genuinely blown away at how good of a job was done by Mura, cannot tell that a mark was ever there. Would recommend.

Joseph B.

Joseph B.Sydney, NSW

Great Service and Job well done at a good price!

Mura was friendly and professional, arrived on time, and did a perfect job. My curb rashed wheel looks like brand new! This is the second time I have had them come out to repair a wheel, and for the second time I am extremely satisfied.

Joe kayrouz

Joe kayrouzSydney, NSW

Awesome customer service and professionalism at its best

Thanks so much in fixing the wheels couldn't be happier, Matthew was awesome to deal with . Keep up the great work.
Was a pleasure to deal with Matthew and the team.

Emmanuel

EmmanuelSydney, NSW

Excellent job

Dean came and did a fantastic job on repairing the scratch on my car. It was really impressive . wow! Will definitely recommend Pro Auto Repairs to my friends and family .

Excellent job

Top people to do with very reliable and they come on time , i will definitely use them again , wheel turn up back to bran new condition

Damian V.Pro Auto Repairs

Thank you so much for your excellent feedback, we are grateful you took the time to write us a review. We hope you keep us mind for future and refer us to your family and friends.

Josh

JoshSydney, NSW

Exceptional Service

Nathan was very professional and honest and performed an exceptional service. There was some extensive damage to the wheels on my vehicle and they now look like they have just come off the showroom floor. Good value and overall very happy with the service. If the need arises I will be contacting again and referring Pro Repairs to friends and family.

Damian V.Pro Auto Repairs

Your review is one of the reasons why we love our job, to give great service to all our customers. We are really glad that you had a great experience with our technician Nathan.
Kind regards,

John Kelly

John Kelly

Would recommend them to anyone

I have used Pro auto repairs twice previously and knew I would get another excellent job. Matthew explained that some small areas of corrosion might be visible but they are really hard to see as his job was so meticulous

Andrew G

Andrew GSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing, looks like new. Great repair.

Amazing experience. My car rim now looks like new. I am very happy with the repair. Very polite & knowledgeable technician did a fantastic job. Highly recommended. Thank you very much.

Damian V.Pro Auto Repairs

Thank you so much for your feedback! Your review is one of the reasons why we love our job, to give great service to all our customers. We are really glad that you had a great experience.
Kind regards,
Pro Auto Repairs

20” black rim repair and 4 black rims colour changed to silver.

From start to finish I found Pro Auto Repairs to be exceedingly professional. When the work was finished it was of an extremely high quality. Nathan did exceptional work. I highly recommend Pro Auto Repairs.

Nicola

NicolaSydney, NSW

Amazing Service

Tony came and fixed a small scratch on my MG3 and did an amazing job. The match of the colour is fantastic and you would not even no that it had been fixed. Tony was super friendly and helpful and did a wonderful job

Damian V.Pro Auto Repairs

We are so thrilled you are happy with our service and experienced technician Tony. When we read wonderful reviews like yours we feel proud to offer you high quality service. Thank you so much!

Great service!

I recently had gutter damages fixed on the wheels of my Audi A5, and had them all painted gloss black. The repairer was on time, efficient and very meticulous about his work! The price was also very reasonable considering he came to me, and repaired damage to the wheels before painting them - cheapest quote I'd found. Very glad I went with Pro Auto Repairs. Will definitely use them again.

Damian V.Pro Auto Repairs

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, When we receive reviews like yours, makes us so proud and lucky to be in this industry to meet wonderful customers such as you!