2Pro Auto Repairs

99% · 9746 · 1%

Kat
Kat

Alloys repairsd

Perfect job, courteous service with the convenience of work completed at your home. Show reply
Rachelle B
Rachelle BSydney, NSW2 posts

Highly recommended, in quality of the job and customer service and interaction

Highly impressive workmanship by Ben today, really brought the rims back to life. Was excellent with his communication in finding our premises, got on with the job and very pleasant to talk with. Show reply
Annabelle
AnnabelleSydney, NSW

Convenient, stellar job

I had my rims painted black recently and the service was fantastic from pro auto repairs. They made it ultra convenient and came to my work to do the wheels, the service was quick and seamless and I am super happy with the results! Highly recommend Show reply
Kmac
Kmac2 posts

Outstanding Service and Workmanship

Mura was the technician, he worked on 3 alloy wheels for us. After he finished it was impossible to tell which wheel was previously scratched. Great work, he took a lot of pride in his work. The online quote and booking system was equally good. Show reply
vinayuts1
vinayuts1Sydney, NSW4 posts

Perfect detailing!

Great work by the team, very happy with the detailing service. Show reply
Eva
Eva

Great service Technician pro auto repair

Excellent job on my damage alloy wheel looks brand new again thanks so much to the technician Kane job well done. Show reply
Beth
Beth

Excellent work, service and value for money

Two team members completed work on our car, they were both very professional, friendly, communicative and did such an excellent job.
We had a major scratch across panels on the driver's side repaired and repainted - both the repair and paint job are absolutely flawless.
We had the car cleaned and detailed - it looks better than it did when we bought it.
Pricing was very competitive, great value for money.
Would definitely use these services again.
Thanks guys! Show reply
Ali Dennaoui
Ali DennaouiSydney, NSW

Fixing damage rim

Fantastic job that Mura did today , didn't expect to come out that good ,professional, strongly recommend
Great job Show reply
Tucks
Tucks

Great job and punctual

Dean turned up when he said he would. Did a fantastic job on 3 wheels which took about tge 3 hours he said it would. Will use again Show reply
Jurek C.
Jurek C.

Great job

On time, Mura the technician explained the process to fix my damaged wheels and did a great job the price was right too
Will definitely use them again
Rod V.
Rod V.

Wheel Repair

I have had this company do this for on a couple occasions and every time have delivered an amazing result. I cannot fault them at all and highly recommend them. The Technician that did the work today did a fantastic job , if I could rate 10 stars I would.
Thankyou Show reply
Fiona
FionaSydney, NSW2 posts

Great results

Really pleased with the results of my wheels refurbishing. They look like new again. Thank you! Show reply
Pierre Grandjean
Pierre GrandjeanSydney, NSW

Came up better than I thought

I’m very satisfied with the outcome of the cut and polish to my van. The van is red and was very faded and you could see where the old sign writing use to be. Michael did a great job at getting it back to a shiny red. Phone communication was also very good, time of bookings available, as well as Michael turned up on time . Top job worth the money.
Thanks Michael and the team highly recommended Show reply
Nick P.
Nick P.

Great service, quick, friendly, great price - thank you!

Booking was simple. Mura was very polite & friendly and did a great job. Would recommend to anyone! Show reply
Cam
CamSydney, NSW2 posts

Friendly service with amazing results

Mura was awesome at his job. Wheel looks brand new Show reply
Phill
PhillSydney, NSW

Fantastic job

The job was done fantastic i was extremely happy with the two guys that did the job and the car has never looked so good I don’t want to sell it now, I am sure it will increase the value at the auction Show reply

Terry
TerrySydney, NSW

Paint rejuvenate

Michael detailed my twenty year old car paintwork back to showroom condition. His attention to detail absolutely excellent. Show reply
Rachael
RachaelSydney, NSW

Flawless service

After sending photos for a quote I was contacted within 10 minutes. Reasonable pricing, great tech for communicating and cld track my technician when he was on his way. Flawless work!
Zara
ZaraSydney, NSW

Great Service!

It was my first time using Pro Auto repairs and I would definitely use them again in the future. I scraped my rim on a curb and it now looks good as new! I can’t even tell where I damaged it.
Noman khan
Noman khanSydney, NSW

Excellent job

Great job Matthew, really impressive I highly recommend their service, thank you pro auto repair
David
DavidSydney

My Kia Stinger

Rick has carried out a beautiful ceramic job on the paintwork of my pride and joy, my Kia Stinger. Nothing was too much trouble and Rick was personally very passionate about his workmanship. I cannot be happier.
Anonymous
AnonymousSydney, NSW

Albert is great

Had my rims painted in a high gloss finish, Albert did a great job and was very professional and informative
Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

Excellent service & result

Nothing but praise. From the online system to the actual repairs, everything went smoothly. I had Albert and he is courteous and professional. Most importantly my alloy wheel now looks as good as new. Thank you Pro Auto Repairs and Albert!
Tayah
TayahSydney, NSW

Unreal Transformation!!!

First of all the service was so quick!! The day after we sent a quote they were ready to clean our car and in our driveway, so that was a huge bonus. Our car had SO much fading/damage to it but they managed to cut and polish it so well bringing the paint back to life, honestly unreal, didn't think it would be possible to do it!!! Hard working and dedicated to the huge job on our wagon, will definitely be using them for future enquiries, we highly recommend and are so happy with it!!

Picture below shows the process of the roof, such a difference!!

Richard
RichardSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Detailing Result

Rick did an awesome job detailing my BMW 428i convertible. I left him to get in with the job and upon my return I couldn’t believe how good a result he had achieved. It’s like having a new car again. Many thanks Rick for a job really well done and great value for the result achieved.
Claire Brazier
Claire BrazierSydney, NSW

I had an alloy wheel repair done today. It looks amazing. Communication was great, the repair engineer was on time and professional. Overall great service.

Claire
ClaireSydney, NSW

Amazing service !

I had Mura come to my house to fix my gutter rash on the Tesla.

He has great attention to detail and can te he take pride in his work.

From start to finish was only 45 mins and it looks brand new !

Thank you so much for your service today and I highly recommend Pro Auto Repairs

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Good value! Great job!

Jake restored my wheels to near new condition in a very competent, efficient, timely and friendly manner. The Pro Auto Repairs advertising, communications, quoting and payments systems were simple and effective. They did a great job for a very competitive price. I’d use them again if necessary!
Tracy
Tracy

Maserati scratch and paint repair

Excellent paint repair and service. Saved us going through hassle and expense of insurance and looks excellent
BMW Wheels
BMW WheelsSydney, NSW

BMW Wheels look Brilliant

Pro Auto Repairs was recommended by my BMW dealer at Brookvale. Their wheel repair person, Kaipo was brilliant. He did an amazing job and my wheel look as good as new. I would highly recommend Pro Auto.
John H.
John H.Sydney, NSW

On time

Peter arrived on time and produced an excellent finish. Great work overall.
Mark W.
Mark W.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Can't recommend these guys enough!

Extremely fast and efficient process with next day availability and an extremely competitive quote. The technician - Peter, who came out was friendly and knowledgeable and highly skilled. His attention to detail was so good that he even did it twice to ensure that it was perfect.
Thankyou Pro Auto for great service and workmanship.
Paul Azzopardi
Paul AzzopardiSydney, NSW4 posts

Excellent job

Highly recommended, flawless work, wheel looks brand new, , very punctual and professional
Travis
Travis2 posts

Wheel Repaired

Great Job Mura, wouldn’t be better than this. One hell of happy Customer.
S L.
S L.3 posts

Life saver! My wheels are back!!

My rims repaired within 30mins! Great service. Thank you Mura!!!
Donna
DonnaSydney, NSW

Always a professional job and service

From first contact to the finished product Pro Auto Repairs were professional, communicated all details thoroughly and delivered a quality service. Peter did an outstanding job on my wheel hubs. They look brand new! This is the second time I have used this company and their workmanship is flawless.

Vincent J.
Vincent J.

Quick fix undetectable that the damage ever existed

Brendan, was so fast and professional and had my rim fixed in mere minutes, I can't even tell where the damage was!

Brendan was super friendly and answered all my questions all while fixing my new car's damaged rim.

Great price and fast service!

Stuart P.
Stuart P.

Thanks Pro Auto Repairs

Thanks to Rick from Pro Auto Repairs. After his awesome detailing work, my Mustang looks like it’s brand new.
Angela
Angela

Excellent service, highly recommended

We recently got Pro Auto Repairs to repair damaged paintwork on our car after they were recommended by a friend. We were very impressed with the whole process from quote to completion of the job. Antonio provided an excellent service. We really appreciated his communication regarding his expected time of arrival. His attention to detail was excellent. He took the time to do the job to a high standard. It was obvious he shows pride in his work. He cleaned up very well afterwards. Highly recommended.
Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Fantastic results

Brilliant repair. Matthew arrived right when he said he would. Only took a couple of hours to refresh all four damaged wheels.
Had other quotes for double the price but can see how the repair could be any better.
Would 100% recommend them for your wheels. I’ll use them again without question.