Pro Auto Repairs

Pro Auto Repairs (page 4 of 22)

Excellent job

Top people to do with very reliable and they come on time , i will definitely use them again , wheel turn up back to bran new condition

Damian V.Pro Auto Repairs

Thank you so much for your excellent feedback, we are grateful you took the time to write us a review. We hope you keep us mind for future and refer us to your family and friends.

Josh

JoshSydney, NSW

Exceptional Service

Nathan was very professional and honest and performed an exceptional service. There was some extensive damage to the wheels on my vehicle and they now look like they have just come off the showroom floor. Good value and overall very happy with the service. If the need arises I will be contacting again and referring Pro Repairs to friends and family.

Damian V.Pro Auto Repairs

Your review is one of the reasons why we love our job, to give great service to all our customers. We are really glad that you had a great experience with our technician Nathan.

John Kelly

John Kelly

Would recommend them to anyone

I have used Pro auto repairs twice previously and knew I would get another excellent job. Matthew explained that some small areas of corrosion might be visible but they are really hard to see as his job was so meticulous

Andrew G

Andrew GSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing, looks like new. Great repair.

Amazing experience. My car rim now looks like new. I am very happy with the repair. Very polite & knowledgeable technician did a fantastic job. Highly recommended. Thank you very much.

Damian V.Pro Auto Repairs

Thank you so much for your feedback! Your review is one of the reasons why we love our job, to give great service to all our customers. We are really glad that you had a great experience.
Pro Auto Repairs

20” black rim repair and 4 black rims colour changed to silver.

From start to finish I found Pro Auto Repairs to be exceedingly professional. When the work was finished it was of an extremely high quality. Nathan did exceptional work. I highly recommend Pro Auto Repairs.

Nicola

NicolaSydney, NSW

Amazing Service

Tony came and fixed a small scratch on my MG3 and did an amazing job. The match of the colour is fantastic and you would not even no that it had been fixed. Tony was super friendly and helpful and did a wonderful job

Damian V.Pro Auto Repairs

We are so thrilled you are happy with our service and experienced technician Tony. When we read wonderful reviews like yours we feel proud to offer you high quality service. Thank you so much!

Great service!

I recently had gutter damages fixed on the wheels of my Audi A5, and had them all painted gloss black. The repairer was on time, efficient and very meticulous about his work! The price was also very reasonable considering he came to me, and repaired damage to the wheels before painting them - cheapest quote I'd found. Very glad I went with Pro Auto Repairs. Will definitely use them again.

Damian V.Pro Auto Repairs

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, When we receive reviews like yours, makes us so proud and lucky to be in this industry to meet wonderful customers such as you!

Mark McGann

Mark McGannSydney, NSW

Wheel repair

Excellent job. This company is amazing. Fast, reliable and deliver a quality outcome to my damaged alloy wheels that now look like new again. I will definitely use this service again when needed.

Damian V.Pro Auto Repairs

Thank you for your kind words and feedback, we are so pleased to hear you are happy with our services. When we receive reviews like yours, makes us so proud and lucky to be in this industry to meet wonderful customers such as you!

Theresa

TheresaSydney, NSW

Exceeded our expectations

Our technicians arrived on time, were professional in every way and finished the work to our complete satisfaction. I would have no hesitation in recommending pro auto repairs to a friend.

Damian V.Pro Auto Repairs

Thank you for your lovely feedback, when we read wonderful reviews like yours makes us feel proud we have delivered high quality and professional service.

JohnG

JohnGSydney, NSW

Excellent result!

After two false starts, when the job was completed I was very happy with the finished product. Technician Nathan did a great job and my 20 year old alloy wheels look like new again!

Damian V.Pro Auto Repairs

Thank you for your kind words and feedback, we are very grateful you took the time to give us a review and excellent feedback about our technician!

Excellent wheels repair

I highly recommend Pro Auto repairs. I had my two curb rash wheels booked by in for repair and fixed within a week. Excellent job, looks new. Thank you very much

afshin.behrouzian

afshin.behrouzianSydney, NSW

This is perfect

Albert was so professional and accurate
, so highly recommended. The company has a good service with reasonable prices.
I have 2 tyre for fixing the rims and the company came to my house and fixed those very good. Now it is looks like brand new.

Amanda

AmandaSydney, NSW

very pleased with the work and it was priced reasonably too.

Don

DonSydney, NSW

Perfect

Service received was top-notch from enquiry/booking & the actual repair. Came early & did an awesome job. Karl was very professional & passionate about his work. Highly recommended. Great job Pro Auto Repairs.

Damian V.Pro Auto Repairs

Thank you Don, for your wonderful feedback. We feel very pleased and proud you are happy with our experienced technician Karl. We appreciate you taking the time to give us a fantastic review, Kind Regards PRO Auto repairs

Ing

IngSydney, NSW

Amazingly done

Karl did an amazing job on my diamond cut Mercedes wheel, my wheel looks like new and it’s unnoticeable. Very punctual and very efficient, the job was done faster than i was expected. Great work.

Damian V.Pro Auto Repairs

Wow what lovely feedback, Thank you for your kind words, we are so pleased to hear you are happy with our services

Happy customer

Happy customerSydney, NSW

Excellent service & repair on my alloy wheel

Excellent service from initial contact for a quote, to arranging an appointment, to completion of the job. Karl arrived early, was friendly, and did an excellent repair job on my VW Tiguan wheel. I can't even see where the initial damage was! I would highly recommend Pro Auto Repairs.

Pro Auto Repairs

Fixing key scratches on the door and bumper

Dean was a very good guy, fixing the scratches on my car. The color matches perfectly and the job was done in really convenient time and place. I can't see any difference in the paint.

Grant Lewis

Grant LewisSydney, NSW

Great Job thanks Nathan

Excellent job by Nathan. No fuss . Ripped in and completed work quickly and fantastic finished product. Would recommend this service to be used by anyone wanting their wheels looking new again.

Tom S.

Tom S.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

Great service! Quick, easy, and on time! All staff were really helpful in repairing my alloy wheels which now look brand new! Absolutely amazed at the quality of work thank you to all!

Damian V.Pro Auto Repairs

Hi Tom, Thank you for taking the time to write us such a fantastic review! We are so thrilled you are happy with our services. Kind Regards PRO Auto Repairs team

Excellent service

Always pleasure to deal with Damien,Alex & Nitelle regarding work. These guys never let us down.
Amazing paint repairs, friendly staff, very responsive and great customer service.
Always on time and flexible with additional work.