2Pro Auto Repairs

99% · 9736 · 1%

Phillip
Phillip

Good Job

Technician was on time and very helpful explaining what he was going to do. Did a great job with a minimum of fuss. Highly recommended as a company.
Thomas
ThomasSydney, NSW

Could be more happy

This service is excellent
Communication was easy and clear
Job was done fast and with out any issues
Worker was very friendly and worked quick
The Jobe was excellent couldn’t be happier !!
David W
David W6 posts

Brilliant Service. Highly recommended. AAAAA+++++

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST

This is the 3rd or 4th time Ive used Pro Auto Repairs.

Really well run business with excellent customer engagement, and clear, punctual communications.

Again, I have an excellent result on 14 August - big shout out to Peter.
He arrived early, did a brilliant job, and should be the standard other businesses aspire to.

Pro Auto Repairs price was good also.No complaints.

I have no hesitation in recommending to others.
Would rate six stars if I could.

sanj r.
sanj r.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Absolutely love what these guys do!

My alloy wheels look brand new again! Amazing results and will highly recommend them to anyone
MGP
MGPSydney, NSW

Seamless service and a great job done by Antonio

3 scuffs in all the usual places you get on a car, excellently worked on and repaired by Antonio - he was a super nice human and is meticulous in his craft.
Peter Robinson
Peter RobinsonSydney, NSW

Quality service

I booked this company after seeing other reviews. Not disappointed one bit. Lots of reminders. Work was first rate and well priced. Highly recommended.
NJF
NJF

Quick, easy and professional

Antonio was courteous and efficient, arrived on time and did a great job - good work!
pat
pat6 posts

Such a convenience with quality

Its not the length of the review that counts but the authenticity of the review. I organised to have our Mazda detailed by Pro Auto Repairs. This service is a very professional organisation. They come to you and detail your car. Michael was outstanding with the way he worked to get our car finished to a very good standard. Initially he was delayed but was so accommodating when he arrived. He got straight down to his work and delivered a first class outcome. Well done Pro Auto Repairs.
Steve
SteveSydney, NSW4 posts

Wheels respray

Matthew from PRO Auto was on time, friendly and professional ... my wheels look like new..very happy indeed.
primoivd
primoivd

Mura is a top G

Mura came in and did the job so quick and so good that you would never think there was a scratch there.
darren cave
darren cave

Brilliant service !!!

Was punctual , the repair job on my wife’s AMG rim was done perfectly, I recommend these guys and there crew very highly !!!
Alexander
AlexanderSydney, NSW

Amazing, efficient, on time, best results

Mura was professional, fast and friendly. Highly recommend. Excellent results.
Dan D
Dan DSydney, NSW

Wheel Repair - JDM

Highly recommend this company. Highly recommend Albert and his work! Best I’ve seen. Cannot even tell of the repair. Couldn’t be happier.
David B.
David B.

Alloy wheel repair

The fella we had was an absolute gentleman and a gun at what he does. Within 40 minutes the wheel was looking brand new. I have never seen it done before and he was happy for me to hang around and have a chat while he was working away at it.
Cheers for the simple and easy alloy wheel repair service!
Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Rim repair

Mura did a fantastic job to repair my rims. Pro Auto Repairs were extremely quick and professional. I would definitely use them again. Thank you.
Mathew
Mathew3 posts

Great job very quick

Great job and friendly service couldn’t be happier nice and quick too

Chris H.
Chris H.Sydney, NSW

Looks good

Turned up on time and did what looks to be a good job so far.
Mike D
Mike DSydney, NSW

Great result!

Really good rim repair performed by Albert today. He did a great job of repairing the quite extensive rash on my black gloss rims, I can't tell where the rash was. Thanks!
Louise
Louise2 posts

Stress free car touch ups

Selling our Kluger & wanted to make it look as new again.
Antonio did a fantastic job I am thrilled with the result.
Great company with great service.
Sandy L.
Sandy L.

Fantastic service great company

Albert was on time and explained everything that needed doing fast service and great job don’t in 1.5 hrs , would recommend this company . Thank you so much
Nicole N.
Nicole N.

Excellent quality

A convenient service with excellent quality work. I have recommend Pro Auto Repairs to my family and friends who need the same service and told them to ask for Antonio. Diligent and friendly.
Jack A.
Jack A.2 posts

Good job

Very great job very fast to reply and very good response to do the right things for customers
Matt B
Matt BSydney, NSW3 posts

Great job once again

Have used this company twice now. I had a large gutter scratch on my wheel. Technician Mura came out and once the job was finished I couldn’t even tell where the original damage was on the wheel. Very happy with his workmanship. Definitely use this company again.
Kurtis
Kurtis

Quick and easy

Job was done quick and looked immaculate afterwards. Great service and would definitely use again if needed.
Rick C
Rick C3 posts

Very Satisfied!!

Excellent service and best value with amazing results. Mura our technician did an incredible job on the restoration and repair of 3 badly damaged alloy rims. Like new. Would recommend these guys and definitely use them again.
David
DavidSydney, NSW

Tesla model Y alloy wheel repair

Good Service, professional staff and excellent repair, very very satisfied.

Antonio T.
Antonio T.

Great service and quality repair work

Brendan did an amazing job repairing my wheel, he was completely transparent with the options to repair and the outcome was high quality which exceeded my expectations. Overall experience was fantastic.
Phil
Phil

Ceramic coating

WOW. Thanks Rick. A great job done on both my cars.
Bob G.
Bob G.Sydney, NSW

Very happy

Had a few scratches and dings on the bumpers of my BMW repaired by Antonio. Whole process from quote to booking to the work itself was excellent. Wish I’d done this earlier - looks like new - and way less than several insurance claims.
Con
Con3 posts

No communication

I'm still waiting from a weeks ago..They don't get back to you, communication is poor so i do not recommend theses guys. Try Jim's services instead as they get back to you straight AWAY.
Jodi
JodiSydney, NSW

Car detailing, excellent service

My car has been returned to showroom quality. I appreciated Rick’s attention to detail and commitment to detailing my car today especially in unfavorable weather. Wonderful customer service, loves what he does and very complementary of colleagues and company.
sophiecar
sophiecarSydney, NSW

Pro Auto Repairs is the best in the business

Michael did an absolutely fantastic job at cleaning up my car ready for sale.
He was also able to pop out a dent & fix paint scuffs that I had previously been quoted $2K to fix from another company.
Very professional and easy to deal with - arrived on time and was very polite.
My car transformed into a brand new car, I wish I had done it earlier! Such a solid price as well when you're on a budget.
Highly Recommend..
MKon5
MKon5Sydney, NSW

Great service and quality work delivered

Very pleased with the work undertaken by Rick. He arrived on time and worked diligently, completing an immaculate finish on my 2012 Mazda3.
The quality of the work will no doubt add to my resell value.
Very nice person to deal with, and would recommend Pro Auto for a detailed clean of your car.
Pricing was also good value.
Overall very happy.
Yasser A.
Yasser A.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Perfect job

Had my Tesla Y with Uber Turbine wheels done. Niphon is one skilled spray painter with huge attention to detail. Perfect job, would definitely recommend
Gilesy
GilesySydney, NSW2 posts

2 x rims done

Brilliant work...very happy with the outcome.Mura was very proffetional.
Would use again
Ms Stevens
Ms StevensSydney, NSW

Great Service!

Tony from Pro Auto came to clean up some scratches, a little rust etc on our car and provided a professional, efficient, excellent service. The car looks like new and we couldn't be happier.

Impressive
ImpressiveSydney Surrounds, NSW

5 Star +++

Otto provided an exceptional service in repairing my wheel. The job performed was of high quality and I was very impressed with the finished product. Otto was punctual and a professional in this field. Thank you.
bojana.karan88
bojana.karan882 posts

Great job!

Rims were damaged from the gutter! Come earlier than appointment time, did it quite quickly and efficiently and look amazing! Super happy! Would use again
Daniel Chan
Daniel ChanSydney, NSW

Good job

Very professional and on time, good job, and will recommend to my neighbours.
James
James

Service

Amazing service from Albert. Over exceeded my expectations on the final finish. Will definitely recommend to anyone needing to repair their wheels.