Procleanfix

Procleanfix

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Procleanfix? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.5
    Rhys Dix
    Rhys Dix

Some nice work but there's a few too many flaws

To start off, the work done was actually quite good apart from part of a wall that got missed. Our oven actually looks better than we could ever get it clean so that's the highlight.

My issue is the poor communication. For starters I would've just preferred to know all the prices up front and not have to take phone calls while I'm working for them to say that the carpet cleaning wasn't included. And charging an extra fee for a room that just had a toilet in it, classifying it as a bathroom.

Look the work was fine but there was way too much hassle to want to use these guys again

Terrible

It's expensive compared to other services. After the cleaning, there was a pen mark on the carpet but they didn't come back to fix it. My agent organised another
    carpet cleaner and they fixed it for only $60.

• Incentivised Review No

Terrible - avoid

Great clean but extremely poor customer service. Extremely disappointing. No shows then decide they won't continue the weekly job anyway. Poor form.

Paul & Christine
    Paul & Christine

Read the small print!!!!

I recently purchased a Living Social voucher for these guys to clean our apartment carpets. Unfortunately, I didn't read the small print about the voucher that only covered cleaning the carpet on a ground level. There are some external steps leading to our first level apartment although the apartment itself is on single level. However, Procleanfix didn't want to know about it and as such I lost $65 that I paid to Living Social.

Never cleaned my carpets and got charged $65