Procleanfix

Procleanfix

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Procleanfix? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.5
    Susan
    SusanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good value

Great service Zoran was professional from start to finish. Carpets look amazing good value. Would definitely recommend Procleanfix to all my friends.
    Also did my tiles which now look brand new.

• Incentivised Review No

Terrible

It's expensive compared to other services. After the cleaning, there was a pen mark on the carpet but they didn't come back to fix it. My agent organised another
    carpet cleaner and they fixed it for only $60.

• Incentivised Review No

Terrible - avoid

Great clean but extremely poor customer service. Extremely disappointing. No shows then decide they won't continue the weekly job anyway. Poor form.

Paul & Christine
    Paul & Christine

Read the small print!!!!

I recently purchased a Living Social voucher for these guys to clean our apartment carpets. Unfortunately, I didn't read the small print about the voucher that only covered cleaning the carpet on a ground level. There are some external steps leading to our first level apartment although the apartment itself is on single level. However, Procleanfix didn't want to know about it and as such I lost $65 that I paid to Living Social.

Never cleaned my carpets and got charged $65