Procycles

Procycles (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Procycles? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Maurizio
MaurizioSydney, NSW

surprised at peoples comments

I'm surprised at peoples comments as I only have praise for Procycles horsnby
Fernando was great ( from the sale of my 2017 s1000r till now, selling to my best mate )
Anthony is honest and direct ( I can understand 'ponsy boys' would possibly have issue with him as he doesn't say what they want to hear )
Mark is very helpful ( polite and has always saved me money and steered me toward the best choices )
I'm a very fussy customer but I'm also very aware that when people are working I don't try to act like a prince and bust everyones chops and put them offside !!!

Discojaffa
DiscojaffaSydney, NSW

Completely lied to and screwed over

Picked a bike, went through the full process of finance including approval, made a time and date to buy the bike , guarantees from the shop , told me I didn’t need the deposit, and 2 days before pick up got the briefest email to say they accidentally sold the bike. All this After I got finance. So I now have a personal loan and nothing to show for it.
Called to discuss but basically ‘told it is what it is’?
Couldn’t of been a worse experience and has cost me significant money .

la pavoni lover
la pavoni loverSydney Surrounds, NSW

Procycles' Service Dept - Liability in motion

Vaz
VazSydney

Stand your Ground

Got quoted for works for $250 to change the oil seal on my final drive from BMW shaft drive motorcycle, I agreed, when I went to pick up the part they wanted to charge me $400.

I refused to pay $400 because I did not authorize additional works. I was quoted $250 for the works and I refuse to pay anymore.

I ended up paying the $250, Pro Cycles St Peters has no right to charge additional works above their quote unless the customer approves the work.

S Dog
S DogSydney

The Most Arrogant and Rudest Service Manager in Australia

PHIL
PHIL

>>>>>Please please do not do it rudest person I have ever meet <<<<<

Steve
SteveSydney

Crap workshop, keep away at all costs.

Spend 33 grand on a bike. $1100 on servicing in 12 months for less than < 10000ks. Buy an additional $750 top box and when you go in to get a single windshield screw because all of them were loose and one fell out while riding they charge you $30 for 1/4 hour of labor and then give you mouth about questioning the price of a single screw which I never asked them to fit, I just asked for a damn screw.

Absolute joke of a place. Sales and the upstairs shop I've not has issues with but they'll never have to concern themselves at the workshop with worrying about my bikes again. It won't be returning.

Carl Naessens
Carl Naessens

Sales experience (Jared) has always been good. Service team, well, that is another matter...

Failue to honour warrentee

I had an engine failure on an F800 just beyond the factory warrantee. Procycles and BMW refused to cover it even though it was still covered by statutory warrantee. I took Procycles and BMW Group Australia to the then Consumer Trader & Tenancy Tribunal (CTTT) and won. They were forced to rebuild the engine at their cost. When I received the bike back it wouldn't change gears properly and the throttle would stick open. (a mechanic in Parkes was tragically killed when this happened to a bike he was riding). They were forced to repair that as well.
I would never recommend dealing with BMW or Procycles ever again.

Panos
PanosSydney, NSW

After-sales support is categorically abysmal. Triumph Bike completely unreliable

Gazza
GazzaSydney

Terrible workn=manship and customer service

Geoffrey
GeoffreySydney, NSW

Lack of service

Matthew
Matthew

They don't listen

Hornsby Procycles workshop manager is a bully

Dave B
Dave BSydney

Worst Customer Service Ever!!

Vic
VicSydney

Zero interest in selling a bike

A wee man
A wee mannewcastle

Zero customer service skills, fraudulent claims

Bought 2nd hand motorcycle from Procycles Hornsby, only had 2800 km on clock, they claim it has "40 point ready for the market check", this is an absolute lie.
Found major issue with bike the same day I bought it. Asked for a refund. They refused
Procycles does what is legal, not what is right.
Stay away from this pack of thieves.
I took bike elsewhere and paid to have it in the condition it should have been for sale.
Buy elsewhere as they are crooks.

Paul A
Paul ASydney

QUALITY WORKMANSHIP

I swapped my service from my purchasing Triumph dealership to Procycles Hornsby. In contrast to the original shop, their attention to detail is impressive and they use genuine factory parts. Their workshops are clean and they employ a sizeable team of mechanics. Yes, Anthony can be gruff and straight to the point but so far I’m unfazed by that and he has shown himself to be hugely knowledgable. He expects a lot from his servicing team and so he should!
I’ve also found the sales team very helpful. I bought my BMW from them and am happy to talk with them abiut updating my Triumph.
So, in two and a half years I’ve only had good experiences. So far, so good!

Brian
BrianSydney

Refused warranty job. Incredible brand damage as Triumph dealer and unprofessional

Col
ColSydney

Procycles Hornsby review.

Purchased a new KTM there in mid 2016, bike has done nearly 40k now, found there service & problem solving skills to be very good, overall a better experience than most throughout Sydney, would highly recommend.

elscorcho
elscorcho

you were lucky, that [Name Removed] is a total Knob jockey

don't even think of going to Procycles Hornsby for service. Sure go to for parts from the george st side but if you need service, you are better off going to Honda! Yes they don't even do BMW!

Chris G
Chris GSydney

Staff at Hornsby is arrogant and aggressive towards customers.

Had a great experience with the guys in service, bought new genuine parts for my gsxr 600.
Spent fair bit, my problem is [name removed] in the workshop. Just wanted brakes bleed but wanted to do other work on my bike.
When I said no he lost it and told me to come and get my bike he won't touch it anymore.
So now I'm out of pocket for pick up of my bike and delivery back with no work done.
Never use these guys absolute crooks.

Matt O
Matt OSydney

Sales & Service were excellent at St Peters

Recently purchased a used 2015 BMW S1000R at Procycles St Peters. I walked in and managed to secure a test ride late in the day and made a decision to purchase that afternoon. Very friendly service, organised the bike to be ready for pickup less than 48hrs later after a full detail and as the bike was reasonably close to the service interval they also had completed it including a new rear rotor when i returned to pick it up. I also received an extra $1000 off the sale for being a repeat customer even though it was already reduced for EOFY. Thanks again Nick, Judy and team. I have also had previous bikes serviced there and had great service from Marcel and team. Will definitely be back when the new bike bug bites again.

Peter
PeterNewcastle

Perfect Sale

Hi I would just like to say a big thanks to Johnno Paul and Mark for a smooth transaction a pleasure to deal with
The bike ride home to Newcastle was great
Thanks Peter T from Newcastle

ChrisR
ChrisRSydney

The 'Service' Manager Hornsby...