Procycles

Procycles

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Procycles? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Procycle Clothing is a SPAM!!!!

I ordered some cycle clothing online in Sept 2021 and it never arrived - I kept following this up and promises were made by Louis but its now Jan 2022 and I still havent received my items - I have continually asked for a refund - after months of requesting Louis said ok - I asked for confirmation of this - I get a reply that the items will be sent! This Louis guy has no idea on customer service - Do not make any purchases online because you will not receive your items or get a refund

Haj A.
Haj A.Sydney, NSW

Harrased and bullied also threatened

BAD KTM MECHANICAL SERVICE STAY AWAY

Picked up my ktm it was just in for an oil change, checked oil level when I got it home.
Only to find the oil did not even register in the little view window, had to go and buy oil to fill to correct position. Phoned the service guy (name removed) and told him about the oil level and offered to send him photos. He then went of at me very aggressively and didn’t want to see the photos than hung up the phone. 12 months later decided to do the oil change my self only to find when I tried to remove the the two side sump screen bolts they had used loctite on them OMG!!!! Will never take my bike back stay away .It will cost you more in the end mentally and financially.

GeorgeC
GeorgeC Launceston, TAS

Wunderlich accessories for 1250 GSA..

What a poor experience .. I telephoned in from Tassie because wanted fast verification of correct part and also against delivery time.
The guy answering was ok but under pressure due to sorting a shipment .. as soon as I suggested calling back later, he suggested email and he would get to it in a few hours before end of day .. well that was a week ago .. and a second email from me ... but I still haven't had a response .. disappointed to say the least!!!

Robert M.
Robert M.Sydney, NSW

Be Warned

Kai V.
Kai V.

Business Owner needs schooling on customer service principles !!

Bait advertising

Procycles use bait advertising to lure you to their premises , only to find that the deal you found on Bikesales was actually to good to be true and the bike does not exist. This has a cured twice.

John
JohnSydney, NSW

Anything more complex than tyre/oil replacement -find a different service

Went to these guys to fix my quick shifter issue on a BMW S1000r and they said there was nothing wrong with it, went to Bikesales after that and they were able to diagnose and fix the faulty wire under warranty

James

Rude and unprofessional

Paul NomadQueensland

Dodgy Workshop Practices

Terrible serivce department at St Peters

Spent 16k buying a new bike from St Peters to find out their service department weasels out of warranty repairs and recalls. The service manager also jumps out of his tree when you catch them out trying to bill for ficticious tyre leaks that majically disappear when you ask to see them.

Find out how Procycles compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Overcharged and personally insulted - stay away

Service took less time than was billed on the invoice. When this was raised Anthony not only refused to amend the invoice but also personally insulted me. Avoid at all costs if you want anything resembling decent customer service.

Christopher P.
Christopher P.Sydney, NSW

Procycles Hornsby - Service Dept

Discojaffa
DiscojaffaSydney, NSW

Completely lied to and screwed over

Picked a bike, went through the full process of finance including approval, made a time and date to buy the bike , guarantees from the shop , told me I didn’t need the deposit, and 2 days before pick up got the briefest email to say they accidentally sold the bike. All this After I got finance. So I now have a personal loan and nothing to show for it.
Called to discuss but basically ‘told it is what it is’?
Couldn’t of been a worse experience and has cost me significant money .

Vance Watts
Vance Wattsasked

do you do batteries for electric Bikes? in your Hornby branch

Alex S.asked

What is an alternative for motorbike service?
I agree that Procycle at St.Peters provide a dodgy service and customer care for its customers. I've done with them 3 services and I understand all complaints.
The workshops guys have a little care at all - the quality of their job is next to nothing. I thought that students do all the jobs from a school.
Anthony doesn't know what a customer service is. He shouldn't be at the front line and represent BMW.
What is an alternative in Sydney CBD? I would be happy to bring my bike to a decent workshop with more enthusiastic mechanics. Any recommendations.

Paul Nomad

Not sure Alex. I use an independent mechanic but Im in Queensland. Id try contacting a BMW club in NSW and go by word of mouth. Youll find them on Facebook My mechanic constantly is fixing the mess made by dealerships. Procycles Hornsby are amongst the worst Ive come across.
There will be genuine, dedicated and talented mechanics around and usually they wont work at the dealerships.

Alex S.

Hi Paul! Thank you for your reply. I'm with the BMW group on Facebook. I'll ask them for advice then. I like by bike but I don't want to get a rid of it because of dodgy dealership service.

Johnny_Danger

Hi Alex, I'm not sure in Sydney because we ended up moving to Canberra. And Canberra BMW were excellent, they looked up and performed all the recalls and service bulletins. They even put in a warranty claim for my squeaky forks which Procycle St Peters fobbed off as normal for a new bike.