Procycles

Procycles

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Procycles? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Laraine B.
Laraine B.Sydney, NSW

Accessories

The accessories are well stocked and some of the specials were good. I didn't know it was here in Hornsby. Staff are excellent and know their items. Had a good experience here.

Col
ColSydney

Procycles Hornsby review.

Purchased a new KTM there in mid 2016, bike has done nearly 40k now, found there service & problem solving skills to be very good, overall a better experience than most throughout Sydney, would highly recommend.

Vance Watts
Vance Wattsasked

do you do batteries for electric Bikes? in your Hornby branch

Alex S.asked

What is an alternative for motorbike service?
I agree that Procycle at St.Peters provide a dodgy service and customer care for its customers. I've done with them 3 services and I understand all complaints.
The workshops guys have a little care at all - the quality of their job is next to nothing. I thought that students do all the jobs from a school.
Anthony doesn't know what a customer service is. He shouldn't be at the front line and represent BMW.
What is an alternative in Sydney CBD? I would be happy to bring my bike to a decent workshop with more enthusiastic mechanics. Any recommendations.

Paul Nomad
Paul Nomad

Not sure Alex. I use an independent mechanic but Im in Queensland. Id try contacting a BMW club in NSW and go by word of mouth. Youll find them on Facebook My mechanic constantly is fixing the mess made by dealerships. Procycles Hornsby are amongst the worst Ive come across.
There will be genuine, dedicated and talented mechanics around and usually they wont work at the dealerships.

Alex S.

Hi Paul! Thank you for your reply. I'm with the BMW group on Facebook. I'll ask them for advice then. I like by bike but I don't want to get a rid of it because of dodgy dealership service.

Johnny_Danger
Johnny_Danger

Hi Alex, I'm not sure in Sydney because we ended up moving to Canberra. And Canberra BMW were excellent, they looked up and performed all the recalls and service bulletins. They even put in a warranty claim for my squeaky forks which Procycle St Peters fobbed off as normal for a new bike.