Procycles

Procycles

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Procycles? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

alex s.
alex s.

Always done what they can to help me in sales, service and parts.

Roberto
RobertoSydney, NSW

Was very surprised

Just purchased a R nineT from St Peters. I wasn't going to buy a bike that day but Jarred lured me with his charm. I was a slight pain through the whole process but Jarred and all the team gave me the best service that i was hoping for with a large purchase (which was against my wife's will). Scott from the workshop was determined to install side mounted mirrors for me at no cost which in the end looked amazing. Was very apprehensive at first, but have been won over to hopefully be a life long customer. Well done guys. Love my bike.

Amok
AmokAU

Sales and Service dept always been excellent

I've bought 2 new bikes here over the last 5 years and had them both serviced here too (hornsby branch).
Started going here after an awful experience with Bikebiz and have been happy with Procycles service so far.

Andy
AndySydney, NSW

Great service from Anthony

I have always had good service from Procycles over the years but never really required them for a break down
Anyway I broke down on the side of the road in Bucketty and called BMW roadside assistance to tow bike back to Hornsby. I then get a call from Anthony who offered to come and pick me and the bike up . In the end I moved it with BMW roadside. On arriving at Hornsby was met by Anthony who could not do enough for me. Kept my bike overnight and gave me a loaner to get home . Next day he called to say bike was fixed and was happy to ship it to St Peters as this was close to home , I was also allowed to return the liner to St. Peter’s
Fantastic customer service from start to finish
Andy Nelson

Find out how Procycles compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Bent backwards to help me out, and not once!

The boys at Procycle are fair dinkum, old fashion, customer-focused people. I bought several bikes, and accessories and they always went out of their way to assist. Ask for Vik, you will be looked after! My latest is BMW C400 GT Ion, absolutely loving it!

Michiel
MichielSydney, NSW

Super service !!

Bought 3 bikes there and the service level is more then great. I guess they service thousands of bikes a year and I am sure sometimes things happen. But that is the time you realize what the real service level is because they will make it right for you. Had to deal with a insurance claim before and Damian and Scott took care of it all for me. I will definitely buy my next bike at Procycles again !

Thanks to the whole team !

Collecting bikes 14th & 15th.

Crabman
Crabman

Great service and advice is hard to find but Procycles delivered both

Recommended

mikeS
mikeSSydney, NSW

Great honest service and wouldn't go anywhere else

Maurizio
MaurizioSydney, NSW

surprised at peoples comments

I'm surprised at peoples comments as I only have praise for Procycles horsnby
Fernando was great ( from the sale of my 2017 s1000r till now, selling to my best mate )
Anthony is honest and direct ( I can understand 'ponsy boys' would possibly have issue with him as he doesn't say what they want to hear )
Mark is very helpful ( polite and has always saved me money and steered me toward the best choices )
I'm a very fussy customer but I'm also very aware that when people are working I don't try to act like a prince and bust everyones chops and put them offside !!!

Paul A
Paul ASydney

QUALITY WORKMANSHIP

I swapped my service from my purchasing Triumph dealership to Procycles Hornsby. In contrast to the original shop, their attention to detail is impressive and they use genuine factory parts. Their workshops are clean and they employ a sizeable team of mechanics. Yes, Anthony can be gruff and straight to the point but so far I’m unfazed by that and he has shown himself to be hugely knowledgable. He expects a lot from his servicing team and so he should!
I’ve also found the sales team very helpful. I bought my BMW from them and am happy to talk with them abiut updating my Triumph.
So, in two and a half years I’ve only had good experiences. So far, so good!

Matt O
Matt OSydney

Sales & Service were excellent at St Peters

Recently purchased a used 2015 BMW S1000R at Procycles St Peters. I walked in and managed to secure a test ride late in the day and made a decision to purchase that afternoon. Very friendly service, organised the bike to be ready for pickup less than 48hrs later after a full detail and as the bike was reasonably close to the service interval they also had completed it including a new rear rotor when i returned to pick it up. I also received an extra $1000 off the sale for being a repeat customer even though it was already reduced for EOFY. Thanks again Nick, Judy and team. I have also had previous bikes serviced there and had great service from Marcel and team. Will definitely be back when the new bike bug bites again.

Peter
PeterNewcastle

Perfect Sale

Hi I would just like to say a big thanks to Johnno Paul and Mark for a smooth transaction a pleasure to deal with
The bike ride home to Newcastle was great
Thanks Peter T from Newcastle

Service department, Led by Anthony, then Damian.

Again, today, for routine health check, first set of brake pads (in 100ks, may I add,) Routine brake and clutch fluid flush, I sent my most trusted K1200RS to Procycles, Hornsby, YES, I DID... Service department led by Anthony, and Damien. Anthony has taken care of this bike, with everything I can't do myself, ever since I've been the proud owner, many, many years now . I DONT trust it with anyone else, I do many long haul rides, this bike must be as good as it can be, the HONEST, RELIABLE, RESPECTFUL, DOWN TO EARTH, NO nonsense, HELPFULLY service/customer relations.. PERFECT.. this bike just did a 1900 k in 2 days tour, jan 17, 19. 2017. That is trust in machine, and the people whom care for said machine... End, think about it!!!

Vance Watts
Vance Wattsasked

do you do batteries for electric Bikes? in your Hornby branch

Alex S.asked

What is an alternative for motorbike service?
I agree that Procycle at St.Peters provide a dodgy service and customer care for its customers. I've done with them 3 services and I understand all complaints.
The workshops guys have a little care at all - the quality of their job is next to nothing. I thought that students do all the jobs from a school.
Anthony doesn't know what a customer service is. He shouldn't be at the front line and represent BMW.
What is an alternative in Sydney CBD? I would be happy to bring my bike to a decent workshop with more enthusiastic mechanics. Any recommendations.

Paul Nomad
Paul Nomad

Not sure Alex. I use an independent mechanic but Im in Queensland. Id try contacting a BMW club in NSW and go by word of mouth. Youll find them on Facebook My mechanic constantly is fixing the mess made by dealerships. Procycles Hornsby are amongst the worst Ive come across.
There will be genuine, dedicated and talented mechanics around and usually they wont work at the dealerships.

Alex S.

Hi Paul! Thank you for your reply. I'm with the BMW group on Facebook. I'll ask them for advice then. I like by bike but I don't want to get a rid of it because of dodgy dealership service.

Johnny_Danger
Johnny_Danger

Hi Alex, I'm not sure in Sydney because we ended up moving to Canberra. And Canberra BMW were excellent, they looked up and performed all the recalls and service bulletins. They even put in a warranty claim for my squeaky forks which Procycle St Peters fobbed off as normal for a new bike.