Listing monitored by Prodigg

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (36)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (27) · Not as advertised (1)
Ken
KenSydney, NSW

Online store help and support is first class.

Kelly Donachie
Kelly DonachieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible delays and after sales customer service

Online shopping purchase was easy and sales person able to advise on phone before committing however, ridiculous delays and beware if they make a mistake in your order (incorrect vanity top sent with vanity) it would be easier to have bought a new one than all the unanswered phone calls emails promises to get back to you- problems at the warehouse- blah blah blah. Eventually they did send a replacement vanity top and it was broken! Could not go through it all again with them- had to source locally - still waiting for my refund! Absolute joke-products are beautiful but not worth the frustration of dealing with this company.

Do not use!

If I could give a zero or less I would. 1st delivery was totally wrong. 2nd delivery took 8 months. 3rd delivery is still ongoing 10 months later. To add, each delivery was from the original order. Unfortunately my builder paid upfront and we had no alternative as they were so unflexible. Warning. Do not use!,

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Tegan Palu
Tegan PaluSydney, NSW

Friendly, Knowledgeable and Professional service

Received great service throughout the whole process.I was kept up to date with my order, even though there were some small delays, I understand this was out of their hands and they handled it well and were more than apologetic and professional. I love my new Bathroom and would highly recommend.

mmid
mmidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

6mths delay and counting. Lie after lie.

Bath is 6 mths delayed.

I do not even believe the bath is going to arrive given I have been told multiple times since February that delivery is 3 weeks away, including being asked for final payment in March because arrival was again a couple weeks away. Lie after lie.

Have been offered refund of delivery, and after repeatedly asking for this for months, it has not refunded.

Very unhappy. Will never purchase from here again. Purchased online and feel like the entire thing is a scam about now.

Beautiful customer service products came good and quick and had a lot of varieties to choose from definitely recommend to others

Livvy
LivvySydney, NSW

Exceptional Customer Service

The customer service I received as mentioned was exceptional. I feel that this is vital for making a good first impression and the staff nailed it! I could not recommend this store enough if I tried. The products are all of great quality which is very important to me. I would definitely be back in future. A++++

Cat
Cat Sydney, NSW

THANK YOU!

Thank you for the amazing bathroom renovation!
You guys truly went above and beyond and I can’t thank you enough.

Other Furniture Shops

Exceptional- I won’t shop anywhere else!

Beyond impressed with the service I received during these uncertain times. Jami and the team have literally saved me multiple times due to their attentiveness while building our home! I refuse to shop anywhere else - THANK YOU

Tayla V
Tayla VSydney, NSW

Professional and Reliable !

The whole experience has been great and even with circumstances out of their control like COVID delays they have been very open with me and have kept me informed this whole time. You can tell they care about their customers as Jamie has gone above and beyond to assist with my request, super professional and an expert in what she does!

Customer service is unmatched

Could not be happier with my purchases. Walked in with no idea of what I wanted and left with ease knowing I was in the best hands I could be in! The staff were absolutely amazing and so helpful! I did have to wait a little bit for some items but it’s totally understandable given the situation we’re in at the moment. Definitely worth the wait! Would highly recommend!

Eren
Eren Sydney, NSW

LoVe!

Highly recommend. Best customer service and even better communication. Quality products and huge range my only place to shop for all my bathroom needs.

Jessica
JessicaSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Great customer service and Knowledge around the products, the team were so helpful and friendly, Thank you for all your help

Amazing products

Fast delivery
Towels are amazing and soft and thick my one stop shop for all towels definitely my new go to

The Best

I had great communication from staff and great products. I Highly recommend this company and you will not be disappointed.