Bayer Profender

Bayer Profender (page 8 of 8)

1.8

luxury_loui

luxury_loui

Good

An easy treatment, which is just a drop on the back of the neck every three months. Saves you from being scratched when giving tablets of paste. Is more expensive then tablets though, think I prefer the drontal tablets still. Is available from vets and pet shops.
Easy.
More expensive then Drontal tablets.

hair removal

I used this on both my cats yesterday. One now has a bald spot at the point of contact, the other has matted, sticky hair at the point of contact. I will never use this again.

expensive and side effects

Sharon Welsh

Sharon WelshMELBOURNE

profender for cats

great product don't need to fight with my cat with tablets, and save my skin from scratches!! and find the cat from spreading the wormer all the way around the house. I would highly recommend this product to anyone as the product is so easy to use and the cat is so much more happier.
easy to administer
I couldn't find anything wrong with it

Heart & Intestinal Wormers

Find out how Bayer Profender compares to other Heart & Intestinal Wormers

J93L00AU

Beware

I applied this to my 2 cats one being 4yrs that other 16yrs they both disappeared for a day, the young cat came home and slept for 20hrs straight, unfortunately found the older cat had passed away 3days after applying this.. Coincidence who knows... I wish I had read the previous review before using it....

Where do I start

sav42
sav42

do to use this!!! my cat got bold on the spot where pro fender was used the day after and had wounds on it's skin.

it seems to be harmful stuff when you ask me!

J93L00

No I don't use it, I once used it the once and never again..

wlfhund

wlfhund

We use this in our clinic and I love it. Much safer for our fingers than pilling a cat, easy to use; we apply it in the clinic and the clients don't have to try to figure out how to get a tablet down a month later, because it kills larve and immature stages too. Anyone who has naughty cats that don't take oral medications well, this is a must use product!
Easy to use. Effective. Safe.
I don't have any cons about this product.

Bella Sueasked

Can Profender cause allergic symptoms in humans after it is applied and dry?

Hannah
Hannah

I'm unsure of this sorry. I'd Google it and see or ask the vet for the side affects of the product. Either way do not use it. My cat is still suffering gut wise after the use of it months later.

Bella Sueasked

I adopted a cat that was treated with profender. The cat seems okay, but i get breathing problems and itching hands when I pet her!! I've had cats for 30 years, am not allergic to cats. In fact I already had another cat - no problems. How do I get this stuff off my new cat? I can't find a clear answer to How long is this med active in the saliva of a cat. When we bathe her or wipe her down the "allergy" goes away. Then her hair gets less soft from grooming (I suppose) after a few weeks and back to square one. Unless it is possible to be allergic to one particular cat and no others for 30 years. This cat is a persian mix (I was told) when I adopted her and had several different topicals applied at the same time as preventives. I was not told that she had worms and I read this is NOT a preventive. It was applied twice , 30 days apart.

sam

samasked

Is this really that bad?My vet just gave me this now I am so scared to put it on her. What should I do?

Unhappy Individual
Unhappy Individual

I’ve been using it on mine with no trouble. Every cat is different. Just make sure the dosage is correct and pay close attention to any side effects or reactions.

Bella Sue

YES, read reviews at other sites.

• GTIN14: 09310160811622 and 09310160811707