Breville Citrus Press Pro 800CP

Breville Citrus Press Pro 800CP

MPNs: 3102 and 800CPBSS

AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Had high hopes

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $225.00.

DMO

DMOMelbourne

love it/hate it

I love the concept of this juicer, the overall quality is crap. I make orange juice every day & need a quick reliable machine & after 2(of these Breville Citrus Press Pro 800CP just stopping, they just dont last. Never again, back using Aldi citrus juicer it has never had any problems in the years of use. Do not buy, if you get one given to you or find a bargin on gumtree go for it, but dont be surprised when it dies. Also breville customer service is appalling.

Purchased in May 2018.

Nims2011

Nims2011Sydney, NSW

Magnetic cone fails after 6 months. Breville says it is not covered by 2 year warranty.

The magnetic cone that holds the fruit in place keeps falling off. I bought this in December 2017 for my mother who has a shoulder problem. So I contacted Breville, who offered to sell me one for $27.57 plus $10 postage.$37.57 each 6 months? No, I don't think so, Breville.

This is the second appliance from Breville that has not been fit for purpose.. I dont think I will be buying another one. Customer service is also non-existent, with it being made obvious that they just dont care. Maybe they bought that jacket too...

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Juicers

Find out how Breville Citrus Press Pro 800CP compares to other Juicers

Sam

SamBrisbane

Overheats and crappy customer service

Machine over heats after 10 to 15 fruits being juiced. Called their customer service and a very rude man told me that this is normal. Breville, do not hire people who hate helping customers, its not that hard. I rarely write reviews about any product but this time I had to.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
BrevilleBreville

Hi Sam - if you still have the receipt please return to the store of purchase for a replacement or refund. Thanks, the Breville team

S Mus

S MusMELBOURNE

Bulky Useless Piece Of Junk

BrevilleBreville
Hasmukh Sundarjee

Hasmukh SundarjeeBlakehurst

Disappointing

I have had mine for over a year, worked well till this morning, the motor burned out, could smell the burnt out motor and smoke coming out. Have written to Breville this morning, will wait for their respond. Was good while it worked. Has anyone else had the same problem?

motor burnt out this morning

Stefan

StefanSeville

Overheating/stops working and lost part

Great Machine, Have one that is around 5 years old, I think. i have Lost/misplaced the Juicer Cone, cannot seem to be able to buy a replacement. So purchase a new model a week or 2 ago, stops working after a couple of oranges or lemons being juiced.
New model is about half the weight of my original model.
Now have my original working with new models juicer cone(most expensive way to purchase a spare part!?!?!
Origanl model great, new one rubbish, but atleast i have a new Juicer cone for my old one
New model over heats

Naomi S.Breville
See all Breville Citrus Press Pro 800CP reviews

Wendy

Wendyasked

with all the bad experiences people have had of not being able to juice allot of oranges has the problem been addressed and corrected. I am wanting to buy but not if magnetic holder falls off and overheats too easy. Thanks Wendy

Andy

No idea. We returned 2 then gave up.

Phil K
Phil K

What is "alot of oranges" ? I have two of these units (at two addresses) but only juice two large glasses of juice per day (oranges, lemons and large grapefruit). Never had an issue.

rba
rba

As per my review we are now on our third unit and have never had overheating issues, but we wouldn't juice more that 5 to 10 oranges and limes at one go. The juicing cone isn't magnetic, its held on by plastic circlips which can wear over time but the machine comes with several spares. I have noticed a few minor design changes between the 3 units we've owned but it's the same basic unit, just slightly improved (and some accessories like plastic dust cover and fine pulp filter have been deleted).

Sooshiant A.

Sooshiant A.asked

Hi the arm of my citrus breville doesn't go up very well and I can't work with it.

Fran

Franasked

My cirtus press 800CP has just stopped working. not a sound from the motor. Nothing at all. Please help?

Naomi S.Breville

Hi Fran, Please contact our customer service department on 1300 139 798 or askus@breville.com.au so they can help you.

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

CategoryJuicers