Breville Citrus Press Pro 800CP

Breville Citrus Press Pro 800CP

MPNs: 3102 and 800CPBSS

Hilly

HillySouth East Queensland, QLD

Another Breville Heap of Crap!

If you want to juice more than six oranges, don't buy this over priced rubbish. Cone falls off repeatedly, and the machine shuts down before it juices one lousy bucket full of fruit!

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $229.00.

GV

GVMelbourne

Overheating and Filtering Problems

I was amazed with the look and construction, really liked it in the shop. Started using it – very quiet operation, effortless juicing. But after a few oranges started overheating and nasty smell slowly filled in my kitchen, then it stopped dead. I waited 15 minutes and tried again, I tried to put as minimal pressure as possible during juicing. After three oranges it stopped operating again. The smell spoiled my juice. Was very disappointed. Other minuses: The pulp filter was filling out too quickly. After squeezing all the juice from the orange (which is done extremely well) it stays with the pulp and getting thrown away.
Look, very quiet operation, effortless juicing
Overheating, juice stays with the pulp and getting thrown away

Breville
Naomi S.Breville
See all Breville Citrus Press Pro 800CP reviews

Wendy

Wendyasked

with all the bad experiences people have had of not being able to juice allot of oranges has the problem been addressed and corrected. I am wanting to buy but not if magnetic holder falls off and overheats too easy. Thanks Wendy

Andy
Andy

No idea. We returned 2 then gave up.

Phil K
Phil K

What is "alot of oranges" ? I have two of these units (at two addresses) but only juice two large glasses of juice per day (oranges, lemons and large grapefruit). Never had an issue.

rba
rba

As per my review we are now on our third unit and have never had overheating issues, but we wouldn't juice more that 5 to 10 oranges and limes at one go. The juicing cone isn't magnetic, its held on by plastic circlips which can wear over time but the machine comes with several spares. I have noticed a few minor design changes between the 3 units we've owned but it's the same basic unit, just slightly improved (and some accessories like plastic dust cover and fine pulp filter have been deleted).

Sooshiant A.

Sooshiant A.asked

Hi the arm of my citrus breville doesn't go up very well and I can't work with it.

Fran

Franasked

My cirtus press 800CP has just stopped working. not a sound from the motor. Nothing at all. Please help?

Breville
Naomi S.Breville

Hi Fran, Please contact our customer service department on 1300 139 798 or askus@breville.com.au so they can help you.

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

CategoryJuicers