Breville Citrus Press Pro 800CP

Breville Citrus Press Pro 800CP

MPNs: 3102 and 800CPBSS

Disappointing and not value for money

See all Breville Citrus Press Pro 800CP reviews

Wendy

Wendyasked

with all the bad experiences people have had of not being able to juice allot of oranges has the problem been addressed and corrected. I am wanting to buy but not if magnetic holder falls off and overheats too easy. Thanks Wendy

Andy
Andy

No idea. We returned 2 then gave up.

Phil K
Phil K

What is "alot of oranges" ? I have two of these units (at two addresses) but only juice two large glasses of juice per day (oranges, lemons and large grapefruit). Never had an issue.

rba
rba

As per my review we are now on our third unit and have never had overheating issues, but we wouldn't juice more that 5 to 10 oranges and limes at one go. The juicing cone isn't magnetic, its held on by plastic circlips which can wear over time but the machine comes with several spares. I have noticed a few minor design changes between the 3 units we've owned but it's the same basic unit, just slightly improved (and some accessories like plastic dust cover and fine pulp filter have been deleted).

Sooshiant A.

Sooshiant A.asked

Hi the arm of my citrus breville doesn't go up very well and I can't work with it.

Fran

Franasked

My cirtus press 800CP has just stopped working. not a sound from the motor. Nothing at all. Please help?

Breville
Naomi S.Breville

Hi Fran, Please contact our customer service department on 1300 139 798 or askus@breville.com.au so they can help you.

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

CategoryJuicers