Breville Citrus Press Pro 800CP

Breville Citrus Press Pro 800CP

MPNs: 3102, 800CP and 800CPBSS

AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Had high hopes

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $225.00.

Phil KSouthwest, VIC

Does the best job. Minor design flaw

Purchased in October 2019 at Myer Online Store for $199.00.

rbaSydney, NSW

Best juicer in 30 years

We've had an orange tree for more than 30 years and went through lots of citrus juicers before we found the Breville 800CP. We have fresh squeezed orange juice 5 days a week and the 800CP is the only one that can handle this for years on end. And so easy to use with the lever action and fruit dome which fits all sizes of oranges, limes and lemons. We've just purchased our third 800CP - they tend to last about 5 years then the gearbox gives up.

Purchased in September 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $199.00.

Find out how Breville Citrus Press Pro 800CP compares to other Juicers

I thought it died then it came back to life

The kids were juicing about 10 oranges and i was telling my friend how much i liked the juicer and what a great solid design it is. Then in that moment it just stopped with a bad electric motor smell. Dissappointing after about 15 months of use. However, seemed it just needed a rest and it started working again when i checked 20 mins later. So seems to be a protective mechanism.
Annoying how the bit that fits over the fruit has such a flimsy attachment and often falls off.

Incognito

IncognitoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Morning ritual

I have been using the stainless steel version for over two years to make two glasses of fresh orange juice every morning. A brilliant functional design, works faultlessly and it still looks like new!
Easy to clean - immediately after use I just rinse/brush the units clean under cold water then pour hot water from the kettle (after making cup of tea) over the unit to help it dry (with paper towel) and then reassemble the unit.
Fresh pressed orange juice is so much nicer, and cheaper, than the bottled variety. Buy oranges by the bag, enjoy the seasons, navel / valencia, from around Australia. Fresh is definitely best.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Hilly

HillySouth East Queensland, QLD

Another Breville Heap of Crap!

If you want to juice more than six oranges, don't buy this over priced rubbish. Cone falls off repeatedly, and the machine shuts down before it juices one lousy bucket full of fruit!

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $229.00.

Happy Miss OJ

Happy Miss OJSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love My New ‘Toy’!

I was sick of hand juicing oranges from my heavily fruited trees every year. I researched available citrus pressers, and this came on top. Today I juiced 30 oranges, of varying sizes, in a fraction of the time taken hand juicing. The 800CP didn’t miss a beat. It juices fruit thoroughly, straight into the jug (not provided) underneath without drips.
Other reviews stated problems with the juicer cone constantly falling off, yet Breville have addressed this.
The cone didn’t fall off, and Breville have supplied extra C Clips should this become problematic in future.
Easy to clean- I just ran components under warm water, but they are dishwasher safe.
I’m actually looking forward to next ‘big juicing’

Purchased in July 2019 at Bing Lee Physical store for $209.00.

Coco

Coco

Excellent-No problems

I have had this juicer for many years. It is easy to clean. It is very quick and very easy to use. I use this regularly and have had no problems with it.
The only con , is that it's a little heavy to lift in and out of the cupboard and place on the bench top.
During the citrus season and during spring summer, I use this so much , it just stays on my bench top, as it is fairly compact.
I am recommending this , especially for people with families, we easily juice a bag of oranges in minutes. The pith and the seeds are automatically strained out , so the juice is delicious.
I can't quite remember when I bought it but it has had a lot of use and I believe it is at least 5 years old.

Purchased in January 2014.

DMO

DMOMelbourne

love it/hate it

I love the concept of this juicer, the overall quality is crap. I make orange juice every day & need a quick reliable machine & after 2(of these Breville Citrus Press Pro 800CP just stopping, they just dont last. Never again, back using Aldi citrus juicer it has never had any problems in the years of use. Do not buy, if you get one given to you or find a bargin on gumtree go for it, but dont be surprised when it dies. Also breville customer service is appalling.

Purchased in May 2018.

Scotty Jimmy

Scotty JimmyPerth

Could do better

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Nims2011

Nims2011Sydney, NSW

Magnetic cone fails after 6 months. Breville says it is not covered by 2 year warranty.

The magnetic cone that holds the fruit in place keeps falling off. I bought this in December 2017 for my mother who has a shoulder problem. So I contacted Breville, who offered to sell me one for $27.57 plus $10 postage.$37.57 each 6 months? No, I don't think so, Breville.

This is the second appliance from Breville that has not been fit for purpose.. I dont think I will be buying another one. Customer service is also non-existent, with it being made obvious that they just dont care. Maybe they bought that jacket too...

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Pearl

PearlQueensland

Excellent product, saves time, & easy to clean!

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Gerold

Gerold

Brilliant - works very well

This citrus press works simply perfectly for us.
In addition it is durable and very easy to clean.
In my eyes the citrus press is worth every single cent if you have to process a lot of citrus fruit.
The time saving compared to manual processing is staggering.
As a result, no more body aches!

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Mum1972

Mum1972Melbourne

Love This Product

Really happy with the juice I get from this product. So easy to clean! It is used every Sunday. Usually 2 largish oranges gets us a small glass for one. I juice 10 oranges with ease for the family, Have not had any issues with this product so far. Based on some of the reviews I hope it stays that way as I am loving my juicer!!!

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Sam

SamBrisbane

Overheats and crappy customer service

Machine over heats after 10 to 15 fruits being juiced. Called their customer service and a very rude man told me that this is normal. Breville, do not hire people who hate helping customers, its not that hard. I rarely write reviews about any product but this time I had to.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Breville
BrevilleBreville

Hi Sam - if you still have the receipt please return to the store of purchase for a replacement or refund. Thanks, the Breville team

See all Breville Citrus Press Pro 800CP reviews

Wendy

Wendyasked

with all the bad experiences people have had of not being able to juice allot of oranges has the problem been addressed and corrected. I am wanting to buy but not if magnetic holder falls off and overheats too easy. Thanks Wendy

Andy

No idea. We returned 2 then gave up.

Phil K

What is "alot of oranges" ? I have two of these units (at two addresses) but only juice two large glasses of juice per day (oranges, lemons and large grapefruit). Never had an issue.

rba

As per my review we are now on our third unit and have never had overheating issues, but we wouldn't juice more that 5 to 10 oranges and limes at one go. The juicing cone isn't magnetic, its held on by plastic circlips which can wear over time but the machine comes with several spares. I have noticed a few minor design changes between the 3 units we've owned but it's the same basic unit, just slightly improved (and some accessories like plastic dust cover and fine pulp filter have been deleted).

Sooshiant A.

Sooshiant A.asked

Hi the arm of my citrus breville doesn't go up very well and I can't work with it.

Fran

Franasked

My cirtus press 800CP has just stopped working. not a sound from the motor. Nothing at all. Please help?

Breville
Naomi S.Breville

Hi Fran, Please contact our customer service department on 1300 139 798 or askus@breville.com.au so they can help you.

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

CategoryJuicers