Breville Citrus Press Pro 800CP

Breville Citrus Press Pro 800CP (page 2 of 2)

MPNs: 3102, 800CP and 800CPBSS

eCurio sityMelbourne

Heavy duty citrus press

eCurio sity

If you want to see the unit in operation, please check my Youtube video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vq6vPZkGoKc

Looking for Juicers?

Read the reviews for Torus Echo

GV
GVMelbourne

Overheating and Filtering Problems

I was amazed with the look and construction, really liked it in the shop. Started using it – very quiet operation, effortless juicing. But after a few oranges started overheating and nasty smell slowly filled in my kitchen, then it stopped dead. I waited 15 minutes and tried again, I tried to put as minimal pressure as possible during juicing. After three oranges it stopped operating again. The smell spoiled my juice. Was very disappointed. Other minuses: The pulp filter was filling out too quickly. After squeezing all the juice from the orange (which is done extremely well) it stays with the pulp and getting thrown away.
Look, very quiet operation, effortless juicing
Overheating, juice stays with the pulp and getting thrown away

Samantha323
Samantha323Perth

Great for juicing

Had the older version for years, using it most days. Though quite heavy in weight, best orange juice squeezer i've ever had however the lip eventually came off.
Replaced it with the newer lighter model about 6 months ago. So far no problems, and i don't have to permanently leave it on kitchen bench because of the weight.
New version didn't have the additional lemon pulp filter but the one from my previous juicer fits perfectly
Light weight, great for squeezing citrus fruit
Didn't come with lemon pulp filter

Naomi S.Breville

Hi Samantha, thanks for the great feedback. We think it's a great product too!

Juicers

Find out how Breville Citrus Press Pro 800CP compares to other Juicers

Excellent juicer! Fast and easy to clean!

We love this juicer for so many reasons. You can make your juice in a clean and fast way. Extracting the juice is very easy with the soft grip handle. We use it a lot and have had no problems with it so far! I highly recommend it to everyone!
-It has a juicing cone that fits different sizes of fruits and veggies. -The juicer press arm comes in handy. It leaves your hands clean as you don't need to have direct contact with the fruits/veggies you are juicing. -The filter is adjustable into fine or coarse thus giving you the option to choose to decrease or increase the pulp content in the juice. -Removable parts are dish washer safe. -The juicer comes in with a dust cover that covers the juicing cone and juice collector.

kc in cb
kc in cbOttawa

Love It But....

I've had many citrus juicers but the Breville Citrus Press was my all-time favourite. Alas, though, after at least five years of smooth working, the arm seized and it wouldn't function. I had it repaired for about $45 and it worked for another year. Now, the same problem. I've been careful with that arm, making certain it doesn't get forced in any way, so am now worried I am on the hunt once again for the perfect juicer as shelling out $45 every year doesn't seem sensible.

Danny
Danny

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
ChoiceFan
ChoiceFan

We love this machine. We have had it for a year now and use it very regularly without problem. It is an attactive machine that easily and quickly juices oranges and grapefruit. Definitely beats using a hand juicer! Also, like the fact that it has 2 filters as one of us likes "the bits" and the other one doesn't - perfect!
Very easy to use and clean. Has the option of 2 filters to cater for those that don't like "the bits" of the fruit and those that do. Not too noisy (it doesn't wake the baby!). It quickly juices lots of fruit.
The spout is quite low on the machine which means that you can't fit a tall glass under it. We have to use a coffee mug to catch the juice and then transfer into a taller glass.

treevue
treevue

Just purchased this citrus press and love it. Over the years I have had the usual juicers and have gone thru quite a few. I also developed a sore arm and a sore shoulder. This is easy to use,very quite and no sore arm anymore. Love it

Looking for Juicers?

Read the reviews for Torus Echo

Ad

Love Love Love this Juicer!!!

I bought this Citrus Press looking for something that not only got the job done, but also looked good - I found it in this. It is so easy to use and so amazingly quiet. All parts assemble and disassemble with ease, making cleaning a pleasure instead of a chore. The kids can't get enough fresh orange juice, we use it every day.
Great looking!!! Love this appliance as it looks good, is extremely quiet, with minimum effort. Parts wash up quickly and easily, there are no awkward crevices to clean out.
Nothing wrong. Takes up a little bit of bench space and a little heavy to keep moving in and out of the cupboard, so you want it on your bench for ease of frequent use. In saying that, I can forego a little room for the cirrus press.

See all Breville Citrus Press Pro 800CP reviews

Wendy
Wendyasked

with all the bad experiences people have had of not being able to juice allot of oranges has the problem been addressed and corrected. I am wanting to buy but not if magnetic holder falls off and overheats too easy. Thanks Wendy

Andy
Andy

No idea. We returned 2 then gave up.

Phil K
Phil K

What is "alot of oranges" ? I have two of these units (at two addresses) but only juice two large glasses of juice per day (oranges, lemons and large grapefruit). Never had an issue.

rba
rba

As per my review we are now on our third unit and have never had overheating issues, but we wouldn't juice more that 5 to 10 oranges and limes at one go. The juicing cone isn't magnetic, its held on by plastic circlips which can wear over time but the machine comes with several spares. I have noticed a few minor design changes between the 3 units we've owned but it's the same basic unit, just slightly improved (and some accessories like plastic dust cover and fine pulp filter have been deleted).

Sooshiant A.
Sooshiant A.asked

Hi the arm of my citrus breville doesn't go up very well and I can't work with it.

Fran
Franasked

My cirtus press 800CP has just stopped working. not a sound from the motor. Nothing at all. Please help?

Naomi S.Breville

Hi Fran, Please contact our customer service department on 1300 139 798 or askus@breville.com.au so they can help you.

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

CategoryJuicers