Breville Citrus Press Pro 800CP

Breville Citrus Press Pro 800CP

MPNs: 3102 and 800CPBSS

rbaSydney, NSW

Best juicer in 30 years

We've had an orange tree for more than 30 years and went through lots of citrus juicers before we found the Breville 800CP. We have fresh squeezed orange juice 5 days a week and the 800CP is the only one that can handle this for years on end. And so easy to use with the lever action and fruit dome which fits all sizes of oranges, limes and lemons. We've just purchased our third 800CP - they tend to last about 5 years then the gearbox gives up.

Purchased in September 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $199.00.

Incognito

IncognitoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Morning ritual

I have been using the stainless steel version for over two years to make two glasses of fresh orange juice every morning. A brilliant functional design, works faultlessly and it still looks like new!
Easy to clean - immediately after use I just rinse/brush the units clean under cold water then pour hot water from the kettle (after making cup of tea) over the unit to help it dry (with paper towel) and then reassemble the unit.
Fresh pressed orange juice is so much nicer, and cheaper, than the bottled variety. Buy oranges by the bag, enjoy the seasons, navel / valencia, from around Australia. Fresh is definitely best.

Happy Miss OJ

Happy Miss OJSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love My New ‘Toy’!

I was sick of hand juicing oranges from my heavily fruited trees every year. I researched available citrus pressers, and this came on top. Today I juiced 30 oranges, of varying sizes, in a fraction of the time taken hand juicing. The 800CP didn’t miss a beat. It juices fruit thoroughly, straight into the jug (not provided) underneath without drips.
Other reviews stated problems with the juicer cone constantly falling off, yet Breville have addressed this.
The cone didn’t fall off, and Breville have supplied extra C Clips should this become problematic in future.
Easy to clean- I just ran components under warm water, but they are dishwasher safe.
I’m actually looking forward to next ‘big juicing’

Purchased in July 2019 at Bing Lee Physical store for $209.00.

Juicers

Find out how Breville Citrus Press Pro 800CP compares to other Juicers

Coco

Coco

Excellent-No problems

I have had this juicer for many years. It is easy to clean. It is very quick and very easy to use. I use this regularly and have had no problems with it.
The only con , is that it's a little heavy to lift in and out of the cupboard and place on the bench top.
During the citrus season and during spring summer, I use this so much , it just stays on my bench top, as it is fairly compact.
I am recommending this , especially for people with families, we easily juice a bag of oranges in minutes. The pith and the seeds are automatically strained out , so the juice is delicious.
I can't quite remember when I bought it but it has had a lot of use and I believe it is at least 5 years old.

Purchased in January 2014.

Pearl

PearlQueensland

Excellent product, saves time, & easy to clean!

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Gerold

Gerold

Brilliant - works very well

This citrus press works simply perfectly for us.
In addition it is durable and very easy to clean.
In my eyes the citrus press is worth every single cent if you have to process a lot of citrus fruit.
The time saving compared to manual processing is staggering.
As a result, no more body aches!

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Mum1972

Mum1972Melbourne

Love This Product

Really happy with the juice I get from this product. So easy to clean! It is used every Sunday. Usually 2 largish oranges gets us a small glass for one. I juice 10 oranges with ease for the family, Have not had any issues with this product so far. Based on some of the reviews I hope it stays that way as I am loving my juicer!!!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Super

I bought top of the range ( commercial ) model at DJ. Have been using it for more than 5 years. In summer time I am a juiceboy and this juicer is top: lives oranges and grapefruit skins dry. Fast squeeze , easy 1 min clean & WIPE. ( about 8-10 oranges to 1 liter)

BrevilleBreville

Hi Max - thanks for your comments. The Breville team

Max

Hi Breville; super product .we have juicer as well.Both have been working great for over 6 years and both look as new. In summer time I use them both almost daily.

BronnyleaIllawarra, NSW

Perfect Juicer

With 2 oranges you can have a glass of fresh juice in one minute. Takes all the orange pulp and makes a lot of juice. Very quiet to operate for early morning risers. Made of heavy duty steel, it is a must for any kitchen. Looks great on my kitchen bench too with my steel appliances. Love it!!!!

BrevilleBreville

Hi Bronnylea - thanks for your comments. The Breville team

Bronnylea

You're welcome. I love it!!

Juicers

Find out how Breville Citrus Press Pro 800CP compares to other Juicers

Samantha323

Samantha323Perth

Great for juicing

Had the older version for years, using it most days. Though quite heavy in weight, best orange juice squeezer i've ever had however the lip eventually came off.
Replaced it with the newer lighter model about 6 months ago. So far no problems, and i don't have to permanently leave it on kitchen bench because of the weight.
New version didn't have the additional lemon pulp filter but the one from my previous juicer fits perfectly
Light weight, great for squeezing citrus fruit
Didn't come with lemon pulp filter

Naomi S.Breville

Hi Samantha, thanks for the great feedback. We think it's a great product too!

Excellent juicer! Fast and easy to clean!

We love this juicer for so many reasons. You can make your juice in a clean and fast way. Extracting the juice is very easy with the soft grip handle. We use it a lot and have had no problems with it so far! I highly recommend it to everyone!
-It has a juicing cone that fits different sizes of fruits and veggies. -The juicer press arm comes in handy. It leaves your hands clean as you don't need to have direct contact with the fruits/veggies you are juicing. -The filter is adjustable into fine or coarse thus giving you the option to choose to decrease or increase the pulp content in the juice. -Removable parts are dish washer safe. -The juicer comes in with a dust cover that covers the juicing cone and juice collector.

ChoiceFan

ChoiceFan

We love this machine. We have had it for a year now and use it very regularly without problem. It is an attactive machine that easily and quickly juices oranges and grapefruit. Definitely beats using a hand juicer! Also, like the fact that it has 2 filters as one of us likes "the bits" and the other one doesn't - perfect!
Very easy to use and clean. Has the option of 2 filters to cater for those that don't like "the bits" of the fruit and those that do. Not too noisy (it doesn't wake the baby!). It quickly juices lots of fruit.
The spout is quite low on the machine which means that you can't fit a tall glass under it. We have to use a coffee mug to catch the juice and then transfer into a taller glass.

treevue
treevue

Just purchased this citrus press and love it. Over the years I have had the usual juicers and have gone thru quite a few. I also developed a sore arm and a sore shoulder. This is easy to use,very quite and no sore arm anymore. Love it

Love Love Love this Juicer!!!

I bought this Citrus Press looking for something that not only got the job done, but also looked good - I found it in this. It is so easy to use and so amazingly quiet. All parts assemble and disassemble with ease, making cleaning a pleasure instead of a chore. The kids can't get enough fresh orange juice, we use it every day.
Great looking!!! Love this appliance as it looks good, is extremely quiet, with minimum effort. Parts wash up quickly and easily, there are no awkward crevices to clean out.
Nothing wrong. Takes up a little bit of bench space and a little heavy to keep moving in and out of the cupboard, so you want it on your bench for ease of frequent use. In saying that, I can forego a little room for the cirrus press.

See all Breville Citrus Press Pro 800CP reviews

Wendy

Wendyasked

with all the bad experiences people have had of not being able to juice allot of oranges has the problem been addressed and corrected. I am wanting to buy but not if magnetic holder falls off and overheats too easy. Thanks Wendy

Andy
Andy

No idea. We returned 2 then gave up.

Phil K
Phil K

What is "alot of oranges" ? I have two of these units (at two addresses) but only juice two large glasses of juice per day (oranges, lemons and large grapefruit). Never had an issue.

rba

As per my review we are now on our third unit and have never had overheating issues, but we wouldn't juice more that 5 to 10 oranges and limes at one go. The juicing cone isn't magnetic, its held on by plastic circlips which can wear over time but the machine comes with several spares. I have noticed a few minor design changes between the 3 units we've owned but it's the same basic unit, just slightly improved (and some accessories like plastic dust cover and fine pulp filter have been deleted).

Sooshiant A.

Sooshiant A.asked

Hi the arm of my citrus breville doesn't go up very well and I can't work with it.

Fran

Franasked

My cirtus press 800CP has just stopped working. not a sound from the motor. Nothing at all. Please help?

Naomi S.Breville

Hi Fran, Please contact our customer service department on 1300 139 798 or askus@breville.com.au so they can help you.

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

CategoryJuicers