Falcon Professional + FXP

MPNs: PROP110DFFGBCH, PROP90FXPDFGB and PROP90FXPDFSS

16 questions from our users

SsBb

SsBbasked

I have a professional fxp 900mm oven. I have the wall in the oven to half the capacity. It still takes 30+ minutes to come to temperature (200c) then won’t hold temperature if I open the door, even for a few seconds? Is this normal?

Hi SsBb,

Can you please advise what oven function are you using when heating the oven?
Do you know how much the temperature drops when the door is opened?

A oven temperature will not hold the whole time the oven is on, the thermostat cycles to maintain an average of the set temperature. At any point if the door is opened, the temperature will drop and then the thermostat will kick in to heat up again. This is normal.

Kind regards, Taneille
service@andic.com.au

Rebecca asked

We have the Falcon FX 90 Professional - question how do we clean the grime that falls trough the air vents at the back of the stove top? It seems like a sealed unit

Andi-Co A.Falcon Appliances

Hi Rebecca, if food has fallen through the vent slots on the hob there isn't an easy way to remove it unfortunately. However there is a way! The cooker is on rollers and should be connected with a flexible gas hose so the the cooker can be rolled out when required to access the rear of the appliance. Warm regards, Taneille - Andi-Co Customer Care 1300 650 020

Hi Tana
Thanks for your answer - further to that, is it easy to access the area below the slots from the back of the cooker? thanks Rebecca

Tonia D.

Tonia D.asked

Does the oven light stay on on the falcon 110? It works only if the button is depressed and it will not stay depressed. Thznks

Hi Tonia,

The light button should be able to remain depressed and on. Can you please contact us on service@andico.com.au with your contact details and Falcon order number so we can assist you further?

Tonia D.

Tonia D.asked

Is the oven light on the falcon 110 classic meant to stay on? It only works if I depress the button and it will not stay depressed. Thanks

Hi Tonia,

Terry

Terryasked

I cannot open my door on a falcon professional cooker how do I unlock

Hi Terry,

If you can, please call Andi-Co Customer Care on 1300 650 020 so we can find out more about the functions you have recently used and advise from there.

service@andico.com.au

Liz M

Liz Masked

What mode is warm on the Professional +FPX what is the symbol and what temperature pls

Hi Liz,

I might assist us to know a bit more about what you are cooking/baking as there are many functions with different element settings and also temperature range.

Can you please call us on 1300 650 020 so we can assist you more?

service@andico.com.au

Glenda. Y.

Glenda. Y.asked

Just had my Falcon Professional+100FX I stalled during a kitchen renovation... first few uses nice and quiet oven but since Friday the oven is making a very loud noise, which changes in tune back & forth...
as its an open plan area its really annoying as its loud...is this normal

Andi-Co A.Falcon Appliances

Hi Glenda. We are very sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with the Falcon cooker. Would you mind calling us on 1300 650 020 so we can register the warranty and arrange for someone to come and check the noise for you? Or please email service@andico.com.au with your preferred contact method and one of our team will be in touch. Thank you! Rachael

Evelyn S.

Evelyn S.asked

i have a falcon fxp oven, I am wanting to use the self cleaning function. my question is do I need to clean the glass door in the cavity before or does the self clean clean the glass as well?

cajak
cajak

I don't pre-clean glass I've yourself clean removes grime from glass as well.

Evelyn S.

Evelyn S.asked

Andi-Co A.Falcon Appliances

Hi Evelyn. In many cases the pyro function will assist in removing grime from the glass. However it really depends on how much build up is on the glass and how long it has been baked in place. After using the pyro function, if there is still some residue left you can use a product called gumption to remove any remaining streaks. But if you do have the time prior to switching the pyro on we recommend to give the glass a quick wipe over. For light soiling warm soapy water and soft cloth. If heavier soiling there is a scraper pack available which can be purchased at most oven retailers and is produced by Cerepol. Use the razor tool lightly on the glass. Should you have any further queries our Customer Care Team are happy to chat on 1300 650 020.

Adrian R.

Adrian R.asked

The oven lights on Professional +FXP oven won't work. Light bulbs and the on/off switch have been replaced already.

Andi-Co A.Falcon Appliances

Hi Adrian. We are very sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties with the light in your oven. If you can please contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 650 020 we can assist you. Thank you, Rachael

Fiona H.

Fiona H.asked

I tried to use the pyrolytic clean on my Falcon Professional recently and as soon as I closed the door the oven starting a very loud continuous rattle. When I immediately opened the door the rattling stopped, but as soon as the door closed the rattle started again. We had removed all shelves and racks so it wasn't that. I wasn't brave enough to let the cleaning continue just in case it damaged the oven. This loud rattling has never happened before.

The first time we used the pyrolytic cleaning function the door wouldn't open because the heat of the cleaning had burned the wires for the locking mechanism, but since having it repaired we've been able to use the cleaning function. Until this new issue. Can anyone suggest what might be the problem?

Hi Fiona,

Thank you for making this enquiry. This is unusual, does the noise occur with normal oven functions when the door is closed?

Would you be able to record the sound and email this to us so we can review it further? Email is service@andico.com.au

Robert Smulders

Robert Smuldersasked

We have recently had our Falcon Professional FXP installed and have a very positive first impression. One issue we can't seem to solve is that the back burners (especially the middle one) stop working after a while. Have adjusted the gas pressure (we live in NL) but that doesn't solve it. What else can you advise us ?

Hi Robert,

Unfortunately your cooker may need a service technician to assess the burners. If you are in Australia (I am unsure where NL is), please call our customer care department on 1300 650 020 or email service@andico.com.au.

John C

John Casked

I need to replace inner door glass on a Falcon FXP-90 duel fuel oven in Perth, Having trouble finding some one who can supply and fix

Assistance appreciated John C

Sally
Sally

Contact Andi-co service, 1300 650 020.

Gazza

Gazzaasked

Have completed a self clean on my falcon oven and now the door wont open. The light indicating the door is locked has been off for hours, I have also turned knob back to off as per manual instuctions. Any suggestions?

Lethal
Lethal

Door stays locked until the oven is sufficiently cooled down. If the door is still locked once cooled, then I would suggest contacting Falcon.

Hi Gazza,

Please call Andi-Co Service on 1300 650 020 or email your information to service@andico.com.au so we can assist you further.

We are the distributor and warranty provider for Falcon in Australia.

Trevor

Trevorasked

The door to our Falcon Profession FXP will not open. The unit is level. We have disconnected power to try and reset sensors. Still won't open. Any suggestions Falcon Official?

Hi Trevor,

As long as the appliance has cooled down, the door lock should release. If this is still not the case, please contact us on 1300 650 020 or service@andico.com.au so we can discuss it further.

Jules

Julesasked

I'm about to use the selfcleaning function. On reading the instructions, it says, before using this function, to 'use hot water and detergent or a paste of baking soda to remove any difficult spots. Rinse off all residue with vinegar water to prevent this soil from being baked on by the high heat of the self-clean operation.' Well, I'm rather confused. I have to clean the oven before I use the selfclean? What is on my oven floor won't come off with soapy water. Fairly normal which is why Oven Cleaners are necessary. Can anyone enlighten me?

Annabelle100
Annabelle100

I have never cleaned with detergent before using the self clean mode and have not had any real issues. Once or twice there were a few small marks that remained but these came off quite easily with warm soapy water.

Tania Dzi
Tania Dzi

I too have tried unsuccessfully to wipe oven down oven prior to pyrolytic clean. Just wipe any loose residue otherwise don't worry it will turn to ash!

Nigel Meadows
Nigel Meadows

I have found the self clean pyrolitic function very good. Suggest you do it once to truly discover its capability, then you will understand what it can clean, and what you will need elbow grease and abrasives / chemicals to remove prior to pyrolitic effect...I have not seen any mark that the self clean does not remove - we do however ensure that major spills are cleaned each (rare) time a spill occurs during normal day to day use. As Tania (previous post) has stated, everything turns to ash, and is removed after oven cooling. The advice in the instructions is there to prevent cleaning agents from 'fuzing' to the inner surface from the high heat.

Get an answer from our members and Falcon Appliances representatives