Falcon Professional + FXP

MPNs: PROP110DFFGBCH, PROP90FXPDFGB, PROP90FXPDFSL and PROP90FXPDFSS

24 questions from our users

Ross M
Ross Masked

Just tried to use the self cleaning function however after turning the knob to the correct position the “P” does not appear….if we juggle the know the “P” does flick on and off but will stay on…any advice would be most appreciated, thanks Ross

Hi Ross,

Can you please call our Customer Care team on 1800 685 899 so we can learn more about your cooker and to discuss this concern further.

1800 685 899

John Mitchellasked

I have followed the instructions for using the Pyrolytic function of the oven to the letter. It has run through it its cycle, but the Oven door will not open after 6 hours of finishing the cleaning cycle.
John Mitchell : Coochin QLD

Hi John,

First time responding to this kind of email notification but used the function on mine recently so might be if some help...

After the function was completed according to the timer, did you switch the function dial back to “0” from the Pyro function either straight away or perhaps soon after the cleaning process was complete? If so, you’re supposed to leave the dial on the pyro function whilst the oven cools down and eventually it will unlock. I realised I’d turned the dial to 0 prematurely done but then all I did thereafter was switch it back to the pyro function and soon thereafter, the door unlocked. Not sure if this is your issue but good luck.

Stuart

Andi-Co A.Falcon Appliances

Hi John and thank you Stuart!

John, if you're still experiencing issues with the door lock releasing, please contact our Customer Care team on 1300 650 020 or email us at service@andico.com.au with your Falcon order number and the cooker serial number and we will happily assist further.

John Mitchell

Thanks Stuart...... I did as you suggested and it unlocked in a short while afterwards

Thankyou.......Next time I will leave it alone till the door opens

Stuasked

Anyone had issues with surface rust on their oven’s brushed stainless panels? Mine’s developed quite a lot - not evident on my Westinghouse fridge or Miele dishwasher - just my Falcon oven :(

Hi Stu,

This is disappointing to read and we would like the opportunity to learn more about this matter. Can you please contact our Customer Care department so we can discuss this further? We can be contacted on 1300 650 020 or service@andico.com.au. If email is preferred, please advise your Falcon order number and photos and we will happily assist further from there.

Stu

Really impressed with Andi-CO’s action to address this issue ... easy to contact, valid explanation, claim granted, smooth process to organise panel replacement, tips on ongoing care, really capable and courteous technician to complete the job. Many thanks.

Hi Stu,

Thank you so much for taking the time to come back to this forum and update this thread. We are so pleased we could positively assist and the matter is resolved. If any further assistance is required, please do not hesitate to contact Andi-Co direct on 1300 650 020 or service@andico.com.au.

Rob Jones
Rob Jonesasked

Hi, I like many others on this site have an issue with the self cleaning function on our Falcon Professional + FXP. Ser No 9624 160195. The self clean runs for approx 5-6 minutes and then turns off.
Is this a manufacturing fault and how do I rectify this?
Many thanks
Regards
Rob
[Email Removed]

Hi Rob,

It is disappointing to learn you are experiencing issues with the pyro function of your Falcon cooker and I apologise this is occurring. We would like the opportunity to discuss this with you more.
Can you please contact us with your contact details at service@andico.com.au or call our Customer Care team on 1300 650 020?

Rachel K.
Rachel K.asked

Hi! We have a Kitchener 90 oven and want to know if the key lock is meant to stop the ovens being turned on? We have curious toddlers and were hoping this function would prevent the oven being turned on accidentally. The key lock turns on but doesn’t prevent the ovens from working.

Hi Rachel,
Thank you for your enquiry!
Can you please email us with your cooker serial number and we can confirm the functions for you?
Please send to service@andico.com.au. The serial number can be found on the cover page of your user manual as well as inside the left hand oven.
Warm regards, Taneille

Danielle S.
Danielle S.asked

I am trying to use my self clean function. I set the timer and then after 15 minutes or so the timer has dropped off and just P —-. It is still running but not sure if it is heating to clean. Any thoughts.

Hi Danielle,

My apologies for the delay. If you are still experiencing issues with the pyrolytic function operating, can you please call our Customer Care team on 1300 650 020 to go over the settings or email us on service@andico.com.au and we will assist further.

Sally
Sally

Mine is doing the same thing, I have emailed you Taneille.

Andi-Co A.Falcon Appliances

Thank you Sally, our team has confirmed receipt of your email and has replied requesting further information.
We look forward to assisting you. Warm regards, Taneille

Harry
Harryasked

Stu from Sydney as rightly commented that mark up is very high! Marketing, warehousing , advertising, customer service and warranty are also present in the UK, but somehow the price jumps very high when it lands in Aus, only extra should have been the international shipping, and for that price if you are supplying plastic knobs as some others have commented is bit sad. So question is why is it twice the price in Aus?

Mary S.
Mary S.asked

Can this oven have telescopic arms installed?

Hi Mary,

Thank you for enquiry. The telescopic rail kit that can be purchased as an accessory does not fit the Falcon Professional 90 & 100 FX and FXP range unfortunately.

For more on the telescopic rail kit and what ovens it does suit, please select this link: https://www.andico.com.au/products/falcon/accessories-falcon/telescopic-rail-kit-4067114/

SsBb
SsBbasked

I have a professional fxp 900mm oven. I have the wall in the oven to half the capacity. It still takes 30+ minutes to come to temperature (200c) then won’t hold temperature if I open the door, even for a few seconds? Is this normal?

Hi SsBb,

Can you please advise what oven function are you using when heating the oven?
Do you know how much the temperature drops when the door is opened?

A oven temperature will not hold the whole time the oven is on, the thermostat cycles to maintain an average of the set temperature. At any point if the door is opened, the temperature will drop and then the thermostat will kick in to heat up again. This is normal.

Kind regards, Taneille
service@andic.com.au

Rebecca asked

We have the Falcon FX 90 Professional - question how do we clean the grime that falls trough the air vents at the back of the stove top? It seems like a sealed unit

Andi-Co A.Falcon Appliances

Hi Rebecca, if food has fallen through the vent slots on the hob there isn't an easy way to remove it unfortunately. However there is a way! The cooker is on rollers and should be connected with a flexible gas hose so the the cooker can be rolled out when required to access the rear of the appliance. Warm regards, Taneille - Andi-Co Customer Care 1300 650 020

Hi Tana
Thanks for your answer - further to that, is it easy to access the area below the slots from the back of the cooker? thanks Rebecca

Tonia D.
Tonia D.asked

Does the oven light stay on on the falcon 110? It works only if the button is depressed and it will not stay depressed. Thznks

Hi Tonia,

The light button should be able to remain depressed and on. Can you please contact us on service@andico.com.au with your contact details and Falcon order number so we can assist you further?

Tonia D.
Tonia D.asked

Is the oven light on the falcon 110 classic meant to stay on? It only works if I depress the button and it will not stay depressed. Thanks

Hi Tonia,

Terry
Terryasked

I cannot open my door on a falcon professional cooker how do I unlock

Hi Terry,

If you can, please call Andi-Co Customer Care on 1300 650 020 so we can find out more about the functions you have recently used and advise from there.

Liz M
Liz Masked

What mode is warm on the Professional +FPX what is the symbol and what temperature pls

Hi Liz,

I might assist us to know a bit more about what you are cooking/baking as there are many functions with different element settings and also temperature range.

Can you please call us on 1300 650 020 so we can assist you more?

Glenda. Y.
Glenda. Y.asked

Just had my Falcon Professional+100FX I stalled during a kitchen renovation... first few uses nice and quiet oven but since Friday the oven is making a very loud noise, which changes in tune back & forth...
as its an open plan area its really annoying as its loud...is this normal

Andi-Co A.Falcon Appliances

Hi Glenda. We are very sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with the Falcon cooker. Would you mind calling us on 1300 650 020 so we can register the warranty and arrange for someone to come and check the noise for you? Or please email service@andico.com.au with your preferred contact method and one of our team will be in touch. Thank you! Rachael

Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.asked

i have a falcon fxp oven, I am wanting to use the self cleaning function. my question is do I need to clean the glass door in the cavity before or does the self clean clean the glass as well?

cajak
cajak

I don't pre-clean glass I've yourself clean removes grime from glass as well.

Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.asked

Andi-Co A.Falcon Appliances

Hi Evelyn. In many cases the pyro function will assist in removing grime from the glass. However it really depends on how much build up is on the glass and how long it has been baked in place. After using the pyro function, if there is still some residue left you can use a product called gumption to remove any remaining streaks. But if you do have the time prior to switching the pyro on we recommend to give the glass a quick wipe over. For light soiling warm soapy water and soft cloth. If heavier soiling there is a scraper pack available which can be purchased at most oven retailers and is produced by Cerepol. Use the razor tool lightly on the glass. Should you have any further queries our Customer Care Team are happy to chat on 1300 650 020.

Adrian R.
Adrian R.asked

The oven lights on Professional +FXP oven won't work. Light bulbs and the on/off switch have been replaced already.

Andi-Co A.Falcon Appliances

Hi Adrian. We are very sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties with the light in your oven. If you can please contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 650 020 we can assist you. Thank you, Rachael

Fiona H.
Fiona H.asked

I tried to use the pyrolytic clean on my Falcon Professional recently and as soon as I closed the door the oven starting a very loud continuous rattle. When I immediately opened the door the rattling stopped, but as soon as the door closed the rattle started again. We had removed all shelves and racks so it wasn't that. I wasn't brave enough to let the cleaning continue just in case it damaged the oven. This loud rattling has never happened before.

The first time we used the pyrolytic cleaning function the door wouldn't open because the heat of the cleaning had burned the wires for the locking mechanism, but since having it repaired we've been able to use the cleaning function. Until this new issue. Can anyone suggest what might be the problem?

Hi Fiona,

Thank you for making this enquiry. This is unusual, does the noise occur with normal oven functions when the door is closed?

Would you be able to record the sound and email this to us so we can review it further? Email is service@andico.com.au

Robert Smulders
Robert Smuldersasked

We have recently had our Falcon Professional FXP installed and have a very positive first impression. One issue we can't seem to solve is that the back burners (especially the middle one) stop working after a while. Have adjusted the gas pressure (we live in NL) but that doesn't solve it. What else can you advise us ?

Hi Robert,

Unfortunately your cooker may need a service technician to assess the burners. If you are in Australia (I am unsure where NL is), please call our customer care department on 1300 650 020 or email service@andico.com.au.

Get an answer from our members and Falcon Appliances representatives