Falcon Professional + FXP

4.5

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

Very solid stove; perfect for a person who doesn't like to replace things

I bought the Falcon Professional FX because I wanted an enameled top and I didn't want multiple small ovens that would be hard to clean. I cook a lot and overall I have been very happy with this stove; it feels very solid, the oven is large, the stove cooks well, and it is not too difficult to clean. However, there have been a few glitches. Firstly, the divider won't go in; it appears to be too tight. Secondly, I have streaks of something inside my oven door and no idea how to clean them. Lastly, I am still not sure how to take advantage of all of the different oven settings. Still, I'm happy I bought the Falcon.

Purchased in August 2018.

Stu

StuSydney, NSW

Good oven but interested to learn about markup

Whilst we love our Falcon (Rangemaster) oven, it’s a bit shocking to learn how it was more than double the price at AUD$8000 over the GBP 1740 price we would have paid in the UK.

Why is this?

Shipping does not cost THAT much!

Purchased in September 2019 at Winning Appliances NSW, Brookvale for A$8,000.00.

John

JohnGippsland, VIC

Finally I’ve found my dream oven

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Freestanding Ovens

Find out how Falcon Professional + FXP compares to other Freestanding Ovens

cajak

cajakVictoria

Excellent. Very happy

I love my falcon stove. Use everyday. Easy to use. Well worth spending extra money. Quality product. Large oven cavity can cook on large commercial oven trays therefore saving time when making biscuits etc. Great wok and BBQ grill an option. Can convert to to smaller oven cavities Easy to clean. Love self cleaning function option. Wouldn't exchange it for anything.

Purchased in October 2015 at RetraVision for A$8,000.00.

See all Falcon Professional + FXP reviews

SsBb

SsBbasked

I have a professional fxp 900mm oven. I have the wall in the oven to half the capacity. It still takes 30+ minutes to come to temperature (200c) then won’t hold temperature if I open the door, even for a few seconds? Is this normal?

Hi SsBb,

Can you please advise what oven function are you using when heating the oven?
Do you know how much the temperature drops when the door is opened?

A oven temperature will not hold the whole time the oven is on, the thermostat cycles to maintain an average of the set temperature. At any point if the door is opened, the temperature will drop and then the thermostat will kick in to heat up again. This is normal.

Kind regards, Taneille
Andi-Co Customer Care
1300 650 020
service@andic.com.au

Rebecca asked

We have the Falcon FX 90 Professional - question how do we clean the grime that falls trough the air vents at the back of the stove top? It seems like a sealed unit

Andi-Co A.Falcon Appliances

Hi Rebecca, if food has fallen through the vent slots on the hob there isn't an easy way to remove it unfortunately. However there is a way! The cooker is on rollers and should be connected with a flexible gas hose so the the cooker can be rolled out when required to access the rear of the appliance. Warm regards, Taneille - Andi-Co Customer Care 1300 650 020

Hi Tana
Thanks for your answer - further to that, is it easy to access the area below the slots from the back of the cooker? thanks Rebecca

Tonia D.

Tonia D.asked

Does the oven light stay on on the falcon 110? It works only if the button is depressed and it will not stay depressed. Thznks

Hi Tonia,

The light button should be able to remain depressed and on. Can you please contact us on service@andico.com.au with your contact details and Falcon order number so we can assist you further?

Warm regards,