Falcon Professional + FXP

• Preheating Speed
Michael Tait
Michael TaitGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Expensive stove has failings

Several design failings that customers will have to live with:
Hobs are badly designed and allow small, even medium size saucepans to fall over
Oven racks grind noisily over rails on the walls when being removed or replaced
Top rail which is used for rack when grilling is too low, and there are no adjusting components
Ps. Cooking class that customers are invited to was excellent
Wife says oven is very good

Purchased in November 2019.

Andi-Co A.Falcon Appliances

Very solid stove; perfect for a person who doesn't like to replace things

I bought the Falcon Professional FX because I wanted an enameled top and I didn't want multiple small ovens that would be hard to clean. I cook a lot and overall I have been very happy with this stove; it feels very solid, the oven is large, the stove cooks well, and it is not too difficult to clean. However, there have been a few glitches. Firstly, the divider won't go in; it appears to be too tight. Secondly, I have streaks of something inside my oven door and no idea how to clean them. Lastly, I am still not sure how to take advantage of all of the different oven settings. Still, I'm happy I bought the Falcon.

Purchased in August 2018.

StuSydney, NSW

Good oven but interested to learn about markup

Whilst we love our Falcon (Rangemaster) oven, it’s a bit shocking to learn how it was more than double the price at AUD$8000 over the GBP 1740 price we would have paid in the UK.

Why is this?

Shipping does not cost THAT much!

Purchased in September 2019 at Winning Appliances NSW, Brookvale for $8,000.00.

Freestanding Ovens

Find out how Falcon Professional + FXP compares to other Freestanding Ovens

John
JohnGippsland, VIC

Finally I’ve found my dream oven

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman.

cajak
cajakVictoria

Excellent. Very happy

I love my falcon stove. Use everyday. Easy to use. Well worth spending extra money. Quality product. Large oven cavity can cook on large commercial oven trays therefore saving time when making biscuits etc. Great wok and BBQ grill an option. Can convert to to smaller oven cavities Easy to clean. Love self cleaning function option. Wouldn't exchange it for anything.

Purchased in October 2015 at RetraVision for $8,000.00.

Andi-Co A.Falcon Appliances

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
See all Falcon Professional + FXP reviews

Ross M
Ross Masked

Just tried to use the self cleaning function however after turning the knob to the correct position the “P” does not appear….if we juggle the know the “P” does flick on and off but will stay on…any advice would be most appreciated, thanks Ross

Hi Ross,

Can you please call our Customer Care team on 1800 685 899 so we can learn more about your cooker and to discuss this concern further.

1800 685 899
service@andico.com.au

John Mitchellasked

I have followed the instructions for using the Pyrolytic function of the oven to the letter. It has run through it its cycle, but the Oven door will not open after 6 hours of finishing the cleaning cycle.
John Mitchell : Coochin QLD

Hi John,

First time responding to this kind of email notification but used the function on mine recently so might be if some help...

After the function was completed according to the timer, did you switch the function dial back to “0” from the Pyro function either straight away or perhaps soon after the cleaning process was complete? If so, you’re supposed to leave the dial on the pyro function whilst the oven cools down and eventually it will unlock. I realised I’d turned the dial to 0 prematurely done but then all I did thereafter was switch it back to the pyro function and soon thereafter, the door unlocked. Not sure if this is your issue but good luck.

Stuart

Andi-Co A.Falcon Appliances

Hi John and thank you Stuart!

John, if you're still experiencing issues with the door lock releasing, please contact our Customer Care team on 1300 650 020 or email us at service@andico.com.au with your Falcon order number and the cooker serial number and we will happily assist further.

1300 650 020

John Mitchell

Thanks Stuart...... I did as you suggested and it unlocked in a short while afterwards

Thankyou.......Next time I will leave it alone till the door opens

Stuasked

Anyone had issues with surface rust on their oven’s brushed stainless panels? Mine’s developed quite a lot - not evident on my Westinghouse fridge or Miele dishwasher - just my Falcon oven :(

Hi Stu,

This is disappointing to read and we would like the opportunity to learn more about this matter. Can you please contact our Customer Care department so we can discuss this further? We can be contacted on 1300 650 020 or service@andico.com.au. If email is preferred, please advise your Falcon order number and photos and we will happily assist further from there.

1300 650 020

Stu

Really impressed with Andi-CO’s action to address this issue ... easy to contact, valid explanation, claim granted, smooth process to organise panel replacement, tips on ongoing care, really capable and courteous technician to complete the job. Many thanks.

Hi Stu,

Thank you so much for taking the time to come back to this forum and update this thread. We are so pleased we could positively assist and the matter is resolved. If any further assistance is required, please do not hesitate to contact Andi-Co direct on 1300 650 020 or service@andico.com.au.

See all Falcon Professional + FXP questions