Practical cooktop layout
Easy to clean
Expensive stove has failings
Several design failings that customers will have to live with:
Hobs are badly designed and allow small, even medium size saucepans to fall over
Oven racks grind noisily over rails on the walls when being removed or replaced
Top rail which is used for rack when grilling is too low, and there are no adjusting components
Ps. Cooking class that customers are invited to was excellent
Wife says oven is very good
Purchased in November 2019.
Very solid stove; perfect for a person who doesn't like to replace things
I bought the Falcon Professional FX because I wanted an enameled top and I didn't want multiple small ovens that would be hard to clean. I cook a lot and overall I have been very happy with this stove; it feels very solid, the oven is large, the stove cooks well, and it is not too difficult to clean. However, there have been a few glitches. Firstly, the divider won't go in; it appears to be too tight. Secondly, I have streaks of something inside my oven door and no idea how to clean them. Lastly, I am still not sure how to take advantage of all of the different oven settings. Still, I'm happy I bought the Falcon.
Purchased in August 2018.
Good oven but interested to learn about markup
Whilst we love our Falcon (Rangemaster) oven, it’s a bit shocking to learn how it was more than double the price at AUD$8000 over the GBP 1740 price we would have paid in the UK.
Why is this?
Shipping does not cost THAT much!
Purchased in September 2019 at Winning Appliances NSW, Brookvale for $8,000.00.
Questions & Answers
Am going to purchase The Falcon Professional + FXP, but, Why do you not provide a better colour option.
I would love to buy a Red or Yellow cooker but your only option is black, grey or silver.......Really?
I wany your cooker but soooooo tempted to buy other brand because of colour options.
yes i know you do offer other colours but not in the style of the The Falcon Professional + FXP.
can you advise if a rainbow may be on the horizon?
Thank you for your interest in the Falcon Professional FXP models. At this time, there are no plans to introduce new colours to this range.
We have recently introduced new Mineral colours to the Nexus range if it a more modern look you are interested in. As well as the array of colours on the Classic, Classic Deluxe and Elise.
More information on the new Mineral colour range can be found on our website - https://www.andico.com.au/products/falcon/?acf_filter_fln_colours=Stone+Blue+%28SB%29+-+NEW%2CMineral+Green+%28MG%29+-+NEW%2CCharcoal+Black+-+NEW
Andi-Co Customer Care
1800 685 899
Wondering what the rear vent is for. Expected when oven is on that hot air would vent out here but comes out from top of oven door. Is this normal for this model Professional XFP.
Hi Lee Lee,
The Falcon Professional 90 FX and FXP range have a rear vent for the steam to escape while cooking from the oven cavity, additionally there is a cooling fan that blows air out the front of the cooker, just above the door and below the control panel, to keep the control knobs and fascia of the cooker cool to touch. This is normal.
If you have any further queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1800 685 899 or email@example.com
Andi-Co Customer Care
Just tried to use the self cleaning function however after turning the knob to the correct position the “P” does not appear….if we juggle the know the “P” does flick on and off but will stay on…any advice would be most appreciated, thanks Ross
Can you please call our Customer Care team on 1800 685 899 so we can learn more about your cooker and to discuss this concern further.
Andi-Co Customer Care
1800 685 899
Get an answer from our members and Falcon Appliances representatives
- The Falcon Professional + FXP is a dual fuel range cooker that has 5 gas burners, including a multi-ring burner, Teppanyaki griddle plate, and wok cradle, making cooking all types of cuisines accessible in your kitchen.
- The oven feature pyrolytic cleaning, so maintaining it and keeping it spotless is a whole lot easier.
- It also has an energy saving panel that lets you switch from the full-sized 114 litre cavity that’s great for dinner parties and large gatherings, to a small 49 litre oven that saves energy when you want to cook smaller dishes.
- A bright oven light lets you easily see how your baked and grilled goods are progressing.
- The cooker also has a storage compartment at the base, letting you easily access the trays and dishes needed for using your cooker, and saving you valuable kitchen space.
Points of praise:
- Reviewers appreciated the practical setup of the hot plates, saying that it provided ample room to use a variety of pots and pans simultaneously.
- They also found that the cooktop and oven were easy to clean, particularly because of the oven’s pyrolytic function.
|Dimensions||905 x 900 x 600 mm|
|Number of Burners/Zones||5|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 year(s)|
|Colour / Finish||Stainless Steel & Black|
|Release date||July 2012|
- MPN: PROP110DFFGBCH, PROP90FXPDFGB, PROP90FXPDFSL and PROP90FXPDFSS
- Falcon Professional+ FXP 90cm Pyrolitic Dual Fuel Upright Cooker - PROP90FXPDFGBCH - Black/Chrome
- Falcon Professional+ FXP 90cm Pyrolitic Dual Fuel Upright Cooker - PROP90FXPDFSSCH - Stainless Steel/Chrome
- Falcon Professional+ FXP 90cm Pyrolitic Dual Fuel Upright Cooker - PROP90FXPDFSL - Slate/Chrome
Other Freestanding Ovens
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.