Falcon Professional + FXP

Falcon Professional + FXP

MPNs: PROP110DFFGBCH, PROP90FXPDFGB, PROP90FXPDFSL and PROP90FXPDFSS

AngryImpatient
AngryImpatientAttadale, WA

Oven is great - when it works....

Oven cooks great BUT you better hope you never have any problems with it as the after sales service, especially for warranty repairs is non existent.

Pyrolytic function stopped working and destroyed the thermostat. 8 weeks later and I still can't get them out to fix it. Only follow up I've had is when I call them to see what the hold up is, and all I get is one excuse after another.

Try feeding a family with no working oven for 8 WEEKS AND COUNTING!!!!

Disgraceful

If you buy one, hammer the pyro function for the first few months - seems to be a common fault they don't like to have out there.

See all Falcon Professional + FXP reviews

Ross M
Ross Masked

Just tried to use the self cleaning function however after turning the knob to the correct position the “P” does not appear….if we juggle the know the “P” does flick on and off but will stay on…any advice would be most appreciated, thanks Ross

Hi Ross,

Can you please call our Customer Care team on 1800 685 899 so we can learn more about your cooker and to discuss this concern further.

1800 685 899
service@andico.com.au

John Mitchellasked

I have followed the instructions for using the Pyrolytic function of the oven to the letter. It has run through it its cycle, but the Oven door will not open after 6 hours of finishing the cleaning cycle.
John Mitchell : Coochin QLD

Hi John,

First time responding to this kind of email notification but used the function on mine recently so might be if some help...

After the function was completed according to the timer, did you switch the function dial back to “0” from the Pyro function either straight away or perhaps soon after the cleaning process was complete? If so, you’re supposed to leave the dial on the pyro function whilst the oven cools down and eventually it will unlock. I realised I’d turned the dial to 0 prematurely done but then all I did thereafter was switch it back to the pyro function and soon thereafter, the door unlocked. Not sure if this is your issue but good luck.

Stuart

Andi-Co A.Falcon Appliances

Hi John and thank you Stuart!

John, if you're still experiencing issues with the door lock releasing, please contact our Customer Care team on 1300 650 020 or email us at service@andico.com.au with your Falcon order number and the cooker serial number and we will happily assist further.

1300 650 020

John Mitchell

Thanks Stuart...... I did as you suggested and it unlocked in a short while afterwards

Thankyou.......Next time I will leave it alone till the door opens

Stuasked

Anyone had issues with surface rust on their oven’s brushed stainless panels? Mine’s developed quite a lot - not evident on my Westinghouse fridge or Miele dishwasher - just my Falcon oven :(

Hi Stu,

This is disappointing to read and we would like the opportunity to learn more about this matter. Can you please contact our Customer Care department so we can discuss this further? We can be contacted on 1300 650 020 or service@andico.com.au. If email is preferred, please advise your Falcon order number and photos and we will happily assist further from there.

1300 650 020

Stu

Really impressed with Andi-CO’s action to address this issue ... easy to contact, valid explanation, claim granted, smooth process to organise panel replacement, tips on ongoing care, really capable and courteous technician to complete the job. Many thanks.

Hi Stu,

Thank you so much for taking the time to come back to this forum and update this thread. We are so pleased we could positively assist and the matter is resolved. If any further assistance is required, please do not hesitate to contact Andi-Co direct on 1300 650 020 or service@andico.com.au.

See all Falcon Professional + FXP questions