Falcon Professional + FXP

Falcon Professional + FXP

MPNs: PROP110DFFGBCH, PROP90FXPDFGB, PROP90FXPDFSL and PROP90FXPDFSS
Listing monitored by Falcon Appliances

Pros

• Practical cooktop layout

• Easy to clean

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
John Hilary H
John Hilary HAU

Great oven

We have falcon xp oven we got in 2017. we have found it to be reliable and great to cook with. The pyrolitic cleaner works well cleaning the oven but after taking the Glass off the oven door to clean in between the glasses per instruction book we have a pronlem with one of the screws. It doesn't tighten fully so that side of the door casing has some play in it.

Purchased in April 2017 at Harvey Norman for $9,000.00.

John
JohnGippsland, VIC

Finally I’ve found my dream oven

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman.

cajak
cajakVictoria

Excellent. Very happy

I love my falcon stove. Use everyday. Easy to use. Well worth spending extra money. Quality product. Large oven cavity can cook on large commercial oven trays therefore saving time when making biscuits etc. Great wok and BBQ grill an option. Can convert to to smaller oven cavities Easy to clean. Love self cleaning function option. Wouldn't exchange it for anything.

Purchased in October 2015 at RetraVision for $8,000.00.

Freestanding Ovens

Find out how Falcon Professional + FXP compares to other Freestanding Ovens

So impresesed with my new oven

Absolutely love everything about my new oven. Has really lived up to my expectations, cooking has again become a passion of mine. My new oven is efficient and time saving, thought I would use my oven divider more, but I seem to pack a lot into one cooking spree. My first 900 oven and I love it.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Lethal
Lethal
Andi-Co A.Falcon Appliances

Thank you so much for this addition - Pyrolytic cleaning is an life changer!

Warm regards, Taneille

A cooks dream

My falcon oven is simply the best. The pyrolytic clean is fantastic. My baking cooks so evenly, and I just love the tepenyaki plate and the wok cradle. The oven can be divided into two parts quite quickly if I want, or can be used as a full sized oven. I would not trade my Falcon for anything.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Thank you Taneille.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
bethal
bethalBrisbane

Love this Cooker.

Love this unit, we had a few problems when we purchase it 2 years ago,
Rust on the door scratches on the cook top, missing kick plate and the extractor fan had a terrible rattle.
All was remidied in no time.
The oven is fantastic love the pyrolitic oven cleaner, The oven devider not only saves on energy but acts as a perfect plate warmer.
The full oven was fantastic over the christmas period as Turkey and Ham could be cooked at once.
I also made 3 christmas cakes, easy all cooked perfectly.

Date PurchasedAug 2015
CookieMonsterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than a stove

I have had this product in use more than two years and I have been more than happy with its use. Having a gas top and electric oven is perfect for our use. There is a utility drawer on the bottom for ample storage and also has a self cleaning oven. It cooks perfectly all the time. I'm a house dad and it keeps me and the family happy. I got it on special from Harvey Norman.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

You are welcome :)

John L.
John L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best oven ever!

What a fantastic all in one oven. Everything cooks so wonderfully easy and perfect. Makes me wonder why I waited so long to change, despite having a very good Bosch oven. This Falcon oven is brilliant. Highly recommended to anyone that is looking for an upgrade or doing a renovation.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
yettobuild
yettobuild

Love Love Love it

Just love my new oven, looks stylish and is so easy to keep clean. Still getting used to the cooking as it cooks a little higher than my previous oven but can't find any faults with it. However if i was to be really picky i would complain about the symbols on the dials / numbers etc as they are hard to see.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Freestanding Ovens

Find out how Falcon Professional + FXP compares to other Freestanding Ovens

AngryImpatient
AngryImpatientAttadale, WA

Oven is great - when it works....

Oven cooks great BUT you better hope you never have any problems with it as the after sales service, especially for warranty repairs is non existent.

Pyrolytic function stopped working and destroyed the thermostat. 8 weeks later and I still can't get them out to fix it. Only follow up I've had is when I call them to see what the hold up is, and all I get is one excuse after another.

Try feeding a family with no working oven for 8 WEEKS AND COUNTING!!!!

Disgraceful

If you buy one, hammer the pyro function for the first few months - seems to be a common fault they don't like to have out there.

Tania Dzi
Tania DziMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shouldn't rave about a stove this much

I bought a new stove it had to be self cleaning and went for the larger size. It cooks really well but what impresses me is cleaning ease. Pyrolytic oven clean function is like a crematorium leaving only ash. But I've never had such an easy to clean stovetop. The black enamel only needs a soapy cloth and the aluminium rings shine with a plastic scourer. Ahhh a delight!

Greatest Oven

I purchased this oven after doing a lot of research and couldn't be happier with it, the self cleaning is awesome will never go back to scrubbing and spraying smelly chemicals again. The oven itself cooks fantastic nice even temperature and is great that you can convert to a smaller oven. The griddle for the stovetop is a winner in our house. An expensive item but well worth it I was lucky to purchase mine when Falcon had offer out which doesn't happen very often! Had it in storage for 12 months before house was finished!

Annabelle100
Annabelle100Perth, WA

Love it

I purchased this cooker on the recommendation of a chef and I absolutely love it. The self cleaning is amazing to behold. Everything about the Falcon is solid and high quality. The oven temperature is good and it has all of the functions that you would expect from a quality appliance.
Self cleaning and the energy saver panel

SlackBladder
SlackBladderasked

Hi,
Am going to purchase The Falcon Professional + FXP, but, Why do you not provide a better colour option.
I would love to buy a Red or Yellow cooker but your only option is black, grey or silver.......Really?
I wany your cooker but soooooo tempted to buy other brand because of colour options.
yes i know you do offer other colours but not in the style of the The Falcon Professional + FXP.

can you advise if a rainbow may be on the horizon?

Regards, Richard

Lee Lee
Lee Leeasked

Wondering what the rear vent is for. Expected when oven is on that hot air would vent out here but comes out from top of oven door. Is this normal for this model Professional XFP.

Hi Lee Lee,

The Falcon Professional 90 FX and FXP range have a rear vent for the steam to escape while cooking from the oven cavity, additionally there is a cooling fan that blows air out the front of the cooker, just above the door and below the control panel, to keep the control knobs and fascia of the cooker cool to touch. This is normal.

If you have any further queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1800 685 899 or service@andico.com.au

Warm regards,
Taneille
Andi-Co Customer Care

Ross M
Ross Masked

Just tried to use the self cleaning function however after turning the knob to the correct position the “P” does not appear….if we juggle the know the “P” does flick on and off but will stay on…any advice would be most appreciated, thanks Ross

Hi Ross,

Can you please call our Customer Care team on 1800 685 899 so we can learn more about your cooker and to discuss this concern further.

Taneille
Andi-Co Customer Care
1800 685 899
service@andico.com.au

See all Falcon Professional + FXP questions

Get an answer from our members and Falcon Appliances representatives

Features:

• The Falcon Professional + FXP is a dual fuel range cooker that has 5 gas burners, including a multi-ring burner, Teppanyaki griddle plate, and wok cradle, making cooking all types of cuisines accessible in your kitchen.
  • The oven feature pyrolytic cleaning, so maintaining it and keeping it spotless is a whole lot easier.
  • It also has an energy saving panel that lets you switch from the full-sized 114 litre cavity that’s great for dinner parties and large gatherings, to a small 49 litre oven that saves energy when you want to cook smaller dishes.
  • A bright oven light lets you easily see how your baked and grilled goods are progressing.
  • The cooker also has a storage compartment at the base, letting you easily access the trays and dishes needed for using your cooker, and saving you valuable kitchen space.

Points of praise:

• Reviewers appreciated the practical setup of the hot plates, saying that it provided ample room to use a variety of pots and pans simultaneously.
  • They also found that the cooktop and oven were easy to clean, particularly because of the oven’s pyrolytic function.
CategoryFreestanding Ovens