Falcon Professional + FXP

• Safety
  • Preheating Speed
John
JohnGippsland, VIC

Finally I’ve found my dream oven

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman.

cajak
cajakVictoria

Excellent. Very happy

I love my falcon stove. Use everyday. Easy to use. Well worth spending extra money. Quality product. Large oven cavity can cook on large commercial oven trays therefore saving time when making biscuits etc. Great wok and BBQ grill an option. Can convert to to smaller oven cavities Easy to clean. Love self cleaning function option. Wouldn't exchange it for anything.

Purchased in October 2015 at RetraVision for $8,000.00.

Andi-Co A.Falcon Appliances

So impresesed with my new oven

Absolutely love everything about my new oven. Has really lived up to my expectations, cooking has again become a passion of mine. My new oven is efficient and time saving, thought I would use my oven divider more, but I seem to pack a lot into one cooking spree. My first 900 oven and I love it.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Lethal
Lethal
Andi-Co A.Falcon Appliances

Thank you so much for this addition - Pyrolytic cleaning is an life changer!

Warm regards, Taneille

Freestanding Ovens

Find out how Falcon Professional + FXP compares to other Freestanding Ovens

A cooks dream

My falcon oven is simply the best. The pyrolytic clean is fantastic. My baking cooks so evenly, and I just love the tepenyaki plate and the wok cradle. The oven can be divided into two parts quite quickly if I want, or can be used as a full sized oven. I would not trade my Falcon for anything.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Thank you Taneille.

bethal
bethalBrisbane

Love this Cooker.

Love this unit, we had a few problems when we purchase it 2 years ago,
Rust on the door scratches on the cook top, missing kick plate and the extractor fan had a terrible rattle.
All was remidied in no time.
The oven is fantastic love the pyrolitic oven cleaner, The oven devider not only saves on energy but acts as a perfect plate warmer.
The full oven was fantastic over the christmas period as Turkey and Ham could be cooked at once.
I also made 3 christmas cakes, easy all cooked perfectly.

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Andi-Co A.Falcon Appliances

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
CookieMonsterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than a stove

I have had this product in use more than two years and I have been more than happy with its use. Having a gas top and electric oven is perfect for our use. There is a utility drawer on the bottom for ample storage and also has a self cleaning oven. It cooks perfectly all the time. I'm a house dad and it keeps me and the family happy. I got it on special from Harvey Norman.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

You are welcome :)

John L.
John L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best oven ever!

What a fantastic all in one oven. Everything cooks so wonderfully easy and perfect. Makes me wonder why I waited so long to change, despite having a very good Bosch oven. This Falcon oven is brilliant. Highly recommended to anyone that is looking for an upgrade or doing a renovation.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
yettobuild
yettobuild

Love Love Love it

Just love my new oven, looks stylish and is so easy to keep clean. Still getting used to the cooking as it cooks a little higher than my previous oven but can't find any faults with it. However if i was to be really picky i would complain about the symbols on the dials / numbers etc as they are hard to see.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Tania Dzi
Tania DziMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shouldn't rave about a stove this much

I bought a new stove it had to be self cleaning and went for the larger size. It cooks really well but what impresses me is cleaning ease. Pyrolytic oven clean function is like a crematorium leaving only ash. But I've never had such an easy to clean stovetop. The black enamel only needs a soapy cloth and the aluminium rings shine with a plastic scourer. Ahhh a delight!

Freestanding Ovens

Find out how Falcon Professional + FXP compares to other Freestanding Ovens

Greatest Oven

I purchased this oven after doing a lot of research and couldn't be happier with it, the self cleaning is awesome will never go back to scrubbing and spraying smelly chemicals again. The oven itself cooks fantastic nice even temperature and is great that you can convert to a smaller oven. The griddle for the stovetop is a winner in our house. An expensive item but well worth it I was lucky to purchase mine when Falcon had offer out which doesn't happen very often! Had it in storage for 12 months before house was finished!

Annabelle100
Annabelle100Perth, WA

Love it

I purchased this cooker on the recommendation of a chef and I absolutely love it. The self cleaning is amazing to behold. Everything about the Falcon is solid and high quality. The oven temperature is good and it has all of the functions that you would expect from a quality appliance.
Self cleaning and the energy saver panel

See all Falcon Professional + FXP reviews

Ross M
Ross Masked

Just tried to use the self cleaning function however after turning the knob to the correct position the “P” does not appear….if we juggle the know the “P” does flick on and off but will stay on…any advice would be most appreciated, thanks Ross

John Mitchellasked

I have followed the instructions for using the Pyrolytic function of the oven to the letter. It has run through it its cycle, but the Oven door will not open after 6 hours of finishing the cleaning cycle.
John Mitchell : Coochin QLD

Hi John,

First time responding to this kind of email notification but used the function on mine recently so might be if some help...

After the function was completed according to the timer, did you switch the function dial back to “0” from the Pyro function either straight away or perhaps soon after the cleaning process was complete? If so, you’re supposed to leave the dial on the pyro function whilst the oven cools down and eventually it will unlock. I realised I’d turned the dial to 0 prematurely done but then all I did thereafter was switch it back to the pyro function and soon thereafter, the door unlocked. Not sure if this is your issue but good luck.

Stuart

Andi-Co A.Falcon Appliances

Hi John and thank you Stuart!

John, if you're still experiencing issues with the door lock releasing, please contact our Customer Care team on 1300 650 020 or email us at service@andico.com.au with your Falcon order number and the cooker serial number and we will happily assist further.

1300 650 020

John Mitchell

Thanks Stuart...... I did as you suggested and it unlocked in a short while afterwards

Thankyou.......Next time I will leave it alone till the door opens

Stuasked

Anyone had issues with surface rust on their oven’s brushed stainless panels? Mine’s developed quite a lot - not evident on my Westinghouse fridge or Miele dishwasher - just my Falcon oven :(

Hi Stu,

This is disappointing to read and we would like the opportunity to learn more about this matter. Can you please contact our Customer Care department so we can discuss this further? We can be contacted on 1300 650 020 or service@andico.com.au. If email is preferred, please advise your Falcon order number and photos and we will happily assist further from there.

1300 650 020

Stu

Really impressed with Andi-CO’s action to address this issue ... easy to contact, valid explanation, claim granted, smooth process to organise panel replacement, tips on ongoing care, really capable and courteous technician to complete the job. Many thanks.

Hi Stu,

Thank you so much for taking the time to come back to this forum and update this thread. We are so pleased we could positively assist and the matter is resolved. If any further assistance is required, please do not hesitate to contact Andi-Co direct on 1300 650 020 or service@andico.com.au.

See all Falcon Professional + FXP questions