Persistent and incredibly helpful

I cannot speak highly enough of Professional Partners. We have a rural property which is very difficult to refinance and our original loan no longer suited our financial situation. After trying unsuccessfully to refinance ourselves, we turned to Craig who worked with us over a number of weeks to find a better loan with much better terms and much less stressful for us to service. Craig was incredibly thorough in investigating all the potential options and ultimately finding a solution for us - he was clear and helpful every step of the way. I have (and will) be recommending him to any friends or family who need a broker

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Sean H.Professional Partners

Sarah, thank you for your recommendation and I look forward to assisting you and your friends and family.
Regards CRAIG

Gary

GaryVictoria

Professional Partners

Craig and the team from Professional Partners were professional from the get-go and kept my partner and I informed every step of the way. Details and transparency were at all times available for us to discuss.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend Professional Partners

Have been using Professional Partners for many years. Recently undertook a remortgage with them and as always the service and communication was exemplary. They took the hard work out of document submission and clearly communicate timelines. Very happy with the process

Sean H.Professional Partners

Thank you for your recommendation Paul. I look forward to the next time.
Regards CRAIG

Excellent service

Craig was wonderful throughout the process, will definitely contact him again if I need to refinance. He kept me updated along the way and worked hard to get a really great loan. Would recommend Professional Partners to everyone.

mlstkilda

mlstkildaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Everything was taken care of

My second re-finance with Professional Partners on two loans and very happy with how much I’ll be saving over the next 5yrs, thanks to Sean. Great communication & follow-up. Highly recommend!

NickH

NickHGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent brokerage services

Sean was the only broker who was able to get my project financed. Really excellent to deal with. Highly recommended and will use again when I look to refinance in the future.

Jordan

JordanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and very insightful advice

Sean provided us with very useful advice that was both easy to understand and tailored to our needs. He kept us well informed throughout each step of the home loan application, approval and settlement process and was very responsive to our questions. I would highly recommend Sean to anyone.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Jordan, thanks for the feedback. It was a pleasure working with you guys to purchase the new home. Enjoy. Regards Sean

Craig was excellent!

Craig was extremely helpful from the very first call. If there were any changes he’d let us know straight away. If we had any questions, he’d always have an answer.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020

Luke W.

Luke W.Braddon 2612, ACT

This is why you use a mortgage broker

Straight forward, most of the hassle removed; refinanced from CBA to ING and Craig was clear and direct at all times. I appreciated this, as the world of banking and real estate is confusing at the best of times. Finding a pathway through this is why I use a mortgage broker.

Loan Start DateApril 2020

Craig Kessler

Craig KesslerMelbourne

Great Pro-active advice

Very professional and proactive, giving advice on upcoming COVID consequences.
none whatsoever
Satisfied.

(I would have preferred the bank move took less than 4 months, but that was more the banks doing than the company I worked through)

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateJuly 2020

Review collected in partnership with Professional Partners

Outstanding, above and beyond service!

Great working with Craig once again, very responsive and true to his word. We appreciate his work and would recommend him as number one broker in Australia. He clearly outlined all charges and collaborated with the bank for efficient delivery of their products.

LaurieD

LaurieDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Craig was extremely helpful and very supportive and informative the entire way! I would highly recommend him!

There were no hidden costs. The customer service was excellent and we were very happy with our loan rate and how efficient the loan was acquired. Everything was explained carefully to us, and I would definitely use Craig again in the future!

Loan Start DateApril 2020

CindyM

CindyMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sean is one of the best brokers!

Sean was wonderful from start to finish. He made the process of refinancing so easy. He was reliable, friendly and professional. His advice was very helpful too especially during this time of crisis, he made sure to keep us posted and follow up when needed.
I will be referring all family and friends to Sean. Thank you again 10/10

Sean H.Professional Partners

HI Cindy, thanks for the feedback. Happy we were able to help with the reno and finance assistance. Regards Sean

GregF

GregF

Excellent Service

My partner and I had an amazing experience dealing with Professional Partners, they were extremely good communicator as well as very knowledgeable when it came to my loan setup.
The process with Professional Partners was smooth and stress free process. We couldn’t be happier with the outcome.

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Greg, thanks for the review. It was great working with you. Enjoy the new purchase. Regards Sean

Excellent service

This is the second time we've used professional partners to refinance our home loan on both occasions Sean has shown a high degree of professionalism, has clearly guided us through the process and insured we were kept up to date regularly.

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Sally, thanks for the kind works. It was great working together to save thousands on your home loan interest. Regards Sean

Excellent Professional Service

It was incredible working with Sean to refinance our mortgage. The process was smooth and clearly communicated. All our questions were answered in a timely and professional fashion. Thank you.

Sean H.Professional Partners

HI Chaim, it was a pleasure working with you and assisting with the home reno. Good luck and enjoy. Regards Sean

Brett

BrettVictoria

Fantastic very professional

I was very happy with the service I received from Professional Partners. I was very satisfied with the rate on my loan. Sean did a great job for me and my family.

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Brett, thanks for the feedback. We always looking out for ways to save clients thousands of dollars on their home loans. We were able to achieve a great outcome. Regards Sean

Daniel H.

Daniel H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Sean and the team helped my wife and I secure our first home. They helped us at every step and were always available to answer any questions at had. Thanks for the amazing efforts!

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Daniel, thanks for the review. We enjoyed working with you guys and being part of this special milestone in your life. Enjoy the new house.

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service with attention to detail

The team at professional partners provided great service from the moment I initially contacted them, through the analysis phase, until the loan was identified and documentation sorted. They ensured everything was in shape to enable a quick and painless mortgage approval and followed through until post settlement. I would definitely use them again.

Sean H.Professional Partners

It was a pleasure working with you Daniel. Thank you for your review and recommendation. Look forward to the next time - Professional Partners

Marinus H.

Marinus H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mortgage Application and Restructuring

Professional Partners has been providing us with excellent service for more than 10 years. We've got an open relationship with Professional Partners whereby all our questions and requirements has been answered and turned around efficiently and quickly. We recommend the services of Professional Partners with confidence to any prospective client that's got a need around mortgage advice and restructuring.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Sean H.Professional Partners

Thank you for your review Marinus and we really appreciate your recommendation and referrals. It was a pleasure working with you - Professional Partners