Persistent and incredibly helpful

I cannot speak highly enough of Professional Partners. We have a rural property which is very difficult to refinance and our original loan no longer suited our financial situation. After trying unsuccessfully to refinance ourselves, we turned to Craig who worked with us over a number of weeks to find a better loan with much better terms and much less stressful for us to service. Craig was incredibly thorough in investigating all the potential options and ultimately finding a solution for us - he was clear and helpful every step of the way. I have (and will) be recommending him to any friends or family who need a broker

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Sean H.Professional Partners

Sarah, thank you for your recommendation and I look forward to assisting you and your friends and family.
Regards CRAIG

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend Professional Partners

Have been using Professional Partners for many years. Recently undertook a remortgage with them and as always the service and communication was exemplary. They took the hard work out of document submission and clearly communicate timelines. Very happy with the process

Sean H.Professional Partners

Thank you for your recommendation Paul. I look forward to the next time.
Regards CRAIG

SueT

SueTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly Recommended

Sean and team were excellent in my refinance in 2018. I recently asked Sean to have a look at that same loan as its been 2 years and he has successfully requested for a rate reduction, down by 50 basis points.

Loan Start DateNovember 2018
Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Sue, thanks for the review. That was a great outcome we were able to achieve. Regards Sean

Helped at EVERY step

First home purchased and Sean Herman guided us through all the steps with no questions unanswered. Great rates and also helped come to optimum split between fixed and variable. Would recommend to anyone.

Sean H.Professional Partners

HI Andrew, thanks for the review. It was great working with you guys in helping purchase your first property. Enjoy. Regards Sean

mlstkilda

mlstkildaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Everything was taken care of

My second re-finance with Professional Partners on two loans and very happy with how much I’ll be saving over the next 5yrs, thanks to Sean. Great communication & follow-up. Highly recommend!

Daniel T.

Daniel T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent, efficient service

I was very happy with the high levels of professionalism & service received. Craig updated me every step of the way. Loan approved in super fast time & settlement went very smoothly

Loan Start DateNovember 2020

Jeff Box

Jeff BoxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great mortgage knowledge & advice

I have used Sean at Professional Partners now for well over 10 years and he has never failed to deliver.
Refinance information is meticulously checked and analysed to ensure the suggested solution will go through with no issues. Good communication and the confidence that the loan will be accepted is key and is delivered well by Sean. Great interest rates means we have similar repayments for PI that we were making on IO.
Would not hesitate to recommend.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Jeff, Thanks for the awesome review, We work hard to achieve the positive result and meet your expectations. It was a great financial outcome on all levels. Cheers Sean

A Great Experience

Craig completed a refinance and new home loan for me and my partner in a very professional, thorough and customer orientated manner. Very transparent and responsive throughout the whole process and always ensured that we were looked after. Financially the result has been fantastic and we couldn't be more pleased with the service we got.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Luke W.

Luke W.Braddon 2612, ACT

This is why you use a mortgage broker

Straight forward, most of the hassle removed; refinanced from CBA to ING and Craig was clear and direct at all times. I appreciated this, as the world of banking and real estate is confusing at the best of times. Finding a pathway through this is why I use a mortgage broker.

Loan Start DateApril 2020

Craig Kessler

Craig KesslerMelbourne

Great Pro-active advice

Very professional and proactive, giving advice on upcoming COVID consequences.
none whatsoever
Satisfied.

(I would have preferred the bank move took less than 4 months, but that was more the banks doing than the company I worked through)

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateJuly 2020

Review collected in partnership with Professional Partners

Outstanding, above and beyond service!

Great working with Craig once again, very responsive and true to his word. We appreciate his work and would recommend him as number one broker in Australia. He clearly outlined all charges and collaborated with the bank for efficient delivery of their products.

CindyM

CindyMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sean is one of the best brokers!

Sean was wonderful from start to finish. He made the process of refinancing so easy. He was reliable, friendly and professional. His advice was very helpful too especially during this time of crisis, he made sure to keep us posted and follow up when needed.
I will be referring all family and friends to Sean. Thank you again 10/10

Sean H.Professional Partners

HI Cindy, thanks for the feedback. Happy we were able to help with the reno and finance assistance. Regards Sean

Excellent service

This is the second time we've used professional partners to refinance our home loan on both occasions Sean has shown a high degree of professionalism, has clearly guided us through the process and insured we were kept up to date regularly.

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Sally, thanks for the kind works. It was great working together to save thousands on your home loan interest. Regards Sean

Excellent Professional Service

It was incredible working with Sean to refinance our mortgage. The process was smooth and clearly communicated. All our questions were answered in a timely and professional fashion. Thank you.

Sean H.Professional Partners

HI Chaim, it was a pleasure working with you and assisting with the home reno. Good luck and enjoy. Regards Sean

Brett

BrettVictoria

Fantastic very professional

I was very happy with the service I received from Professional Partners. I was very satisfied with the rate on my loan. Sean did a great job for me and my family.

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Brett, thanks for the feedback. We always looking out for ways to save clients thousands of dollars on their home loans. We were able to achieve a great outcome. Regards Sean

The perfect broker

Craig assisted me with an investment loan and the experience was perfect. I was impressed with the rates he got me and he found me a loan that suited my needs. I was up to date throughout the whole process and Craig's communication is great. Highly recommend.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Travis thank you. We look forward to assisting you with your next investment purchase - Professional Partners

Knowledgable and helpful

Craig from Professional Partners was very helpful with our complex mortgage applications. He was very good at negotiating to get good interest rates and in keeping the bank moving the process along

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Jared we love a complex challenge and glad we could achieve a great outcome for you - looking forward to the next purchase - Professional Partners

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service with attention to detail

The team at professional partners provided great service from the moment I initially contacted them, through the analysis phase, until the loan was identified and documentation sorted. They ensured everything was in shape to enable a quick and painless mortgage approval and followed through until post settlement. I would definitely use them again.

Sean H.Professional Partners

It was a pleasure working with you Daniel. Thank you for your review and recommendation. Look forward to the next time - Professional Partners

Review collected in partnership with Professional Partners

Great service very professional and knowledgeable

Craig and the guys at Professional Partners are easy to work with, they understand the banks requirements and they understood my requirements. Craig then could easily work with me and the banks to get the required outcomes I needed.

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Sean its been great working with you on all your property purchases and meet all your required outcomes - Professional Partners

Review collected in partnership with Professional Partners

Very professional and excellent service

Craig is extremely diligent and kept us informed throughout the whole process. We were refinancing a number of loans and it was rather complex. But he managed to restructure our entire portfolio at very competitive rates. Highly recommended.