Listing monitored by Professional Partners

Refinance with the best

I'm very happy with the outcome from refinancing my home loan with Craig. He achieved excellent interest rates for my my new BOM mortgage accounts with a bonus cash back offer I have already received. Highly recommend him for his services.

Darren N.
Darren N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely phenomenal service!

The service from Craig was phenomenal.
We never experienced any unexpected extra costs and everything that Craig said we were to expect is what happened.
We are more than satisfied with the rate that we received for this loan.

Sean H.Professional Partners

Darren really so glad to have helped you with your home purchase and enjoyed the complexities and challenges Great outcome Best Wishes CRAIG

Pdubby
Pdubby

Excellent mortgage advice and application

Sean did a an excellent job at laying out all the options and rates while exploring my situation and helping define a subject that was still a bit grey for me. I was really happy with the package I got in a timely manner.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Phil, thanks for the review. I enjoyed working with you on your first property purchase. Enjoy the new place.

Excellent and Reliable- Professional Partners

As a first time home owner, Sean made the process of applying for a home loan so simple, straight forward and exciting. He really supported me throughout the whole process, taking the time to explain everything to me and answer any questions I had. Sean went above and beyond and I could not have done it without him.
I would highly recommend Sean! 10/10 Thank you so much Sean for everything!

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Lexi, Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Enjoy the new house and next chapter in your life. Regards Sean

Gary
GaryVictoria

Professional Partners

Craig and the team from Professional Partners were professional from the get-go and kept my partner and I informed every step of the way. Details and transparency were at all times available for us to discuss.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021

Review collected in partnership with Professional Partners

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Excellent service

Craig was wonderful throughout the process, will definitely contact him again if I need to refinance. He kept me updated along the way and worked hard to get a really great loan. Would recommend Professional Partners to everyone.

NickH
NickHGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent brokerage services

Sean was the only broker who was able to get my project financed. Really excellent to deal with. Highly recommended and will use again when I look to refinance in the future.

Jordan
JordanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and very insightful advice

Sean provided us with very useful advice that was both easy to understand and tailored to our needs. He kept us well informed throughout each step of the home loan application, approval and settlement process and was very responsive to our questions. I would highly recommend Sean to anyone.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Jordan, thanks for the feedback. It was a pleasure working with you guys to purchase the new home. Enjoy. Regards Sean

Craig was excellent!

Craig was extremely helpful from the very first call. If there were any changes he’d let us know straight away. If we had any questions, he’d always have an answer.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020

LaurieD
LaurieDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Craig was extremely helpful and very supportive and informative the entire way! I would highly recommend him!

There were no hidden costs. The customer service was excellent and we were very happy with our loan rate and how efficient the loan was acquired. Everything was explained carefully to us, and I would definitely use Craig again in the future!

Loan Start DateApril 2020

GregF
GregF

Excellent Service

My partner and I had an amazing experience dealing with Professional Partners, they were extremely good communicator as well as very knowledgeable when it came to my loan setup.
The process with Professional Partners was smooth and stress free process. We couldn’t be happier with the outcome.

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Greg, thanks for the review. It was great working with you. Enjoy the new purchase. Regards Sean

Daniel H.
Daniel H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Sean and the team helped my wife and I secure our first home. They helped us at every step and were always available to answer any questions at had. Thanks for the amazing efforts!

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Daniel, thanks for the review. We enjoyed working with you guys and being part of this special milestone in your life. Enjoy the new house.

Marinus H.
Marinus H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mortgage Application and Restructuring

Professional Partners has been providing us with excellent service for more than 10 years. We've got an open relationship with Professional Partners whereby all our questions and requirements has been answered and turned around efficiently and quickly. We recommend the services of Professional Partners with confidence to any prospective client that's got a need around mortgage advice and restructuring.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Sean H.Professional Partners

Thank you for your review Marinus and we really appreciate your recommendation and referrals. It was a pleasure working with you - Professional Partners

Review collected in partnership with Professional Partners

Made getting a loan easy

Sean was fantastic in securing our home loan for us. He was responsive, easy to deal with, easy to get a hold of and was always able to answer any questions we had. He gave us excellent advice and really made the whole process of getting a home loan very easy. I would highly recommend Sean & his team.

Sean H.Professional Partners

HI Bec, thanks for the feedback and review. Happy to hear you had a excellent experience with us. Enjoy the new home .

Kate Wain
Kate WainGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Assistance with house loan

Thanks so much for your assistance Sean and Greta! We really appreciated the time you spent in explaining everything to us. We were very satisfied with the service and would certainly recommend you to family and friends. Thanks again!

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Kate, thanks for the positive feedback. Glad we were able to adequately explain and help with the home loan and purchase process. Enjoy the new house