Gary

GaryVictoria

Professional Partners

Craig and the team from Professional Partners were professional from the get-go and kept my partner and I informed every step of the way. Details and transparency were at all times available for us to discuss.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021

SueT

SueTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly Recommended

Sean and team were excellent in my refinance in 2018. I recently asked Sean to have a look at that same loan as its been 2 years and he has successfully requested for a rate reduction, down by 50 basis points.

Loan Start DateNovember 2018
Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Sue, thanks for the review. That was a great outcome we were able to achieve. Regards Sean

Excellent service

Craig was wonderful throughout the process, will definitely contact him again if I need to refinance. He kept me updated along the way and worked hard to get a really great loan. Would recommend Professional Partners to everyone.

Helped at EVERY step

First home purchased and Sean Herman guided us through all the steps with no questions unanswered. Great rates and also helped come to optimum split between fixed and variable. Would recommend to anyone.

Sean H.Professional Partners

HI Andrew, thanks for the review. It was great working with you guys in helping purchase your first property. Enjoy. Regards Sean

NickH

NickHGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent brokerage services

Sean was the only broker who was able to get my project financed. Really excellent to deal with. Highly recommended and will use again when I look to refinance in the future.

Daniel T.

Daniel T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent, efficient service

I was very happy with the high levels of professionalism & service received. Craig updated me every step of the way. Loan approved in super fast time & settlement went very smoothly

Loan Start DateNovember 2020

Jordan

JordanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and very insightful advice

Sean provided us with very useful advice that was both easy to understand and tailored to our needs. He kept us well informed throughout each step of the home loan application, approval and settlement process and was very responsive to our questions. I would highly recommend Sean to anyone.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Jordan, thanks for the feedback. It was a pleasure working with you guys to purchase the new home. Enjoy. Regards Sean

Jeff Box

Jeff BoxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great mortgage knowledge & advice

I have used Sean at Professional Partners now for well over 10 years and he has never failed to deliver.
Refinance information is meticulously checked and analysed to ensure the suggested solution will go through with no issues. Good communication and the confidence that the loan will be accepted is key and is delivered well by Sean. Great interest rates means we have similar repayments for PI that we were making on IO.
Would not hesitate to recommend.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Jeff, Thanks for the awesome review, We work hard to achieve the positive result and meet your expectations. It was a great financial outcome on all levels. Cheers Sean

A Great Experience

Craig completed a refinance and new home loan for me and my partner in a very professional, thorough and customer orientated manner. Very transparent and responsive throughout the whole process and always ensured that we were looked after. Financially the result has been fantastic and we couldn't be more pleased with the service we got.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Craig was excellent!

Craig was extremely helpful from the very first call. If there were any changes he’d let us know straight away. If we had any questions, he’d always have an answer.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020

LaurieD

LaurieDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Craig was extremely helpful and very supportive and informative the entire way! I would highly recommend him!

There were no hidden costs. The customer service was excellent and we were very happy with our loan rate and how efficient the loan was acquired. Everything was explained carefully to us, and I would definitely use Craig again in the future!

Loan Start DateApril 2020

GregF

GregF

Excellent Service

My partner and I had an amazing experience dealing with Professional Partners, they were extremely good communicator as well as very knowledgeable when it came to my loan setup.
The process with Professional Partners was smooth and stress free process. We couldn’t be happier with the outcome.

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Greg, thanks for the review. It was great working with you. Enjoy the new purchase. Regards Sean

Daniel H.

Daniel H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Sean and the team helped my wife and I secure our first home. They helped us at every step and were always available to answer any questions at had. Thanks for the amazing efforts!

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Daniel, thanks for the review. We enjoyed working with you guys and being part of this special milestone in your life. Enjoy the new house.

The perfect broker

Craig assisted me with an investment loan and the experience was perfect. I was impressed with the rates he got me and he found me a loan that suited my needs. I was up to date throughout the whole process and Craig's communication is great. Highly recommend.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Travis thank you. We look forward to assisting you with your next investment purchase - Professional Partners

Knowledgable and helpful

Craig from Professional Partners was very helpful with our complex mortgage applications. He was very good at negotiating to get good interest rates and in keeping the bank moving the process along

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Jared we love a complex challenge and glad we could achieve a great outcome for you - looking forward to the next purchase - Professional Partners

Marinus H.

Marinus H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mortgage Application and Restructuring

Professional Partners has been providing us with excellent service for more than 10 years. We've got an open relationship with Professional Partners whereby all our questions and requirements has been answered and turned around efficiently and quickly. We recommend the services of Professional Partners with confidence to any prospective client that's got a need around mortgage advice and restructuring.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Sean H.Professional Partners

Thank you for your review Marinus and we really appreciate your recommendation and referrals. It was a pleasure working with you - Professional Partners

Review collected in partnership with Professional Partners

Great service very professional and knowledgeable

Craig and the guys at Professional Partners are easy to work with, they understand the banks requirements and they understood my requirements. Craig then could easily work with me and the banks to get the required outcomes I needed.

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Sean its been great working with you on all your property purchases and meet all your required outcomes - Professional Partners

Review collected in partnership with Professional Partners

Made getting a loan easy

Sean was fantastic in securing our home loan for us. He was responsive, easy to deal with, easy to get a hold of and was always able to answer any questions we had. He gave us excellent advice and really made the whole process of getting a home loan very easy. I would highly recommend Sean & his team.

Sean H.Professional Partners

HI Bec, thanks for the feedback and review. Happy to hear you had a excellent experience with us. Enjoy the new home .

Kate Wain

Kate WainGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Assistance with house loan

Thanks so much for your assistance Sean and Greta! We really appreciated the time you spent in explaining everything to us. We were very satisfied with the service and would certainly recommend you to family and friends. Thanks again!

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Kate, thanks for the positive feedback. Glad we were able to adequately explain and help with the home loan and purchase process. Enjoy the new house

High recommend!!

We purchased our first property and cannot thank Sean and team enough for their great service. Absolutely perfect to deal with, no extra costs, clear and thorough!! We really appreciate our experience with Sean and team and would highly recommend!!

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Lauren, thanks for the review. It was great working with you in helping you purchase your first home. Enjoy :-)