Professional Partners

Professional Partners (page 2 of 8)

Luke W.

Luke W.Braddon 2612, ACT

This is why you use a mortgage broker

Straight forward, most of the hassle removed; refinanced from CBA to ING and Craig was clear and direct at all times. I appreciated this, as the world of banking and real estate is confusing at the best of times. Finding a pathway through this is why I use a mortgage broker.

Loan Start DateApril 2020

Pooja

PoojaMelbourne

Best financial experience ever - highly recommend!

Sean was terrific in helping sort out my finances, followed up with the banks regularly and kept me updated every step of the way - never had the need to follow up. Very professional and super prompt responses. HIGHLY recommend their services.

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Pooja, thanks for the review. We always happy to help clients save $$$ on their mortgage. Regards Sean

Craig Kessler

Craig KesslerMelbourne

Great Pro-active advice

Very professional and proactive, giving advice on upcoming COVID consequences.
none whatsoever
Satisfied.

(I would have preferred the bank move took less than 4 months, but that was more the banks doing than the company I worked through)

Loan Start DateJuly 2020

Bill Vu

Bill Vu

Great service simply explained

Craig has recently helped us secure a great home loan through a very well structured and simple process. He's first of all very knowledge and up-to-date with the market and the trends. Secondly, Craig was able to explain the requirements and the steps in plain English that anyone can understand. And finally, he was always available for a follow-up call, until the final outcome was achieved.
I'd highly recommend Craig for his excellent customer service.

Fantastic service

I have used Professional Partners twice in the last 2 years. Craig was professional, knows his product and the team provide excellent service. I would definitely use Professional Partners again

Review collected in partnership with Professional Partners

Outstanding, above and beyond service!

Great working with Craig once again, very responsive and true to his word. We appreciate his work and would recommend him as number one broker in Australia. He clearly outlined all charges and collaborated with the bank for efficient delivery of their products.

LaurieD

LaurieDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Craig was extremely helpful and very supportive and informative the entire way! I would highly recommend him!

There were no hidden costs. The customer service was excellent and we were very happy with our loan rate and how efficient the loan was acquired. Everything was explained carefully to us, and I would definitely use Craig again in the future!

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Loan used forFirst Home

Excellent service!

We recently used Professional Partners for the second time, in arranging the financing to Upside to our second house. Craig is fantastic to work with. He is knowledgeable, and takes the time to explain things in ways that you can understand. He was extremely dedicated to firstly finding the best option to suit our circumstances, but also in following up to see the whole process through. We will be using them in the future, and I would not hesitate recommending their services to anyone.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

CindyM

CindyMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sean is one of the best brokers!

Sean was wonderful from start to finish. He made the process of refinancing so easy. He was reliable, friendly and professional. His advice was very helpful too especially during this time of crisis, he made sure to keep us posted and follow up when needed.
I will be referring all family and friends to Sean. Thank you again 10/10

Sean H.Professional Partners

HI Cindy, thanks for the feedback. Happy we were able to help with the reno and finance assistance. Regards Sean

Nicos S.

Nicos S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome experience

I worked with Sean to refinance my home loan.

Sean was knowledgeable and offered me the best option for my situation.
He was very professional, always responding in a timely manner and providing appropriate support and information about the process. Great customer service.

Happy with the rate of the loan and the cashback that was promised to me.

I look forward to working with Sean in the future, much easier than dealing with the banks.

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service !!!!!

Very Easy to deal with. Everything was taken care of without any hassle. Highly recommend giving these guys a try. I have used them 3 times now and every time they have been excellent.

Great, professional service

We received a great rate for our home loan and experienced no unexpected or extra costs.
Everything was clearly explained to us throughout the process and our emails/calls were always responded to quickly and clearly. Would highly recommend

Very efficient

Every thing was well explained and happened exactly how Craig said it would
It was a very complicated transaction and craig had to pull all the stops to make it work
I highly recommend them

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

GregF

GregF

Excellent Service

My partner and I had an amazing experience dealing with Professional Partners, they were extremely good communicator as well as very knowledgeable when it came to my loan setup.
The process with Professional Partners was smooth and stress free process. We couldn’t be happier with the outcome.

Loan used forFirst Home
Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Greg, thanks for the review. It was great working with you. Enjoy the new purchase. Regards Sean

Review collected in partnership with Professional Partners

Wonderful guidance in organising our loan

Thanks Sean for all your help in securing a competitive loan in a timely and professional manner. You made it easy for us to understand and gave us reliable advice that resulted in fast home loan approval. Thanks again for all your help - you made the process very easy for us.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Nicky, thanks for the feedback. Enjoy the new house and chapter in your life. Regards Sean

Great personal service

Helped us to understand our financial position and then did what was expected. Great and timely communication. We have used Sean twice and would again in the future. Thanks Sean

Review collected in partnership with Professional Partners

Sean was beyond amazing, very helpful. He manage to ease all of our worries. He made buying our first home a breeze. Would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Sean!

Sean H.Professional Partners

Thanks Daniel, enjoy the new home. Was great working with you guys to help purchase the house. Regards Sean

Excellent service

This is the second time we've used professional partners to refinance our home loan on both occasions Sean has shown a high degree of professionalism, has clearly guided us through the process and insured we were kept up to date regularly.

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Sally, thanks for the kind works. It was great working together to save thousands on your home loan interest. Regards Sean

Excellent Professional Service

It was incredible working with Sean to refinance our mortgage. The process was smooth and clearly communicated. All our questions were answered in a timely and professional fashion. Thank you.

Sean H.Professional Partners

HI Chaim, it was a pleasure working with you and assisting with the home reno. Good luck and enjoy. Regards Sean

Marcus

MarcusGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incredibly easy, Sean was extremely professional and I will be using his services in the near future :)

Simply put, Sean was the most professional, thorough and efficient broker I have ever worked with. I wouldn't go anywhere else after what was an exceptional experience. I have worked with other brokers and and banks in the past and they have asked for erroneous info and documents to be re-supplied again and again. Not with Professional Partners, i was quite amazed. Looking forward to working with Sean again soon. I was particularly impressed with the concise but detailed documentation regarding all fees, commissions and alternative options with different banks. Very transparent :)

Sean H.Professional Partners

HI Marcus, thanks for this great review. Really happy that you had such a positive experience; especially during the current environment when most lenders are taking 10-20 days to review application. Always happy to be of assistance.
Regards Sean