SueT

SueTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly Recommended

Sean and team were excellent in my refinance in 2018. I recently asked Sean to have a look at that same loan as its been 2 years and he has successfully requested for a rate reduction, down by 50 basis points.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateNovember 2018
Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Sue, thanks for the review. That was a great outcome we were able to achieve. Regards Sean

Helped at EVERY step

First home purchased and Sean Herman guided us through all the steps with no questions unanswered. Great rates and also helped come to optimum split between fixed and variable. Would recommend to anyone.

Loan TypeSplit
Sean H.Professional Partners

HI Andrew, thanks for the review. It was great working with you guys in helping purchase your first property. Enjoy. Regards Sean

Daniel T.

Daniel T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent, efficient service

I was very happy with the high levels of professionalism & service received. Craig updated me every step of the way. Loan approved in super fast time & settlement went very smoothly

Loan Start DateNovember 2020

Home Loans

Find out how Professional Partners compares to other Home Loans

Jeff Box

Jeff BoxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great mortgage knowledge & advice

I have used Sean at Professional Partners now for well over 10 years and he has never failed to deliver.
Refinance information is meticulously checked and analysed to ensure the suggested solution will go through with no issues. Good communication and the confidence that the loan will be accepted is key and is delivered well by Sean. Great interest rates means we have similar repayments for PI that we were making on IO.
Would not hesitate to recommend.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Jeff, Thanks for the awesome review, We work hard to achieve the positive result and meet your expectations. It was a great financial outcome on all levels. Cheers Sean

A Great Experience

Craig completed a refinance and new home loan for me and my partner in a very professional, thorough and customer orientated manner. Very transparent and responsive throughout the whole process and always ensured that we were looked after. Financially the result has been fantastic and we couldn't be more pleased with the service we got.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

The perfect broker

Craig assisted me with an investment loan and the experience was perfect. I was impressed with the rates he got me and he found me a loan that suited my needs. I was up to date throughout the whole process and Craig's communication is great. Highly recommend.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Travis thank you. We look forward to assisting you with your next investment purchase - Professional Partners

Knowledgable and helpful

Craig from Professional Partners was very helpful with our complex mortgage applications. He was very good at negotiating to get good interest rates and in keeping the bank moving the process along

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Jared we love a complex challenge and glad we could achieve a great outcome for you - looking forward to the next purchase - Professional Partners

Review collected in partnership with Professional Partners

Great service very professional and knowledgeable

Craig and the guys at Professional Partners are easy to work with, they understand the banks requirements and they understood my requirements. Craig then could easily work with me and the banks to get the required outcomes I needed.

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Sean its been great working with you on all your property purchases and meet all your required outcomes - Professional Partners