Professional Partners

Professional Partners (page 2 of 9)

A Great Experience

Craig completed a refinance and new home loan for me and my partner in a very professional, thorough and customer orientated manner. Very transparent and responsive throughout the whole process and always ensured that we were looked after. Financially the result has been fantastic and we couldn't be more pleased with the service we got.

VanessaE

VanessaEGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Expert, friendly services

Sean from Professional Partners went the extra mile to make sure I got the loan I needed. He was responsive, committed and unflappable amongst the stress of dealing with banks during the pandemic.

Sean H.Professional Partners

Thanks for the review Vanessa. We certainly got their in the end :-). Enjoy the new house. Regards Sean

AngryDOdo

AngryDOdo

Craig and team were very professional with re financing our home loan
Would recommend him to friends and family. He managed to save us a lot of money straight away and for future repayments.

Very helpful and efficient

Craig has been very responsive, flexible and patient helping us negotiate the best financial pathway forward. He is always reliable and took all the stress away. Great service thank you

Review collected in partnership with Professional Partners

Sean was both a brilliant communicator and professional in helping us take out our first home loan.

Sean managed our home loan process and walked us through every step right up until settlement. This involved not only communicating with banks to apply for loans, but also assisting is in choosing the right home loan for our needs.

Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Jonathan, thanks for the review. It was great working with you guys and being part of this important milestone in your life. Thanks again - Sean

Review collected in partnership with Professional Partners

Excellent and comprehensive service from Craig

Craig managed our refinance end to end. Worked to get us the best possible rates and the process was hassle free. Has a great service orientated approach and was always very responsive.

AdamD

AdamDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Service - 5 Stars!

Craig went above and beyond to make sure that the entire process ran smoothly. He ensured we received a great rate, with favourable terms. This is the third time that Craig and the team at Professional Partners have helped us with financing / refinancing and have been extremely helpful each time.

Craig was excellent!

Craig was extremely helpful from the very first call. If there were any changes he’d let us know straight away. If we had any questions, he’d always have an answer.

Luke W.

Luke W.Braddon 2612, ACT

This is why you use a mortgage broker

Straight forward, most of the hassle removed; refinanced from CBA to ING and Craig was clear and direct at all times. I appreciated this, as the world of banking and real estate is confusing at the best of times. Finding a pathway through this is why I use a mortgage broker.

Pooja

PoojaMelbourne

Best financial experience ever - highly recommend!

Sean was terrific in helping sort out my finances, followed up with the banks regularly and kept me updated every step of the way - never had the need to follow up. Very professional and super prompt responses. HIGHLY recommend their services.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Sean H.Professional Partners

Hi Pooja, thanks for the review. We always happy to help clients save $$$ on their mortgage. Regards Sean

Craig Kessler

Craig KesslerMelbourne

Great Pro-active advice

Very professional and proactive, giving advice on upcoming COVID consequences.
none whatsoever
Satisfied.

(I would have preferred the bank move took less than 4 months, but that was more the banks doing than the company I worked through)

Bill Vu

Bill Vu

Great service simply explained

Craig has recently helped us secure a great home loan through a very well structured and simple process. He's first of all very knowledge and up-to-date with the market and the trends. Secondly, Craig was able to explain the requirements and the steps in plain English that anyone can understand. And finally, he was always available for a follow-up call, until the final outcome was achieved.
I'd highly recommend Craig for his excellent customer service.

Fantastic service

I have used Professional Partners twice in the last 2 years. Craig was professional, knows his product and the team provide excellent service. I would definitely use Professional Partners again

Review collected in partnership with Professional Partners

Outstanding, above and beyond service!

Great working with Craig once again, very responsive and true to his word. We appreciate his work and would recommend him as number one broker in Australia. He clearly outlined all charges and collaborated with the bank for efficient delivery of their products.

LaurieD

LaurieDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Craig was extremely helpful and very supportive and informative the entire way! I would highly recommend him!

There were no hidden costs. The customer service was excellent and we were very happy with our loan rate and how efficient the loan was acquired. Everything was explained carefully to us, and I would definitely use Craig again in the future!

Excellent service!

We recently used Professional Partners for the second time, in arranging the financing to Upside to our second house. Craig is fantastic to work with. He is knowledgeable, and takes the time to explain things in ways that you can understand. He was extremely dedicated to firstly finding the best option to suit our circumstances, but also in following up to see the whole process through. We will be using them in the future, and I would not hesitate recommending their services to anyone.

CindyM

CindyMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sean is one of the best brokers!

Sean was wonderful from start to finish. He made the process of refinancing so easy. He was reliable, friendly and professional. His advice was very helpful too especially during this time of crisis, he made sure to keep us posted and follow up when needed.
I will be referring all family and friends to Sean. Thank you again 10/10

Sean H.Professional Partners

HI Cindy, thanks for the feedback. Happy we were able to help with the reno and finance assistance. Regards Sean

Nicos S.

Nicos S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome experience

I worked with Sean to refinance my home loan.

Sean was knowledgeable and offered me the best option for my situation.
He was very professional, always responding in a timely manner and providing appropriate support and information about the process. Great customer service.

Happy with the rate of the loan and the cashback that was promised to me.

I look forward to working with Sean in the future, much easier than dealing with the banks.

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service !!!!!

Very Easy to deal with. Everything was taken care of without any hassle. Highly recommend giving these guys a try. I have used them 3 times now and every time they have been excellent.

Great, professional service

We received a great rate for our home loan and experienced no unexpected or extra costs.
Everything was clearly explained to us throughout the process and our emails/calls were always responded to quickly and clearly. Would highly recommend