Professional Whey

Professional Whey

4.5

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)

Adrian

AdrianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You definitely know the difference when you don't take professional whey on a daily basis

Great Quality/Price/Speed

It's really hard to find a good NZ grass-fed whey at a reasonable price - This is the best I've found! As a nutritionist and ex-sales rep/supplement store manager I'm most concerned with quality but also on a tight budget so this is perfect for me :) Both delivery and customer service support is super fast as well! Thanks guys, you're the best :)

Barb

BarbPerth, WA

Professional Whey: The business

Professional Whey is a great company in more ways than one. The products are great, the prices are very reasonable and the delivery is fast. The website is user friendly and the information on the website is comprehensive and helps to make decisions more easily. After purchasing products from Professional Whey for the last 7 years I have absolutely no complaints whatsoever and would give Professional Whey an overall rating of 5 stars.

Protein & Supplement Retailers

Find out how Professional Whey compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Cam

Cam

Seems to take forever to receive your order

Great products but takes forever to receive. This is an Australian company delivering within Australia. I do other orders on the same day from an international company, I Herb International & I get that order before Professional Whey. How does that work?

Puropa Wawa

Puropa Wawaasked

Has WPC have any side effects like constipation or upset stomach?

Zed
Zed

Not that I've noticed... I take only one serving a day though or depending on my activity level as I live to vary my protein sources. I do have issues with dairy normally, though this product has been great. I recommend all my friends and family to give it a try.

Aaron
Aaron

Not at all, its super easy going on your stomach and digestive system. I've never had any problems at all. I take one serving a day after a workout.

Kat
Kat

I've never had any issues when taking this protein powder, it's gentle on your system and I normally have dairy and lactose issues.

Jude Pachamuthu

Jude Pachamuthuasked

What is the difference between Creapure and Creatine Monohydrate products?

Hi Jude

The main differences are in the purity levels and country of manufacture. Let us explain.

Creapure® is produced from cyanamide and sarcosinate using the “cyanamide route” manufacturing process. This manufacturing process ensures that Creapure® does not contain the impurities creatinine, dicyandiamide and dihydrotriazine derivatives. Therefore Creapure® comes with a guarantee of a minimum of 99.99% purity with each and every batch. Creapure is also Made in Germany. The Creatine Monohydrate product is made in China and is a high quality product however it has a different manufacturing process than Creapure and has a purity level of 99.97% on our current batch. Batches of this product do not go lower than 99.95%.

Hope this helps
The PW Team

Charles98

Charles98asked

Do any of the products require refregeration at any stage (eg. after the packet has been opened) particularly in summer?? Many thanks

No not at all. As this would create moisture in the product.

Tawheed
Tawheed

It says it is preferred to, to maintain freshness. Personally I havnt though I live in Melbourne which explains why. It's fairly cold here.

Aims31
Aims31

All it says on the packet is to store in a cool dry place...i live in Karratha in WA, the tempts. can get up to 40+ degress and my products have been sitting on my bench in the kitchen and so far so good nothing has changed in smell, texture or taste wise. I hope this answers your question :)

Get an answer from our members and Professional Whey representatives