Professional Whey

Professional Whey (page 2 of 6)

Great products, fantastic delivery times!

Not always easy to contact quickly, however their amazing products, next day delivery service and competitive low prices are second to none. An absolute pleasure to deal with, I wouldn't change a thing.

Good protein. Too frothy

I have been using Professional Whey for a few years now. Overall they provide a good product that is affordable with fast shipping. Their protein however does become too frothy when shaken. I prefer the Bulk Nutrients powder as it doesn't froth and is more or less the same price.

Better elsewhere

Received package, picked it up and leaked everywhere, not very helpful when I rang them, what do you want me to do about it? How about some customer service and you tell me what you're going to do about it without me having to run around and fix your mess.

The Best I've Found.

Honestly, this is the best tasting protein powder I've ever had. That together with the fact that it has nothing artificial in it, and no soy, plus it's from New Zealand grass fed cows, plus it's the best deal I've found online, I've already put in another order. Well done Professional Whey.

Perfect product to get more protein into your diet

Good quality very pure tasting product. It blends really well and has a great consistency. I even add a scoop to my porridge to help manage the carbohydrate spike I sometimes get, and it helps keep me full til lunchtime.

Quality WPC at a great price!

Great WPC powder - I have been using it every day for the last 18 months.
Neutral taste so I add decaf coffee, vanilla or vital greens powder for flavour.
It's worth buying in bulk for the savings. I order online and deliver is prompt - usually next day service in Brisbane.
TIP: It can get a bit frothy when mixed with water only, but if you add a dash of milk or oil it reduces the froth factor considerably.

The Best

I have been buying my Protein Powder (WPC) from Professional Whey for a couple of years and haven't been able to find a comparable price or service elsewhere, no matter how hard I look.
Delivery to Perth is very quick and tracking is provided. I love the product, too. Great taste, and mixes very quickly - which is essential for me.

Excellent service.

Ordered a 20kg bag of WPC on Monday and it arrived at my house in Brisbane the next day.
Excellent service!

Vanilla smoothies are my treat!!

I have been using USA WPI i think for 3 years now. Very fast delivery and i am in regional NSW. The vanilla is of a thicker consistency and blends well with almond milk, cream or just water. I also add avocado, berries or pineapple and it is sooo good. I look forward to it post workout. 5 stars for sure!!

Excellent products and service

I have been ordering protein powder, dextrose, creatine and BCAAs from Professional Whey for many years. Their products are first-rate, with no fillers or unnecessary ingredients, which means that they are also excellent value for money.

A few years ago, I switched to eggwhite protein powder which I understand Professional Whey imports from Belgium. After several clients said they would prefer cruelty-free eggwhite protein powder, Professional Whey sourced this and started providing it. You can't beat that for service!

I highly recommend Professional Whey for all your supplement needs.

Top service, top product

I am using the Usa organic cacao mint WPI at the moment. I find it tastes great and works well in a shake after a gym session. It is a cheaper but still an effective product if your trying to save a bit of coin. A class service, A class product. PW do a great job.

WPC - quality, service and ' bang for buck' :-)

I'm a PT of 15 years experience in Sydney and recently purchased WPC to add to my smoothies.
I was specifically looking for a healthy protein powder, as most on the market (despite their claims) are not good. This one has some big plusses : comes from pasture fed cows (like all our meat should be too!), and it has no added artificial anything, sticking to my philosophy of the fewer ingredients, the better. Also reasonably priced.
On top of that, the service was excellent - easy ordering system and quick, inexpensive shipping from Tassie. loved the follow up email when the product was being shipped - you guys sound like a cool crew.
i will be re-ordering, and recommending to my clients too.
Cheers :-)

Organic Cacao - The best protein I have had!!!

The Organic Cacao WPI is the first protein powder that doesn't upset my stomach. I eat 90% paleo and consume minimal dairy products. This meant that if I wanted to consume any WPI I had to put up with a stomach ache after every shake. With Professional Whey I can consume this without any problems at all. It also tastes delicious but not super sweet like most of the other protein powders on the market.

Organic Maca Powder

I first tried Maca Powder from the PW team about 18 months ago, and to be brutally honest I couldn't stand the taste and even smell. However, I had a chat to one of the team and worked it into my protein shakes and cereal in small but increasing doses and now I can't go without it! I see a massive difference in mood and for this alone, it's worth every penny. The only side effect that I've noticed is that it definitely does increase your libido as well. It's a great product, but for some will take a little getting used to.

Fantastic service and great product

The WPI mixes easily and has no after taste or smell. Its nutritional benefits and high protein content are reassuring as I have it in the morning in a smoothie. I have immune problems so the undenatured whey will also help boost my immune system. It is also very well priced.

Professional Whey Egg Protein Powder is simply the best

My wife and I both went Paleo 3 years ago and we were looking for a suitable protein powder. I read the research on different protein products and the egg protein from proper free range chickens was a winner for us by a long way as it retains a number of amino compounds that are destroyed in dairy whey protein production. True free range egg protein is difficult to find, so we appreciate that Professional Whey have researched and found a creditable source from Belgium that we can trust. The Australian poultry industry is a complete shambles and just plain deceitful.PW Egg White blends easily and has an awesome creamy taste and is by far the best protein product we have tasted. It is very possible that this product is the best protein powder in the world, bar none.

Top quality and affordable

I'm no specialist in protein powders but have had my fair share of experience in trying out different kinds. I have tried both the AUS and the NZ WPC and have been very satisfied with both. The customer service has been excellent with each oder I have made and delivery has always been speedy. If you are looking for a high quality, pure protein powder for an affordable price I don't think you can do much better than Professional Whey.

High quality products at a good price

I buy the Pea and Egg proteins, as well as the flavourings. I couldn't fault the products at all (pea protein is the nicest one i've found). The egg protein is even free-range now.

Service is great. Website is easy to use. Shipping is prompt.Great company!

Love it

Great product, I prefer unflavoured protein and this is perfect to put into anything. Also the service is great, I get notifications when the product has been shipped and it gets to me super fast. And the price is great compared to other protein powders out in the market.
I can't recommend this product and Professional Whey highly enough.
Thank you !

Best products best service

One of the best protein powders I've personally used and the Professional Whey team are professionals. I feel great after having their protein powder. The team have always answered all my queries and are very responsive, they've definitely won me as a customer.

Has WPC have any side effects like constipation or upset stomach?
Not that I've noticed... I take only one serving a day though or depending on my activity level as I live to vary my protein sources. I do have issues with dairy normally, though this product has been great. I recommend all my friends and family to give it a try.Not at all, its super easy going on your stomach and digestive system. I've never had any problems at all. I take one serving a day after a workout.I've never had any issues when taking this protein powder, it's gentle on your system and I normally have dairy and lactose issues.

What is the difference between Creapure and Creatine Monohydrate products?
Hi Jude The main differences are in the purity levels and country of manufacture. Let us explain. Creapure® is produced from cyanamide and sarcosinate using the “cyanamide route” manufacturing process. This manufacturing process ensures that Creapure® does not contain the impurities creatinine, dicyandiamide and dihydrotriazine derivatives. Therefore Creapure® comes with a guarantee of a minimum of 99.99% purity with each and every batch. Creapure is also Made in Germany. The Creatine Monohydrate product is made in China and is a high quality product however it has a different manufacturing process than Creapure and has a purity level of 99.97% on our current batch. Batches of this product do not go lower than 99.95%. Hope this helps The PW Team

Do any of the products require refregeration at any stage (eg. after the packet has been opened) particularly in summer?? Many thanks
No not at all. As this would create moisture in the product.It says it is preferred to, to maintain freshness. Personally I havnt though I live in Melbourne which explains why. It's fairly cold here.All it says on the packet is to store in a cool dry place...i live in Karratha in WA, the tempts. can get up to 40+ degress and my products have been sitting on my bench in the kitchen and so far so good nothing has changed in smell, texture or taste wise. I hope this answers your question :)

Similar listings