Professional Whey

Professional Whey

Tekky

TekkySydney, NSW

Won't listen to feedback.

Delivery was very slow considering how much they charge ($12) compared to other suppliers. Took over a week to reach me in a capital city! Also, was buying their Aus WPC Natural for a while which dissolved beautifully, but now its all clumpy and doesn't dissolve in water or milk.

movn

movnSydney, NSW

Misleading

The product said Apply code for 20% OFF for a shorter used by date.
I didn't want a shorter used by date as i don't use it that often so i applied no code, they still sent me the one with a short used by date.

I contacted them and they said too bad that's all we have.

Terrible rubbish customer service

I have bought a lot of things. This company made a mistake on my shipping address. Then still need to pay extra shipping fee for delivery again. Funny!

Protein & Supplement Retailers

Find out how Professional Whey compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Billy

BillyPerth

Better elsewhere

Received package, picked it up and leaked everywhere, not very helpful when I rang them, what do you want me to do about it? How about some customer service and you tell me what you're going to do about it without me having to run around and fix your mess.

Puropa Wawa

Puropa Wawaasked

Has WPC have any side effects like constipation or upset stomach?

Zed
Zed

Not that I've noticed... I take only one serving a day though or depending on my activity level as I live to vary my protein sources. I do have issues with dairy normally, though this product has been great. I recommend all my friends and family to give it a try.

Aaron
Aaron

Not at all, its super easy going on your stomach and digestive system. I've never had any problems at all. I take one serving a day after a workout.

Kat
Kat

I've never had any issues when taking this protein powder, it's gentle on your system and I normally have dairy and lactose issues.

Jude Pachamuthu

Jude Pachamuthuasked

What is the difference between Creapure and Creatine Monohydrate products?

Hi Jude

The main differences are in the purity levels and country of manufacture. Let us explain.

Creapure® is produced from cyanamide and sarcosinate using the “cyanamide route” manufacturing process. This manufacturing process ensures that Creapure® does not contain the impurities creatinine, dicyandiamide and dihydrotriazine derivatives. Therefore Creapure® comes with a guarantee of a minimum of 99.99% purity with each and every batch. Creapure is also Made in Germany. The Creatine Monohydrate product is made in China and is a high quality product however it has a different manufacturing process than Creapure and has a purity level of 99.97% on our current batch. Batches of this product do not go lower than 99.95%.

Hope this helps
The PW Team

Charles98

Charles98asked

Do any of the products require refregeration at any stage (eg. after the packet has been opened) particularly in summer?? Many thanks

No not at all. As this would create moisture in the product.

Tawheed
Tawheed

It says it is preferred to, to maintain freshness. Personally I havnt though I live in Melbourne which explains why. It's fairly cold here.

Aims31
Aims31

All it says on the packet is to store in a cool dry place...i live in Karratha in WA, the tempts. can get up to 40+ degress and my products have been sitting on my bench in the kitchen and so far so good nothing has changed in smell, texture or taste wise. I hope this answers your question :)

Get an answer from our members and Professional Whey representatives