Professional Whey

Professional Whey

Darion

DarionGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You definitely know the difference when you don't take professional whey on a daily basis

Great Quality/Price/Speed

It's really hard to find a good NZ grass-fed whey at a reasonable price - This is the best I've found! As a nutritionist and ex-sales rep/supplement store manager I'm most concerned with quality but also on a tight budget so this is perfect for me :) Both delivery and customer service support is super fast as well! Thanks guys, you're the best :)

Best quality out there

The Cinnamon NZ WPI is the perfect protein for protein oats! Tastes amazing, mixes well and is high quality. The store was easy to navigate and postage was quick! Cant wait to try the other products

Barb

BarbPerth, WA

Professional Whey: The business

Professional Whey is a great company in more ways than one. The products are great, the prices are very reasonable and the delivery is fast. The website is user friendly and the information on the website is comprehensive and helps to make decisions more easily. After purchasing products from Professional Whey for the last 7 years I have absolutely no complaints whatsoever and would give Professional Whey an overall rating of 5 stars.

jackgiffa

jackgiffaHunter Region, NSW

USA Whey Protein Isolate

My mates and I have been buying USA Whey Protein Isolate from Professional Whey for 5years now and find it to be excellent quality and the site easy to navigate. My mate also loves the Cacao.

Awesome products and super fast delivery

My wife and I have been using NZ WPI, Select WPC and Lactoferrin over the past few months and we love them. Great tasting. Easy on the stomach. Our energy levels are much improved. Plus super fast delivery.....I order at lunchtime and its delivered next morning to my door, even though I'm interstate.

Chris D

Chris DLong Jetty

Trifecta! Fast delivery, Great Product and Awesome value.

I have been using Professional whey products for some time now and have not been disappointed yet. I use a mix of product and have always found it to be super high quality, especially the NZ WPI. My stomach does not always agree with Whey protein but no problems with the NZ WPI love it! Always receive my orders next day like clock work.

F. Grant

F. GrantSydney

Too Expensive and Postage rip-off

Was already quite expensive but they have recently hiked their prices up 10%!! This adds up to a full kilo of protein pwd for my standard orders. Researched Bulknutrients - another Aussie company with same level of quality and philosophy - but much cheaper.
I also don't like PW postage of $12 when Bulknutrients only charge $7 flat rate by courier.

George A

George ABrisbane

Good for health of older people.

Joel

JoelMelbourne

Great quality products & customer service

Bought their Elite 3.0 Protein and it's awesome. Good flavour and is working well. Quick delivery also! Will be using them again and again after my first try.

ShaggyDA

ShaggyDA

Yummy Organic Food with Fast Shipping

I buy one and only one product from this company: organic steel cut oats. The price and quality are outstanding, and I can buy it in large quantities to save on shipping. I have purchased this item from Professional Whey a half dozen times over the last couple of years now, and have never had a problem. Shipping has always been fast. Buy with confidence.

Great Products and Value for money.

Great stuff just sort out the delivery people on the Central Coast.
Wont go elswhere in a hurry for my powders!

Jamie

JamieCanberra

Best Whey

I think I've tried almost every whey on the market [maybe not quite] & I have to say, that I have settled for NZ Select WPC. It mixes well, tastes great & always arrives quickly. I'm hooked on the cinnamon at the moment, but have previously had a love affair with the choc mint also. The price is also impossible to beat for the quality. Don't hesitate. Just do it!

td Whittle

td WhittleMelbourne

Best Protein Powder Ever

I've used a lot of protein powder brands over the past fifteen years and this is the best I've had. Mixes beautifully, tastes great (not too sweet; delicious flavours, but not overpowering), light and easy to digest, and no weird aftertaste. Fast service and no problems. This is my second bulk purchase from PW.

Sal

SalSydney, NSW

VERY Happy with Professional Whey

Ditte

DitteCoffs Harbour

Great product and exceptional delivery time

Extremely fast delivery (within 24hrs to regional NSW), entertaining order confirmation and tracking email which brightened my day, great product recommended by my naturopath.

All round good stuff

Awesome product and service. Top quality, well made products, fair price and easy delivery. Wish there was more service like it.

Dr T

Dr Tadelaide

As a Doctor specialising in weight loss, this is the backbone to my diet.

NO UNNECESSARY ADDITIVES! NO FALSE FLAVOURS. Just pure slowly digestible protein, delicious when blended with milk and berries. Just what the Doctor ordered!

Asher0612

Asher0612Sydney, NSW

Protein and Cocoa Nibs

Bought a few times from these guys,

Really good quality products. I like how they are very "no frills" with their branded packaging so that you get better quality protein and supplements at a better price.

I also feel safe taking their NZ whey protein over the options at places like Chemist Warehouse that usually come from the US and elsewhere where you are never sure what kind of additives and chemicals they put into it.

Allan

AllanAdelaide

Great products, affordable and very quick service

Great priced pure whey protein with no fillers perfect for me to add other natural flavours and incorporate into my diet. Helps add protein to protein balls and chocolate tarts, ice creams etc used in the cafe.

Puropa Wawa

Puropa Wawaasked

Has WPC have any side effects like constipation or upset stomach?

Zed
Zed

Not that I've noticed... I take only one serving a day though or depending on my activity level as I live to vary my protein sources. I do have issues with dairy normally, though this product has been great. I recommend all my friends and family to give it a try.

Aaron
Aaron

Not at all, its super easy going on your stomach and digestive system. I've never had any problems at all. I take one serving a day after a workout.

Kat
Kat

I've never had any issues when taking this protein powder, it's gentle on your system and I normally have dairy and lactose issues.

Jude Pachamuthu

Jude Pachamuthuasked

What is the difference between Creapure and Creatine Monohydrate products?

Hi Jude

The main differences are in the purity levels and country of manufacture. Let us explain.

Creapure® is produced from cyanamide and sarcosinate using the “cyanamide route” manufacturing process. This manufacturing process ensures that Creapure® does not contain the impurities creatinine, dicyandiamide and dihydrotriazine derivatives. Therefore Creapure® comes with a guarantee of a minimum of 99.99% purity with each and every batch. Creapure is also Made in Germany. The Creatine Monohydrate product is made in China and is a high quality product however it has a different manufacturing process than Creapure and has a purity level of 99.97% on our current batch. Batches of this product do not go lower than 99.95%.

Hope this helps
The PW Team

Charles98

Charles98asked

Do any of the products require refregeration at any stage (eg. after the packet has been opened) particularly in summer?? Many thanks

No not at all. As this would create moisture in the product.

Tawheed
Tawheed

It says it is preferred to, to maintain freshness. Personally I havnt though I live in Melbourne which explains why. It's fairly cold here.

Aims31
Aims31

All it says on the packet is to store in a cool dry place...i live in Karratha in WA, the tempts. can get up to 40+ degress and my products have been sitting on my bench in the kitchen and so far so good nothing has changed in smell, texture or taste wise. I hope this answers your question :)

Get an answer from our members and Professional Whey representatives