Professional Whey

Professional Whey

Aussie Stevo

Aussie Stevogold coast

Good prices and prompt delivery

Creatine is by Creapure and well priced. Much better than the rip off proprietory blends. The L-glutamine is a bit yellow and on the sweet side, which is not what I'm used to.... but it was much cheaper.

Great product and service

We have been using this brand of protein powder for a year now and it is far superior to any other brand, the natural flavor is ideal for either fruit for green smoothies as there is no after taste and it is not sweet. Delivery is outstanding, we receive our order within two days of delivery. Highly recommend.

Adam Coops

Adam CoopsLara 3212

Fantastic discovering your product! Thanks.

Love the protein concentrate now in my diet. What an improvement! By choosing the natural flavour I can add my own flavours of fruit and feel great. I can improve and maintain the muscle mass without feeling like I am wasting away. I can excercise with more confidence and know I am improving my overall health and keep my wait under control.

Protein & Supplement Retailers

Find out how Professional Whey compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

TJ

TJNon-USA/Canada, 4300

Products are perfect - delivery is not!!!

Puropa Wawa

Puropa Wawaasked

Has WPC have any side effects like constipation or upset stomach?

Zed
Zed

Not that I've noticed... I take only one serving a day though or depending on my activity level as I live to vary my protein sources. I do have issues with dairy normally, though this product has been great. I recommend all my friends and family to give it a try.

Aaron
Aaron

Not at all, its super easy going on your stomach and digestive system. I've never had any problems at all. I take one serving a day after a workout.

Kat
Kat

I've never had any issues when taking this protein powder, it's gentle on your system and I normally have dairy and lactose issues.

Jude Pachamuthu

Jude Pachamuthuasked

What is the difference between Creapure and Creatine Monohydrate products?

Hi Jude

The main differences are in the purity levels and country of manufacture. Let us explain.

Creapure® is produced from cyanamide and sarcosinate using the “cyanamide route” manufacturing process. This manufacturing process ensures that Creapure® does not contain the impurities creatinine, dicyandiamide and dihydrotriazine derivatives. Therefore Creapure® comes with a guarantee of a minimum of 99.99% purity with each and every batch. Creapure is also Made in Germany. The Creatine Monohydrate product is made in China and is a high quality product however it has a different manufacturing process than Creapure and has a purity level of 99.97% on our current batch. Batches of this product do not go lower than 99.95%.

Hope this helps
The PW Team

Charles98

Charles98asked

Do any of the products require refregeration at any stage (eg. after the packet has been opened) particularly in summer?? Many thanks

No not at all. As this would create moisture in the product.

Tawheed
Tawheed

It says it is preferred to, to maintain freshness. Personally I havnt though I live in Melbourne which explains why. It's fairly cold here.

Aims31
Aims31

All it says on the packet is to store in a cool dry place...i live in Karratha in WA, the tempts. can get up to 40+ degress and my products have been sitting on my bench in the kitchen and so far so good nothing has changed in smell, texture or taste wise. I hope this answers your question :)

Get an answer from our members and Professional Whey representatives