Proflow Plumbing & Maintenance

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Prompt and professional!

Had an urgent issue with Shower...called the number and Simon assisted with the call. I was desperate and he came over to investigate the issue within a couple of hours. Simon was professional at all times and fixed the problem. Thanks again Simon and glad to be choosing a local plumber!

G.H.

G.H.

Thank you.

Michael C.

Michael C.

Top work. Professional blokes

Terry and his team took care of all the plumbing in my newly built Granny flat in a very professional manner. No mucking around did the job with no fuss. Thanks team

Plumbers

Find out how Proflow Plumbing & Maintenance compares to other Plumbers

Anne B.

Anne B.

Revised after company refunded part of my costs

I needed a pump for my water tank fixed, the hot water to the shower fixed and the hot water to my laundry connected. For 2.5 hours labour I was charged $800. For a part that I found online for $230, I was charged $2,650. I had no idea how much these things cost and was told that German parts are expensive and that it would have a 7 year warranty. After my earlier review on this site, the company contacted me and refunded $800, so I feel like they tried to make amends and have upped my ratings.