ProForm Performance 1050 Treadmill

Gordon G.

Gordon G.asked

is a manual available for 600zlt model

SteveNad

Yes there is one available. Google "Proform 600 zlt manual" and there are several sites with .pdf downloadable manuals.

Alec

Alecasked

My incline motor continues to run until it screws out of the tube. The motor runs as soon as the power is switch on even before the start button is pressed. How can I stop the motor from running to get it in sink with the computer

Haley

Haleyasked

Hello why do i get static zaps when using my treadmill plz

Hi Haley,
I have never had this happen to me before. Clearly there is a static charge built up in either the machine or your body. As the machine is earthed through its mains connection, I have to assume that the static charge maybe in or on you - possibly caused by the clothes you wear when training. Try all cotton clothing as an experiment and see if it still occurs. It is not dissimilar to getting zapped when you slide out of your car seat, wearing synthetic clothes.
Regards, Steve