Progress Home Loans

Listing monitored by Progress Home Loans

Josh Happle
Josh HappleSydney, NSW

They are amazing!

Very professional and highly helpful. Best mortgage advisors!!

We were extremely happy with Progress Home Loans. They were very positive throughout the process, always available for advice and the best help to overcome any obstacles that came up. The service was superb and we got a great result with our home loan. We couldn't recommend them more highly.

Amazing service!

It was the first time I've used a broker and it was just so easy. I was declined by almost all the banks and leaving it to Jason is one of the best thing I've ever done. I desperately wanted a house close to my mothers on such short notice ,he made it so easy, and clearly explained every single detailed so I knew exactly what was happening through the process they just done everything before the final date! They are amazing!

Other Home Loans

Rose Mazur
Rose MazurSydney, NSW

Great service from start to finish!

Just finished a home loan with Jason at Progress Home Loans and we could not be happier with the people or the process! This is a fantastic way to get your mortgage needs sorted.

Tessa Harris
Tessa HarrisSydney, NSW

Amazing service - second to none

Thoroughly impressed with the services provided by Progress Home Loans. The staff I dealt with were very helpful. If you are looking for a loan at a reasonable rate, look no further than Progress Home Loans.

Home Loans

Find out how Progress Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Truly excellent service and would recommend to anyone!

Response for loan application is fast with great customer service, helpful and responds to queries promptly.
I have recommended Progress Home Loans to my friends and would continue to recommend them.

Peter Hopper
Peter HopperSydney, NSW

Efficient service with excellent communication throughout.

They have shown great patience and understanding for my financial position during a brief period of unemployment.
Progress Home Loans is very communicative and obviously has a focus on ethical and responsible conduct as they reach out first before doing anything.

Get quotes
Looking for Home Loans?

Compare lenders with Lendi

Start now

A positive experience

Jason our Broker has been incredible, just the very best, after going directly to the big banks and being given the run around, we then tried Progress Home Loans who were truly exceptional. Outstanding service and attention to detail, always speedy responses, every single question answered, going above and beyond to assist us as first home buyers, we could not have done this without Progress Home Loans and Jason. World class. Thank you.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Great Service, helpful everything we were looking for

Simply put, we just wouldn't have what we have without Jason. He was our biggest asset throughout the entire process and an endless and generous source of crucial information that led to the purchase of our home that somehow ticked every box, and we're so in love with. As nervy first home buyers, he made the frightening house market seem palatable for us, and answered every single tiny ridiculous question we had.
I can't stress exactly how instrumental he was to our journey.

Other Home Loans

Audrey Daye
Audrey DayeSydney, NSW

Great service and friendly staff

Above and beyond service! Jason even came out to see me after hours on the weekend
to help complete my application. Thanks for helping me with my first home loan guys.

Loan TypeFixed Rate