Progressive Fruit and Vegetable Chopper GPC-4000

See the Best Manual Dicers & Choppers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The worst products ever!!

This product is not suitable for cutting, the blades become blunt after a couple of uses, especially if chopping hard vegetables, eg carrots potato Mushrooms get squashed.

The food get caught in the top and is very difficult to clean. It doesn't chop or cut or dice well.

If you are not strong to push down with the lid is very hard its very difficult to use.

Just an awful product.

Flimsy piece of rubbish

Would hardly chop through anything, the first few attempt ended up with bits of plastic in with the food as it chopped of bit of the lid! Eventually the blades fell out!

The worst thing I've ever bought

Was absolutely hopeless couldn't put enough weight on it to chop a carrot. Everything chopped unevenly. Then it took about 30 minutes of fiddly cleaning. Could have chopped all the vegetables in this time by hand and done a much better job. First thing tomorrow taking back for a refund.

Did not do the job it was advertised to do. Too expensive not to take back for a refund.

It is brilliant! I use it every day to chop vegetables for salads and soups. However, I have never cut a carrot by it, but I think that if you first cut carrots into layers, then you will have no problem. There is no problem to clean it. I think Alison2733 used it incorrectly.

Do not waste your money!

Couldn't even cut through mushrooms!! It just flattened them! I tried celery and after using all my strength with both hands it finally cut through, but only after trying 3 or 4 times! I'm so disappointed and now inconvenienced as I have to pack it up and try and take it back for a refund!! :(

Does not chop, not even a tomato

Tried to chop an apple and it would not chop, thinking the apple may be too hard for the gadget I used a tomato instead, it just flattens the tomato and squashed it like it has been cut by a blunt knife, it is a total waste of time and money, not worth even 1 star.
Has container
Expensive, does not chop as it should

I agree. this was a waste of money. I saw Sandra Lee using this and thought it lookeed great. i don't know how she did it; but mine did not work at all. The email addess on the box does not work. I couldn't even complain to the company.