Progressive Smart Slice Mandoline HG-56

2.3

Tony N

Tony NMELBOURNE

Does the job well.

This machine does a good job of everything! There's not a lot to say about it - it is a simple machine with few parts, which makes cleaning easy. You can throw everything in the dishwasher but that seems overkill to me. You could wash this thing by running a dish brush over it in soapy water and rinse it all off in about 30 seconds. As for these other two reviews - totally false. To say this thing struggles with potatoes and onions is the most ridiculous thing I can imagine. Anyway, it's a bit pricey - I paid $65 for it but it is very solid and I'm confident it will last a long time.

Purchased in March 2020 at House of Home for A$65.00.

Rayt4844

Rayt4844Sydney

Rubbish

The progressive mandolin smart slicer is $60.00 worth of plastic rubbish. Struggled to slice Tomatoes / Potato's / Onions. Don't waste your money on this product.

ray__

ray__Qld, 4054

The grater works well

This mandolin looks like it would work well but one should not judge a book by its cover. The obvious safety features attracted me and I bought two (foolish of me). They both started out blunt, I don't know if they will get worse and I am unlikely to use either of them often enough to find out. A 'go past' rather than a 'go to' food preparation tool.
Looks good, good safety features.
Blunt.

Scriptwriter
Scriptwriter
Manual Slicers & Graters

Find out how Progressive Smart Slice Mandoline HG-56 compares to other Manual Slicers & Graters