Progymnasium

Progymnasium

See the Best Gyms in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Progymnasium? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
  • Rates and Fees

Jordan
Jordan Sydney, NSW

Appalling Customer Service

Order a product at the beginning of February 2021 and still yet to receive. I’ve emailed multiple times and am yet to receive an answer as to where my item it. Extremely disappointing.

KJ1
KJ1Sydney, NSW

Avoid

I've placed an order on 29th Dec 2020. Still haven't received the item. Been sending them emails and got no reply from them. Very dissapointed. Customer service is VERY poor.

Other Gyms

PLEASE, STOP.....DO NOT BUY !!

Martin W
Martin WPerth, WA

PATHETIC - Pay for two only get one .

A good way to make money. Take people's money for two items, but only send one. Already sent two emails with no response. Sounds like a good way to get rich. Maybe everyone should do this. This is pathetic.

Anthony
Anthony South East Queensland, QLD

Progymnasium ovoid at all costs!

There shipping times were way off what they said on their website even with COVID delays taken into account. Then when my product arrived it was the wrong colour. Two attempts to content them and I’ve heard no reply. Cheap products from China with no customer service

Neil B.
Neil B.Sydney, NSW

Perfect way to throw your money away!

Very poor quality

received the magic circles ordered today and very disappointed in the quality. Very weak resistance and poorly made with glue showing on cushioning pads. Also they were sent in a bag with no padding and they were squashed out of shape.

Item ordered never arrived

Placed an order, received a tracking number. It’s been weeks now, product says it’s in transit. Sent 4 emails, received no reply. Cannot find a phone number to contact the company. Finally had a reply, they said their email is playing up, and say they have refunded the item, and when it arrives I can keep it free. I don’t expect to ever see it. All they do is change the in transit date on the tracking info. Don’t waste your time or money, I only wish I had read these reviews before purchasing.

Apple82
Apple82Bourke

I think I’ve been scammed

I placed an order and received tracking info 3 weeks ago. The item is still ‘in transit’. No reply to my emails from the company, supposedly in NSW. I googled the address and it looks like a residential address.

Find out how Progymnasium compares to other Gyms

Deceptive - Company Registered in Australia but not Australian.

The Company address residential address in NSW. But the product must be coming from Overseas. No way to contact them other than email, no response. Shipping advice not updated since it was advised booked for shipping and product not received, links in shipping advice don't work. Will be trying to recover funds through bank but not confident.

ESL
ESLWyong

UPDATE: Product arrived

Made my order on November 1 thinking this was a reputable australian company. As of December 15 no product. tracking still says in transit. UPDATE product arrived 29 Dec so obviously COVID strikes again !

Don't Bother

I received a shipping notification 2 days after purchase which I thought was great. However, I still haven't received the item. I have reached out to the company and they finally responded after a few attempts. They basically said their company ships from abroad and should be 5-15 days. It's been another month since. Each time I contact the company, the 'in transit' days subsequently change. Have little hopes for actually receiving the item or refund.

I do not recommend this company!

disappointed shopper
disappointed shopperCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Shipping from China

Petal
PetalSydney Surrounds, NSW

Website is a Scam!! Buyer Beware!!

I purchased my item back in November, it was to be a Xmas present. The website looked completely legit however, it is NOT. There has been no communication whatsover from this company, just the generic response of thanking you for your order and then notification of the so called shipment. Replies to my messages sent via their website have gone ignored. I spent good money on a product I know I will never receive. Buyer beware!! Save money and your time and go with a reputable company who you know will deliver the goods every time. Lesson learnt, always check the ratings before purchasing from a new online store!

Michela G.
Michela G.Victoria

Disappointed and ripped off!!!

I bought a neck massager on the 18th November and received an email confirming shipping... it is now the 8th December... the item apparently is still in transfer, I sent 2 emails trying to have some help on following this up... and nothing!!!! Not a phone number, I am really disappointed and especially being a Xmas present!!!...I had to buy another one from somewhere else!!!
Would NOT recommend them, disgusting service, I wish a read reviews before I purchased!!!!