Verifiedpromotionswarehouse.com.au🏆 2024 Award
4.9

202 reviews · Statistics

98% · 1974 · 2%
See the Best Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MMV090
MMV090

Poor quality, worse customer service

Very low quality stitching on outsourced order of hats. When it was flagged the quality wasn't acceptable for the price we were simply told they have a disclaimer that products may vary and that next time we should do a screen printed option. It was never flagged prior to production that they would struggle with the design. Upon raising a complaint with the product they simply don't reply. Use another supplier who stands by their product.
Ram
Ram
  Fair Incentive

Exceptional Cooler Bag for Everyday Use

Our team are very happy with this cooler bag. I would definitely recommend it to anyone in need of a reliable, stylish, and efficient cooler bag.
Megan in Young NSW
Megan in Young NSWNSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Excellent customer service

Since my initial contact with Promotions Warehouse, they have delivered great customer service, politely followed me up when required, answered all my questions when I needed to change my product. They supplied artwork promptly and exactly how I requested it. The process from start to finish was very professional and prompt. I won't hesitate to use Promotions Warehouse again if required in the future.
Outback Active
Outback ActiveNTDarwin, NT

Just what we wanted

Thank you Promotions Warehouse for the customised water bottles for the Outback Active program at Charles Darwin University! We love how we can mix and match colors and the product looks good.
Julie
JulieNSWSydney, NSW

Perfect Stylus Pen

Our company is thrilled with the Stylus pen we ordered. Todd and the team are fantastic with communication, advice and service provided is second to none. Thanks Todd!
Angie
AngieNSWIllawarra, NSW

Great service!

Very fast to respond to my enquiry and deliver my goods.
The communication is excellent.
Richard
Richard2 posts

Geat Service - Great Communication

Placed multiple orders late November - received all orders before 20th December. Great communication.
Janine
JanineQLDFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Excellent service from the Niamh, Gavin and Team. Look forward to placing our next order in 2024! We are so pleased with the how all our merchandise turned out! Thank you again.
Marrium Sikandar
Marrium Sikandar

Great Service and Products!!

I had a great experience working with Promotion Warehouse. Sean Steinwall assisted me with our order and was great help throughout the whole process, from helping us choose the best product that fits our need to managing the order. Everything was executed perfectly and delivered on time, even though we had a very small time. I highly recommend them!!!
LyndaG
LyndaGNSWMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Perfect Christmas presents for our staff

Easy ordering system, excellent communication trail, good quality product and the logo looks great. From order to receival, the process was fast and accurate.
Thanks again
Erin
Erin

Would choose again!

Easy to work with, polite and informative, and a fast turnaround for the products we requested! We have ordered branded products through Promotions Warehouse twice so far and both times they have been great to work with, and the products and printing have been high quality. I would definitely choose them again.
Jessica
JessicaNSWHunter Region, NSW

Great products, fast turn around

Customer service was excellent. They were quick to respond to my queries. Product turn around was very fast and product quality is great.
Rose Skirving
Rose SkirvingVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Swiss Peak Tornado 76cm Umbrella

This was an amazing product and the design exactly what i wanted.
Can't recommend the company enough.
TOZER Air Conditioning
TOZER Air ConditioningNSWHunter Region, NSW

Too Small & Not Straight

Stress Penguin - The print wording is very small and its not printed straight
Very Disappointed
Very DisappointedVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Terrible Quality, Terrible Customer Service

I ordered polo shirts with a company logo and large print on the back.
The quality of the shirt was garbage and the printing made the shirt all wonky with drapes hanging down the front. it was incredibly uncomfortable and unwearable.
I contacted the provider, sent a few back for them to review and they advised there was nothing wrong with them and I got what I paid for.
They refused to offer any sort of refund.
I have had to use another supplier.
What a waste of money and time. DO NOT use this company if you are after anything of quality.
Promotions Warehouse   DM