Pronto Plumbing

Pronto Plumbing Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Katie
Katieasked

I wonder why pronto aren’t responding to my feedback......

PlumbFirst

Looking for Plumbing Services?

Read the reviews for PlumbFirst

3,507 reviews
Ad
Flick A.asked

Six months ago I paid over $6,000 for new Hot Water Service, after many difficulties with the way it didn't work properly, it was finally fixed. Now, six months later, the new copper pipe is turning blue around the two joins. Your plumber came a week later. I asked Hayden why and he stated 'I don't know, why does the world turn', this answer is not satisfactory, please give me a reason why these new cooper pipes are turning blue..It is simply not right. I am now in contact with VCCC Again I ask Why are my new copper pipes turning green.

Nroseasked

Hi Pronto Plumbing, why are you taking money from people when services aren't delivered. What is your direct cost when someone cancels their "contract" within half an hour? Why are you writing fake reviews?

DxG
DxG

Hi Nrose,
Sadly it seems they are trying to flood the reviews with these 5 star ratings to lure in unexpected people - it's not right. It looks as though since I have pointed this out they've gone on a field day using discriptive language and different scenarios - maybe they've gone and got some writing lessons.
If you haven't already I would suggest you go through ACCC and lodge your complaint, there is currently delays with covid but eventually this company will be stopped.

Nrose

We definitley have reported them to a number of places. Since posting my reviews I've had 3 people private message me about their dealings with this company when they traded under their old abn. They became insolvent and those customers were left with thousands of dollars in defects and debts. It's sickening what these criminals are doing.

Of course they're desperate enough to write fake reviews. It's funny the very clear pattern of their reviews and as soon as they're outed, magically the subsequent fake reviews have a different tone.

Oshies
Oshies

On our way the VBA as well. These guys took advantage of my pensioner parents. No shame!!! Didn’t even fix the problem. I am looking into reporting via the ACCC as well. These guys need to be stopped. I advised them that the work was no good and a rip off which is against ACCC guidelines for services and now radio silence. I had to get another company in to do the work after the fact.

Anna C.
Anna C.asked

What is Email address of Pronto Plumbing, the company that installed my gas heater & gas hot water service, on Monday August 10 , in Lilydale.

Arman
Arman

It is: info@prontoplumbing.com.au

Ashleigh
Ashleigh

Reading these comments I cannot believe this, we got ripped off by this company yesterday they are refusing any refund. I am currently in the process of taking this further.. This company needs to be stopped

Flick A.

Do take it further, like me. Consumer Affairs. Agree that they should be stopped. They have before. Also they work under the name 24/7 check the reviews there.. Disgraceful.

Catharine Sasked

Very dissatisfied. Paid $1325 for blocked drain with was not fixed. Got the run around with an email, repeated calls and people in different areas, customer service did not even get back to us. Paid $150 for new plumber. He fixed the job properly, and charged $150. I will sue for the costs of Pronto Plumbing. Or they can refund the money and avoid fees. Cath, Narre Warren South

Catharine S

I thought Daniel you said you were in the scheduling department and never offered to fix the blockage. only to find one of the reviews refers to you fixing a blockage. the guy in Tasmania whose name is associated with your site because he says he's getting about three calls a day and it fed up and wants his number disassociated with you.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi Catharine S
We feel better now that we are not the only ones ripped of by Pronto Plumbing. We are in the elderly range and thought it was just us.
We have been advised to try
( https://www.vba.gov.au/consumers/home-renovation ) to put in a complaint, especially as we did not receive a compliance certificate. We will put in a complaint.
Speedo.