Pronto Plumbing

Pronto Plumbing (page 2 of 12)

2.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Ash S.
Ash S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The worst Plumbing company in entire Melbourne region

Excellent work and very professional

Pronto plumbing came out and we’re just amazing! They were very professional and on time.

They really care about their serviced and helped us out by only charging the call out fee to have the valve replaced.

Absolute legends! Couldn’t recommend them enough.

Judith
JudithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Work

Adam and his assistant arrived on time. Adam is very experienced. Both plumbers were v polite, helpful and worked efficiently. They fitted a new ensuite toilet pan and cistern. Adam removed an old blocked kitchen insinkerator with a new drain and under sink pipe. Insinkerator removal is a safer option for our family. The guys left the areas clean and tidy Their work quality is excellent. The new fixtures are operating very well Thank you.
Judith

YASNA K.
YASNA K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hot water didn't stop running from shower tap

Great service from Cameron! Polite and took off his shoes before coming in. Mum is elderly and panics when things go wrong but he handled it calmly and sorted the problem quickly. Very grateful. The tap is now working properly s it should be. Thank you Cameron!

Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Emergency plumbing service

Outstanding service very caring towards my elderly mother. Excellent communication , same day service.
Would use again. Price is very competitive .
Provided follow up support from both plumber and head office. Hayden was very considerate and my elderly mother felt confident.

KatieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Please avoid!

These guys were very prompt to arrive at my property.
Also very prompt with assessing the problem! Probably because it didn’t exist. I’ve asked for the video footage. How funny! They lost it! Would’ve been interesting to compare it to the new video footage I have which shows half the pipes on my property are new!!!
Avoid Pronto plumbing! Dodgy AS!!!
Guess they’ll need to include some 5 star reviews to get their rating back up.

Great service and communication

Adam and Paul came out to change hot water service, great service and the communication from the office was great for the whole job. Would definitely use for any future plumbing jobs.

Dima

Do not use!!

bairdyxo
bairdyxoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Expertise at its finest!

They truly are drain specialists, we bought a home and about 8 months after moving in we noticed massive issues; we were forever having blocked drains, we called pronto plumbing and why yes they aren't the cheapest they did an amazing job and we wish we called them sooner than what we did, we now have no problems with our sewer! A HUGE thank you to the amazing team at pronto plumbing!

HodddorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Warning !!!do Not Use - I Beg Of You (Check the photos attached)

• +1Thumbnail

At your own risk

Stay away from Pronto Plumbing if you do not want to be tricked, cheated and misled by the outfit whose license should haven been revoked a long time ago. If you are 85 years old like myself and unable to get onto the roof to check Pronto's assessment and workmanship you are the ideal target for Pronto that will fix a minor leak (and possible future leaks) in the roof for $3,445. Also be prepared to pay 100% of their quote before they do anything for you. Should you choose to chancel the agreement you will forfeit the down payment. If you are still considering hiring Pronto Plumbers be sure to take a bunch of lawyers with you to help you interpret eight pages of fine print that will determine your relationship with Pronto Plumbers.

Job Satisfaction
Rick L.
Rick L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OVER/OVER priced

I had a cold water pipe (copper) split in my front yard on a Sunday. I booked the plumber to come on Monday so I could avoid weekend rates. In the meantime, I was able to excavate und uncover the broken pipe. Plumber arrived as planned and presented me with a quote for $650 for the repairs - and this was despite the fact that I'd already done all the hard work. I was in a bind timing-wise so I had to get the work done. I accepted the quote (under protest mind you) and the job was completed - in approx 2 hours.
Now - I ask you - does $300 plus per hour seem reasonable?
I have complained to the company with no success.
But - they've created yet another dissatisfied customer. Judging by the reviews I've read - they just don't care !

Must Be Boycotted!!

This company must be boycotted!!! They are real criminals ripping off the elderly. They charged my elderly mother $700 to replace a mixer tap worth $75 which took 10-15 mins to install. This is with a Pensioner and extra discounts! $600+ for 15 mins labour. Is this fair and honest, as they claim on their website? You be the judge.

Other Plumbers

Wish i never used pronto plumbing

I was given an excessively expensive quote. I was in a tight corner so thought ok go with them atleast it will be high quality.
I was wrong.
You pay upfront. The next day a different plumber turns up ill informed and ill equiped to do the job well.
I was left with a cheap and shoddy job . I felt totally exploited.
I wish i never used pronto plumbing.

Hrishi M.
Hrishi M.asked

Hi, I would like to know if a compliance certificate was issued for the jobs performed. I note that in the VBA website it is stated that jobs of value in excess of $750 makes it mandatory for a compliance certificate to be issued by the license plumber. I did not know this before when I had the job done by now that I know I intend to ask for one and hence wondering if you guys were giving a compliance certificate or was that a struggle to get. Thanks.

Amelia J.
Amelia J.

I’m not sure what a compliance certificate is im sure if you ask them for one they’ll give it to you
The invoice they gave was quite detailed

Katie

Good luck getting anything from these guys

Customer S.Pronto Plumbing

Hello, your compliance certificate was sent yesterday morning via email. Please let us know if you have not received it as yet. Thank you.

Katieasked

I wonder why pronto aren’t responding to my feedback......

Flick A.
Flick A.asked

Six months ago I paid over $6,000 for new Hot Water Service, after many difficulties with the way it didn't work properly, it was finally fixed. Now, six months later, the new copper pipe is turning blue around the two joins. Your plumber came a week later. I asked Hayden why and he stated 'I don't know, why does the world turn', this answer is not satisfactory, please give me a reason why these new cooper pipes are turning blue..It is simply not right. I am now in contact with VCCC Again I ask Why are my new copper pipes turning green.

Get an answer from our members and Pronto Plumbing representatives