Pronto Plumbing

Pronto Plumbing (page 3 of 12)

2.8

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Biggest rip off ever!

Wanted 1500$ for a 45 min job. Used another plumber, 200$. The 49$ call out fee to not use them was the best money I spent. Don’t use them ever!

RAJWINDERGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad experience

Don’t go with them
unprofessional service . Cancel my job without any noticeable start argument.
They just don’t want to listen .I called so many times .I took emergency day off .waste of time and money .

RAJWINDER

No one inform me that job is cancel
Or not .I waited then call and lady start arguing that she did msg to me .do u have proof ???
U don’t recommend you
I took day off from my work .

Anthony
AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Another bad review

Called out for kitchen sink that had a blockage that was slow to drain. Was quoted $976 for what they said was an hour job + materials (PVC!). Only thing they drained was $49 for my call out fee. Had fixed today by another Company for $220. Boy I wish I had checked google first!! Main plumber (????) looks like he had an apprentice with him also - young man leave whilst you still have some integrity. Queue in Pronto Plumbing standard response.... blah blah.

Karen
KarenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't use them.

Bakes

Took money and didn’t finish the job

Paid upfront for a quoted job - do not do this as this company could not finish the job and then would not refund us our money for uncompleted work. Even after logical discussion and follow up through emails they would not refund our money. We felt very angry and annoyed as it was simply us paying for something that was not done - then on asking for a refund we were refused. No logic at all. Would never ever use this business again

Bakes

Is this really going to be taken to the relevant department? our complaint is already 2 months old and nothing has occurred. I doubt very much that this matter will be resolved and I am still ver unhappy.

The technicians were very friendly and courteous they unplugged our toilet very quickly I would definitely recommend pronto plumbing for all your plumbing needs thank you guys so very much.

Daniela M.
Daniela M.

Do Not Use Pronto Plumbing.

Scott K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very expensive

45 mins onsite, I dug out the hole, 2 pressure connectors and a metre of PVC, $1000!
I guess that’s the price for an emergency call on a weekday. Definitely not recommended

Ben V.
Ben V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy with quality of work and product.

Got quote yesterday, paid, Adam & work mate arrived this morning, removed old toilets and installed two new toilet sets. I'm very happy with the quality of work and product. No further charges to the original quote from yesterday. I highly recommend Adam and his work mate.

shaileshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

absolute rip off

stay away from this company as they are not genuine and honest with their work. quoted me $5000 to replace my solar gas hot water system. called chromagen and they fixed it in 10 mins and just paid the call out fee $187.
they just want to replace your system and charge for no reason , when things can be fixed

shailesh

It’s not about being cheap or expensive , the service provided is not genuine and honest

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Water hummer, noisy pipes

For years my hot water pipes have been noisy which always concerned me. Pronto evaluated, gave me a couple of options and took the time to discuss. The option I wanted to go ahead with was pretty hexy for me however I was able to negotiate a more comfortable price. On the day they were prompt, professional and listened to all my concerns. Would definitely use them again, thanks guys.

Dan john T.
Dan john T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute rip off.. Please stay away from this company. I got ripped off from this company.

Way too expensive. Just for a leak detection they charged me 860 dollars. So i did not want to push through with it, then they said I can no longer fully refund it and they can only refund half by doing nothing to my plumbing. Absolute rip off.

Antolos properties
Antolos properties Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Overpriced and will not supply itemised invoice

Way too expensive was charged $640.00 to replace a tap and unhelpful re their invoicing system . Will never use Pronto Plumbing and will let all my friends business acquaintances and family know.

PhilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Massively overpriced - do not use

We had Pronto Plumbing investigate a blocked storm drain with a camera and high-pressure water hose. They did this but charged waaaaay over the odds - it was over $800 for one hour of work that other companies offer for between $250 and $500. I advise NOT using this company.

Other Plumbers

$436 to use the hand plunger!!!!

Called them onsite via a third party company referral, the plumber came on site and told me it would cost $436 to unblock the toilet, in a rush I told them to go ahead, the plumber went to plunged the toilet twice with a hand plunger. Afterwards he said there was more blockage and need to smash toilet. quoted me another 1300 on top of that. I decided not to go ahead with that quote as it was a lot of money for a blocked toilet. Then they sent me an invoice quoting 436 for a use of a hand plunger!!! Absolutely unspeakable and unreasonable for a job that isn't even fixed..

Stay away from these guys ASAP

Hrishi M.
Hrishi M.asked

Hi, I would like to know if a compliance certificate was issued for the jobs performed. I note that in the VBA website it is stated that jobs of value in excess of $750 makes it mandatory for a compliance certificate to be issued by the license plumber. I did not know this before when I had the job done by now that I know I intend to ask for one and hence wondering if you guys were giving a compliance certificate or was that a struggle to get. Thanks.

Amelia J.
Amelia J.

I’m not sure what a compliance certificate is im sure if you ask them for one they’ll give it to you
The invoice they gave was quite detailed

Katie
Katieasked

I wonder why pronto aren’t responding to my feedback......

Flick A.
Flick A.asked

Six months ago I paid over $6,000 for new Hot Water Service, after many difficulties with the way it didn't work properly, it was finally fixed. Now, six months later, the new copper pipe is turning blue around the two joins. Your plumber came a week later. I asked Hayden why and he stated 'I don't know, why does the world turn', this answer is not satisfactory, please give me a reason why these new cooper pipes are turning blue..It is simply not right. I am now in contact with VCCC Again I ask Why are my new copper pipes turning green.

Get an answer from our members and Pronto Plumbing representatives