Pronto Plumbing

Pronto Plumbing
Customer S.Pronto Plumbing

Hrishi M.
Hrishi M.asked

Hi, I would like to know if a compliance certificate was issued for the jobs performed. I note that in the VBA website it is stated that jobs of value in excess of $750 makes it mandatory for a compliance certificate to be issued by the license plumber. I did not know this before when I had the job done by now that I know I intend to ask for one and hence wondering if you guys were giving a compliance certificate or was that a struggle to get. Thanks.

Amelia J.
Amelia J.

I’m not sure what a compliance certificate is im sure if you ask them for one they’ll give it to you
The invoice they gave was quite detailed

Katie
Katieasked

I wonder why pronto aren’t responding to my feedback......

Flick A.
Flick A.asked

Six months ago I paid over $6,000 for new Hot Water Service, after many difficulties with the way it didn't work properly, it was finally fixed. Now, six months later, the new copper pipe is turning blue around the two joins. Your plumber came a week later. I asked Hayden why and he stated 'I don't know, why does the world turn', this answer is not satisfactory, please give me a reason why these new cooper pipes are turning blue..It is simply not right. I am now in contact with VCCC Again I ask Why are my new copper pipes turning green.

Get an answer from our members and Pronto Plumbing representatives