2.8

• Rates and Fees
LYNN

LYNNGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Replacement Rainwater Tank

I found all the contractors who came out to be highly professional, friendly and punctual. Two guys helped me with another problem and also brought my rubbish bins in. Only down side is the company are on the pricey side.

PlumbFirst

Looking for Plumbing Services?

Read the reviews for PlumbFirst

Josephine C.

Josephine C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gas hot-water installation

Albeit a slight delay, mainly because of my Body Corporate the guys were all very friendly and organised well by the Team in the Office.
The standards of entering my unit, boots and all and cleaniness was variable, Hayden was the best, and left the place the cleanest, drained the existing hot water system in the cleanest possible way.
The pressure from the hotwater is impressive, One of the Team broke a few tiles and also existing Hot-Water, which caused leak through the ceiling hoping this will be sorted out with some compensation.

Matty D

Matty DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly reasonable plumbers

Had a busted water pipe under my garage which flooded it bad. Hayden, Cameron & Adam came quickly and were really down to earth and gave plenty of options and friendly advice. They did a great job and were very quick and Hayden even came back on his way home to check out a toilet issue and fixed it without any extra cost. Would recommend these guys to anyone.
I have been stooged by Plumbers before but these guys were good.. Yes they wanted payment up front but after explaining how many customers had refused to pay in the past after the job was completed, it is understandable! A little pricy but you get what you pay for and they did a good job.
Very pleased!

Customer S.Pronto Plumbing

Good Friday to you Matty! thank you so much for you kind feedback ill ensure the team hear of this review! thanks again and have a great weeekend :)

Plumbers

Find out how Pronto Plumbing compares to other Plumbers

M Frenkel

M FrenkelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Instal tray for cooling unit to takeaway water overflow

Details arranged through my wife. Was here today to facilitate access was done quickly unable to see workings but this was explained well and satisfactorily . Final results will be known when we use the cooling unit. Morry Frenkel.

Customer S.Pronto Plumbing

Good Morning Morry and Thankyou for you Feedback! Warm weather is approaching so we hope that the cooling unit provides great results! Let us know if there is any issues. Enjoy your week ahead.

Natalie

NatalieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hard Workers

Haiden and Ty worked tirelessly to repair my leak.
They were both very professional and polite, providing with me with a clear understanding of what needed to be done and why.

Customer S.Pronto Plumbing

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

Reuben H.

Reuben H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good flexible service

Good customer service. We're responsive and attended my property to fix a gas fitting within an hour. Fixed the leak within minutes and only charged the call out fee which was pretty cheap.

PlumbFirst

Looking for Plumbing Services?

Read the reviews for PlumbFirst

Graham O.

Graham O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer

Had a rinnai installed and I have to say the two guys I dealt with were fantastic guys especially Haydon who fitted the unit. He put up with my constant talking. Did a great job thanks guys

Katie

Katieasked

I wonder why pronto aren’t responding to my feedback......

Flick A.

Flick A.asked

Six months ago I paid over $6,000 for new Hot Water Service, after many difficulties with the way it didn't work properly, it was finally fixed. Now, six months later, the new copper pipe is turning blue around the two joins. Your plumber came a week later. I asked Hayden why and he stated 'I don't know, why does the world turn', this answer is not satisfactory, please give me a reason why these new cooper pipes are turning blue..It is simply not right. I am now in contact with VCCC Again I ask Why are my new copper pipes turning green.

Nroseasked

Hi Pronto Plumbing, why are you taking money from people when services aren't delivered. What is your direct cost when someone cancels their "contract" within half an hour? Why are you writing fake reviews?

DxG
DxG

Hi Nrose,
Sadly it seems they are trying to flood the reviews with these 5 star ratings to lure in unexpected people - it's not right. It looks as though since I have pointed this out they've gone on a field day using discriptive language and different scenarios - maybe they've gone and got some writing lessons.
If you haven't already I would suggest you go through ACCC and lodge your complaint, there is currently delays with covid but eventually this company will be stopped.

Nrose

We definitley have reported them to a number of places. Since posting my reviews I've had 3 people private message me about their dealings with this company when they traded under their old abn. They became insolvent and those customers were left with thousands of dollars in defects and debts. It's sickening what these criminals are doing.

Of course they're desperate enough to write fake reviews. It's funny the very clear pattern of their reviews and as soon as they're outed, magically the subsequent fake reviews have a different tone.

Oshies
Oshies

On our way the VBA as well. These guys took advantage of my pensioner parents. No shame!!! Didn’t even fix the problem. I am looking into reporting via the ACCC as well. These guys need to be stopped. I advised them that the work was no good and a rip off which is against ACCC guidelines for services and now radio silence. I had to get another company in to do the work after the fact.

Get an answer from our members and Pronto Plumbing representatives