2.8

• Rates and Fees

Georgia Stathopoulos

Georgia Stathopoulos Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Servicing of heaters !!

Organised a service for two Heaters two different addresses ! The prompt service from Hayden and Nathan was superb !! The notifications re arrival times was totally impeccable . Would recommend to others !!

Ash F

Ash FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I called pronto plumbing in a panic and the lady who answered the phone calmed me right down and assured me that her plumbers will be out the same day to fix the issues in my wash room.
Jake arrived and he dealt with my housemate, he was friendly, polite and did the job well.

RCB

RCB

Great job

Adam and Paul were on time and did the job efficiently and in good order. Very happy for a job well done. They both were wearing a mask as per Covid rules.

Diana Post

Diana PostGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Blocked sewer

Ryan from pronto plumbing came out on time and I am so happy with the service. I would definitely recommend Ryan for any plumbing service. Excellent service and I would highly recommend.

Erika Ironside

Erika IronsideGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New hot water service

Excellent service, professional work, old fashion service. Extremely happy, remarkable to find, Ryan, Nathan, Hayden and Luke the sparky, extremely happy with service and will let my friends know of company, will highly recommend to everyone.

Excellent service

Pronto Plumbing provided excellent service when my Central Heating needed to be replaced. Their text messages and phone calls kept me fully informed. After 3 days they had installed a new Central Heating system in my home. Fantastic service, thank you.

My K.

My K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank you!!

Cameron and Terry came over were so lovely and fixed the problem within 10 minutes or so did for call out fee. Great customer service and will definitely be calling them again:)

Marc H.

Marc H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely happy with the result.

Had a leaking hot water service, contacted Pronto after hours on day one, job finished by 2pm next day.
Unlike the plumber I had contacted over the weekend who said he would be out Tuesday and didn’t turn up.
The team from Pronto came when they said they would, gave me options and I was able to make a decision on the spot. Payment was simple and a new unit was sourced and fitted in a matter of hours. Mess was cleaned up and the old unit removed.
I found all the staff to be polite and professional.
I have no concerns recommending Pronto based on my experience.

Customer S.Pronto Plumbing

Excellent work and very professional

Pronto plumbing came out and we’re just amazing! They were very professional and on time.

They really care about their serviced and helped us out by only charging the call out fee to have the valve replaced.

Absolute legends! Couldn’t recommend them enough.

Judith

JudithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Work

Adam and his assistant arrived on time. Adam is very experienced. Both plumbers were v polite, helpful and worked efficiently. They fitted a new ensuite toilet pan and cistern. Adam removed an old blocked kitchen insinkerator with a new drain and under sink pipe. Insinkerator removal is a safer option for our family. The guys left the areas clean and tidy Their work quality is excellent. The new fixtures are operating very well Thank you.
Judith

YASNA K.

YASNA K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hot water didn't stop running from shower tap

Great service from Cameron! Polite and took off his shoes before coming in. Mum is elderly and panics when things go wrong but he handled it calmly and sorted the problem quickly. Very grateful. The tap is now working properly s it should be. Thank you Cameron!

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Emergency plumbing service

Outstanding service very caring towards my elderly mother. Excellent communication , same day service.
Would use again. Price is very competitive .
Provided follow up support from both plumber and head office. Hayden was very considerate and my elderly mother felt confident.

Great service and communication

Adam and Paul came out to change hot water service, great service and the communication from the office was great for the whole job. Would definitely use for any future plumbing jobs.

bairdyxo

bairdyxoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Expertise at its finest!

They truly are drain specialists, we bought a home and about 8 months after moving in we noticed massive issues; we were forever having blocked drains, we called pronto plumbing and why yes they aren't the cheapest they did an amazing job and we wish we called them sooner than what we did, we now have no problems with our sewer! A HUGE thank you to the amazing team at pronto plumbing!

Customer S.Pronto Plumbing

The technicians were very friendly and courteous they unplugged our toilet very quickly I would definitely recommend pronto plumbing for all your plumbing needs thank you guys so very much.

Katie

Katieasked

I wonder why pronto aren’t responding to my feedback......

Flick A.

Flick A.asked

Six months ago I paid over $6,000 for new Hot Water Service, after many difficulties with the way it didn't work properly, it was finally fixed. Now, six months later, the new copper pipe is turning blue around the two joins. Your plumber came a week later. I asked Hayden why and he stated 'I don't know, why does the world turn', this answer is not satisfactory, please give me a reason why these new cooper pipes are turning blue..It is simply not right. I am now in contact with VCCC Again I ask Why are my new copper pipes turning green.

Nroseasked

Hi Pronto Plumbing, why are you taking money from people when services aren't delivered. What is your direct cost when someone cancels their "contract" within half an hour? Why are you writing fake reviews?

DxG
DxG

Hi Nrose,
Sadly it seems they are trying to flood the reviews with these 5 star ratings to lure in unexpected people - it's not right. It looks as though since I have pointed this out they've gone on a field day using discriptive language and different scenarios - maybe they've gone and got some writing lessons.
If you haven't already I would suggest you go through ACCC and lodge your complaint, there is currently delays with covid but eventually this company will be stopped.

Nrose

We definitley have reported them to a number of places. Since posting my reviews I've had 3 people private message me about their dealings with this company when they traded under their old abn. They became insolvent and those customers were left with thousands of dollars in defects and debts. It's sickening what these criminals are doing.

Of course they're desperate enough to write fake reviews. It's funny the very clear pattern of their reviews and as soon as they're outed, magically the subsequent fake reviews have a different tone.

Oshies
Oshies

On our way the VBA as well. These guys took advantage of my pensioner parents. No shame!!! Didn’t even fix the problem. I am looking into reporting via the ACCC as well. These guys need to be stopped. I advised them that the work was no good and a rip off which is against ACCC guidelines for services and now radio silence. I had to get another company in to do the work after the fact.

Get an answer from our members and Pronto Plumbing representatives