ProntoHotel

ProntoHotel

Brand Manager for ProntoHotel? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

GeneLest
    GeneLestAdelaide

Helpful hotel comparison website

Prontohotel.com is a very helpful website to find good hotel deals. My wife and I have been taking lots of holidays lately--both large trips and weekend breaks--and we have gotten into the (good) habit of using prontohotel to search for hotels. We like how easy it is--we just put our destination and our travel dates in and in what seems like no time, we have a list of hotels. We like being able to see what the booking sites are asking for the same hotel--it saves us a lot of time and let's us spend more time with the grandkids!
    fast, saves time
    We have zoom the page way in to read the text.

WatersMike
    WatersMikeCanberra

Great new site

Very helpful site for finding a cheap hotel

I've used Prontohotel.com to book the hotels on my past few holidays and have been really happy with the low rates I've found. The site is easy enough to use--just put your dates and destination--and gives fast results. You'll see a list of hotels that fit your criteria, which you can then narrow down with some filters like neighborhood, landmark, and whether they accept pets, have a bar--basically any amenity you might want. I found a great deal on a luxury hotel in Tokyo and a low rate at one of the over-water huts at the Four Seasons in the Maldives. Really great hotel comparison site that made a couple of dream trips possible!
    Savings, Deals, user-friendly, straightforward

GreatMate
    GreatMateSydney

Great way to get cheap hotel rates!

I've used Prontohotel.com to book hotels for several recent trips, and each time I have ended up finding a room that's perfect for my trip for less than what I had originally budgeted. The site is simple in design and easy-to-use--you just have to enter a few pieces of travel info and then they scan the web for the best hotel rates out there. They check all of the sites I would normally check anyway (like Expedia), so I've actually saved a lot of time with PH doing all of the work. The filters on the site are pretty unique, with options to sort by location, landmark, star-rating, and more. I find the site really helpful and feel like I can't go wrong when I book through them.
    Easy-to-use, fast, unique search filters, low rates

Booking Services