Propert 3043

Propert 3043

Frank review

Frank reviewCanberra 2600, ACT

LG robotic vacuum cleaner

Bought this a few months ago to replace my roomba which I have had for a long time. It vacuums well (better than the roomba) and I was pleased with my purchase. However, it sucked up a very small piece of lego recently that then got stuck in on of the internal cog bits of the machine, and destroyed it. The cleaner still moves around, but the brush head does not move so it doesn't work any more. Have just ordered a new part of the machine to replace it, (at $200), but suspect its highly likely to happen again, in which case the machine is definitely not good value.

Purchased in December 2020.

Didn't work

Didn't work South East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish

These scales are Terrible, you have to tap it multiple times before it comes in it it even comes on at all. Vot stuck on pounds and wouldn't change finally got it back to kilograms and now it won't start again. This is after one day, going to return for a refund. Don't waste your money!

Purchased in January 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores for $34.99.

Couldn't get it to work

In the face of a slew of terrible reviews I still bought it from Bunnings. Not surprisingly it didn't once give me a weight reading so I'm returning it after 1 day. I can't comment on its accuracy but even if the bfa did work the weight function didn't so I count that as at best 50% useful

Purchased in October 2020 at Bunnings eastgardens for $35.00.

Body Fat Analysers

Find out how Propert 3043 compares to other Body Fat Analysers

nogard

nogardAU

My Scales

I have had mine for some time now and they have never let me down except for replacing batteries of course. They are easy to use and reliable, would recommend them to everyone.

David M

David M

First one didn't work at all, replacement not much better

The first one I bought showed flat battery and since it was brand new, I assumed it was faulty. After exchanging the second one shows the weight but not other functions like BMI etc so plan to return and nit attempt to go for a hat trick.

agree with all the reviews

mind of its own... impossible to reset the stupid thing... crap

GscanChristchurch

Good scales

Have owned for about 8-10 months. So far no problems, though sometimes it does take a while to settle on a weight. It fires up quickly compared to last scales. Have noted others problems but have not experienced those issues yet...

Gscan

Scales still working perfectly.

Liz M

Liz MPerth

Wouldn't even turn on

Bought this online for a cheap price. Came with two batteries but screen wouldn't even come on. We bought two brand new batteries - nothing.
Straight to landfill.
Got my money back, no point trying with this rubbish again.
Accuracy was recommended by Choice magazine, but reliability score would have to be zero. Possibly very flimsy materials, who knows?

Would not weigh >100kg accurately

This unit did not accurately measure weight of just over 100kg, despite being rated to 150kg. It weighed me (102kg) the same, at around 100kg, regardless of whether I was carrying a 5kg weight or not. The body composition features did not work at all. So totally useless for me, returned to store of purchase for a full refund.

Body Fat Analysers

Find out how Propert 3043 compares to other Body Fat Analysers

Totally disappointing

Purchased from Bunnings Palmerston (500 k round trip) it didn't work replaced the batteries and came up with a code. returned to Bunnings with receipt for refund.

John F

John FCairns

Too Sensitive

When you stand on the scale it takes a long time, sometimes over 30 seconds, sometimes it times out before it registers your weight and then cycles through the other readings. I have tried standing in all different positions over the metal strips, with arms by my side, with hands on my hips. It makes no difference.
It looks good and when it does work I think it is accurate.
Too sensitive. It will sometimes not work at all.